Anyone else loving carols impression?!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious
  • jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was funny, but her best impression was when she did a sober person. Although she doesnt often do that one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her lips are odd. Like a UFO is passing through her face.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Bloo*y funny. She's an acerbic old cow but ............I just love Carol.
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is hilarious at immitating Sophie and her mouth....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    The thought of carol's lips, let alone carol doing sophie's lips..........
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Bloo*y funny. She's an acerbic old cow but ............I just love Carol.

Me too....hope she stays until the end.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jg. wrote: »
    Was funny, but her best impression was when she did a sober person. Although she doesnt often do that one
    Hahahahaha :D

It makes me laugh how BOTS keep mentioning Sophie's drinking, but rarely Carol's!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how when Carol is sober she tell them all off for being messy or lazy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Carol lies down she has 6 chins and skin like leather. Sideways her face is flat like a boxers, she really should not mock Sophie's lips.
    Carol is just so jealous of her it's unreal, she should take a long look in the mirror and get her liver sorted when she lives the house.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love all Carol's impressions, but the one of Sophie's Lips is hilarious!:D

I love her and Louie together too, they are so bitchy and witty, like two peas in a bitchy pod!:eek::D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was mean spirited, but then again, Carol is one mean woman. Sooo dissappointed in her. She wouldn't be the most asthetically pleasing woman imo, but she made herslef look really ugly, pulling those faces.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    When Carol lies down she has 6 chins and skin like leather. Sideways her face is flat like a boxers, she really should not mock Sophie's lips.
    Carol is just so jealous of her it's unreal, she should take a long look in the mirror and get her liver sorted when she lives the house.

You're commenting on Carol's natural physical unenhanced appearance. Carol on the other hand is commenting on Sophie's ridiculously enhanced lips. Were her lips natural, then it would be bitchy. But Sophie did that to herself, by choice, therefore it's reasonable for others to comment on it. I've not seen Carol commenting negatively on anyone else's natural physical appearance.

So you're therefore worse than Carol because you're commenting on things Carol can't do anything about, just because you dislike her. :cool:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You're commenting on Carol's natural physical unenhanced appearance. Carol on the other hand is commenting on Sophie's ridiculously enhanced lips. Were her lips natural, then it would be bitchy. But Sophie did that to herself, by choice, therefore it's reasonable for others to comment on it. I've not seen Carol commenting negatively on anyone else's natural physical appearance.

So you're therefore worse than Carol because you're commenting on things Carol can't do anything about, just because you dislike her. :cool:

Entirely agree with this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the time when she speaks only her bottom lip moves,
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophies mouth ruins the rest of her face. Makes her look much older imo.
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol should look in a mirror before she judges someone elses looks, horrible cow
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    No.Those who live in glass houses and all that,Carol needs to take a good look at herself before judging others on their appearance.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the walk, the lips, the sweedie this and hun comments to everyone that Sophie does - Carol really doesn't like her. And she flirts with Mario all the time,, it's just embarrassing - And think of her boyfriend/husband watching all that !!!! wonder whether he'll be there to greet her ? oops !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member

Only Churchill the bull dog could make and impression of Carols face
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.Those who live in glass houses and all that,Carol needs to take a good look at herself before judging others on their appearance.

I think Carol knows she's old enough and ugly enough to say what she thinks about anybody, including doing an impression of anyone, - that's been her job for years, saying what she thinks. I think she's great HM and id have done an impression of Sophie too given the chance, it's so easy to do !! Louie joined in too with making fun of her heavy footed walk !
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably jealous because Sophie's better looking than her.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also loved Carol's impression of how Sophie walks around the house - "like she's on the catwalk" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sophie's lips should be a separate housemate to Sophie.......
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    I think Carol knows she's old enough and ugly enough to say what she thinks about anybody, including doing an impression of anyone, - that's been her job for years, saying what she thinks. I think she's great HM and id have done an impression of Sophie too given the chance, it's so easy to do !! Louie joined in too with making fun of her heavy footed walk !

Being older and even ugly (your words) does not give anyone the God given right to ridicule another person's appearance. Age does not entitle anyone to be mean under no circumstances. It's an old chestnut that gets used when someone is being cruel..:(