Options

Tulisa sells out and in the process condones bullying

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
Forum Member
Because last night, Barlow was a bully and for Tulisa to walk on tonight displaying that patch just says to everyone "I give in to bullies" :mad:

I have to take back what I said about her, she is sheep, she has sold out, she is not her own woman and she is not what I thought she was. Baaaaaaaaaa! :(

Comments

• Options
    dar_boydar_boy Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    diva_moon wrote: »
    Because last night, Barlow was a bully and for Tulisa to walk on tonight displaying that patch just says to everyone "I give in to bullies" :mad:

I have to take back what I said about her, she is sheep, she has sold out, she is not her own woman and she is not what I thought she was. Baaaaaaaaaa! :(

What an inane stupid thing to say - get a flipping grip and while you're there check where your sense of humour went.
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure she was poking fun at the situation, fair play to her, i laughed
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dar_boy wrote: »
    What an inane stupid thing to say - get a flipping grip and while you're there check where your sense of humour went.

Have to agree with you, the "bully" word on DS and its meaning is getting rediculous lately....i just feel sorry for the real victims out there who are really being bullied.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The staged act isn't working with the judges.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    dar_boy wrote: »

Well you have to admit that it's a teeny bit more interesting than the cynical, hard arsed bullsh*t front that you've been spewing all day and night. :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, anything and everything with you people...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think she was just making a joke of it.
  • Options
    Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't it mean she is still able to get a nicotine fix without waiting for a break?
  • Options
    mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever started this thread is an idiot. Stop over reacting.
  • Options
    dar_boydar_boy Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Well you have to admit that it's a teeny bit more interesting than the cynical, hard arsed bullsh*t front that you've been spewing all day and night. :yawn:

I'd rather be hard arsed than a nasty piece of work who can't say a nice thing about anyone and liked to hide behind a pathetic forum to 'spew' their crap - ring any bells?