Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    WE'VE GOT A GOLD!!!! Woop!

Went to an exercise class this morning, my legs ache so much!
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    WE'VE GOT A GOLD!!!! Woop!

Went to an exercise class this morning, my legs ache so much!

And another bronze. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And another bronze. :p

Yup. How many medals do we have in total now?
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup. How many medals do we have in total now?

I think we have 1 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we have 1 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze.

and have moved up to 14 on the medals table :)
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Our girls didn't get anything in the cycling, ah well it's down to Bradley Wiggins now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Our girls didn't get anything in the cycling, ah well it's down to Bradley Wiggins now!

Is he the last member of Team GB then? :)
  • Options
    johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Olympics, my God I am sick of hearing about the Olympics. You can't get away from the coverage of the bloody games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is he the last member of Team GB then? :)

Well I think in regards to outdoor cycling yeah, if he win a medal he'll become the most successful British Olympian
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Olympics, my God I am sick of hearing about the Olympics. You can't get away from the coverage of the bloody games.

I was like that at the start but my family have been watching it a lot. I'm so happy that we won a gold. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I didn't think I'd get into it at all, but I've been loving it my main anger is the number of empty seats!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just because Ierland have yet to win any medals :p

I like the olympics and there is a sense of patriotism to this years games for once im allowing myself to British first and getting behind the team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Just because Ierland have yet to win any medals :p

I like the olympics and there is a sense of patriotism to this years games for once im allowing myself to British first and getting behind the team.

I'm from Northern Ireland :p

It's just been shoved down our throats all year so by the time it comes around I suppose it's natural to be fed up with the whole thing. Thank God for the Titanic and Jubilee or it could have been worse :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm from Northern Ireland :p

It's just been shoved down our throats all year so by the time it comes around I suppose it's natural to be fed up with the whole thing. Thank God for the Titanic and Jubilee or it could have been worse :eek:

I know what you mean seven years for two weeks of money spending we simply do not have but id rather watch that than the Queen and her posse of the privileged unemployed :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bradley Wiggins did it! We have another gold. Also, a bronze for Team GB in the cycling

Not a bad day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bradley Wiggins did it! We have another gold. Also, a bronze for Team GB in the cycling

Not a bad day.

Yay i was starting to think we would have no gold and it would be a wash out well done to him officially the most decorated British olympian in history :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another XX teaser....Settle Down...NOW i hear the Club drive sounds....very ethereal!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a396785/the-xx-play-new-song-swept-away-in-la-video.html

Have a feeling Coexist is going to be another massive album of the year.

XX, Nelly, No Doubt...brrring on Sept! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Not a bad day.

Yeah best day so far two golds and two bronzes :) the last in gymnastics won't be getting anything now sadly but there's the swimming in a bit and we may get something there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    another XX teaser....Settle Down...NOW i hear the Club drive sounds....very ethereal!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a396785/the-xx-play-new-song-swept-away-in-la-video.html

Have a feeling Coexist is going to be another massive album of the year.

XX, Nelly, No Doubt...brrring on Sept! :)

Add to that bat for lashes and at some point azelia i too am very happy JP :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Add to that bat for lashes and at some point azelia i too am very happy JP :p

WOOO! yeah Azelia i am too intrigued by :D....P!nk has a bit more work to do to win me over completely with this album, i only have her hits album :D so we will see fully soon but i cannot wait to hear whats upcoming later this year...still...summer rediscoveries first! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOOO! yeah Azelia i am too intrigued by :D....P!nk has a bit more work to do to win me over completely with this album, i only have her hits album :D so we will see fully soon but i cannot wait to hear whats upcoming later this year...still...summer rediscoveries first! :D

Pink usually has very good albums she can be hit or miss and overall has a sort of weak naff sound about her but if you have yet to be one over i doubt she will this time seems to be sticking to her formula of her past two albums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah bollocks, I don't finish work for another hour and 10 mins. I hate this :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah bollocks, I don't finish work for another hour and 10 mins. I hate this :mad:

Is it busy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is it busy?

Nope, it's quiet and I hope it stays that way. In IT, quiet is good :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nope, it's quiet and I hope it stays that way. In IT, quiet is good :)

I'd imagine so. I prefer it when it's busy at work, time goes faster.
This discussion has been closed.