Having the killer nom is the best thing that could have happened for Jale

elenaelena Posts: 14,359
Forum Member
✭✭
... It makes her stand out

... Gives her sympathy

... Means (in theory) she can never be power HM, meaning she won't go on a mad ego trip

... Gives her a 'journey' story ("this person got far in the game despite being up every single week")

This isn't having a go at her by the way, I actually really like her. I just think she's actually lucked out on that front.

Comments

• MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree - plus she has nothing to lose when it comes to standing up for herself. She's already nominated and the public won't want to see anyone not fight back.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has. Pauline will be sick as a dog when she realises it's all her doing :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I think (and hope) we'll see a 'freddiesque' bulletproof journey through the weeks for Jale, surviving each eviction with ease while confusing some of the others.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There will also be no novelty to her being up. Even if she becomes hated, which I can't see, there wouldn't be the 'get them out now while we have the chance' rush. People will always see other HMs as more of a priority to evict. She could well be in the final as a result.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose we should be glad it is Vote to Evict this time around then. Not as much effort in keeping Jale seeing as all you have to do is not vote for her.