Options

Ant & Dec ~ Golden Buzzer?

YellowFishYellowFish Posts: 4,887
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondering if they actually press the buzzer or it was all just a joke or forgot about?

David Walliams replied to a Tweet asking if they have one each. He said they "share on as they are each half the size as a normal person" :P

Just wondering if anybody know's if they press it?

Comments

• Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do indeed have a golden buzzer between them and yes they do press it
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant I had read this but wasnt sure if it was true, I can imagine them picking the winner/top 3
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    They do indeed have a golden buzzer between them and yes they do press it

when did they press it - was it the evening of the last day
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    when did they press it - was it the evening of the last day

Apparently Alesha was last to press her buzzer so it's not being shown in order.
  • Options
    Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they both judging at same time or taking turns?
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    Apparently Alesha was last to press her buzzer so it's not being shown in order.

Dec says here http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/britains-got-talent/180471-britains-got-talent-2014-ant-and-dec-tease-their-golden-buzzer-act.html that he and Ant were the last.

Dec explained: “We waited until the very last day of auditions to press ours. We didn’t do that on purpose – there were a few acts that we would have gone for but the judges got there first.

“We were on the last session of the last day and we said, ‘If there’s not anything we really want to go for then we don’t have to press the Golden Buzzer’.

“But we were very impressed with our act, he got a great audience reaction, everybody loved him and we thought he deserved to go through to the live shows.”

I wonder whether the Golden Buzzer idea will have any impact on voting when we get to the live shows, as in will people vote for an act because they like the judge who picked it rather than loving the act itself. And Ant and Dec usually win any popularity vote going, so could that possibly help their pick?
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    where is their buzzer? do they have one backstage or do they have to walk down to the judges ..
  • Options
    Chloe_BeadsChloe_Beads Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Have they pressed it yet!? Not seen all eps
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye curious..... Have they actually pressed it?
  • Options
    Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xjulezyx wrote: »
    Aye curious..... Have they actually pressed it?

If they have I must have missed it, how would it have worked anyway as the only golden buzzers are on the judges desk?
  • Options
    Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They haven't shown it yet but will have to next week as they're the last round of auditions. I guess they have their one backstage.