Comments

• penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Why is he sacking Jane???

Most random firing ever.

Stupid.

I just feel like this whole show is lacking this series.

He just didn't like her and Karen put the boot in. I think this series more than others he is really eliminating the personalities he doesn't care for
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I mean the clips of Jenna (she is wearing a red apron) and the other clip with the boys (plus Katie) running towards the car (they are wearing blue aprons).

Will try to find that forum again, as it mentioned both the streets (where the teams were). We could at least figure out if Jenna and Katie are on different teams or not.

The Katie + boys running in blue aprons clip was from the condiments task.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its pretty obvious then that if Sterling loses
    Duane will get fired as all the others are seen in the light clip

but if the other team loses
    Either Azhar or Tom will be fired (Due to Adam being seen as PM in the intro and having Katie behind him, Stephen being seen with Jenna, and someone on here said Ricky and Jade are seen together again?
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its pretty obvious then that if Sterling loses
    Duane will get fired as all the others are seen in the light clip

but if the other team loses
    Either Azhar or Tom will be fired (Due to Adam being seen as PM in the intro and having Katie behind him, Stephen being seen with Jenna, and someone on here said Ricky and Jade are seen together again?

I wonder if LS leaves the teams the same next week then (ie no one switches).

afaik, Phoenix are doing the street dance one and Sterling are doing the retro 80s one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if LS leaves the teams the same next week then (ie no one switches).

afaik, Phoenix are doing the street dance one and Sterling are doing the retro 80s one

From previews it looks like they stay the same next week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It bugs me a bit when they show future clips as you can tell who will go. Where was the clip with the carousel with Katie carrying something round her neck?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, it's the other way round.
    alixfowler wrote: »
    Where was the clip with the carousel with Katie carrying something round her neck?

Week 1 London Zoo
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    frally wrote: »

Yes, there is already a preview clip available on the BBC website which confirms what we already knew.

My prediction for the final boardroom next week is:
    Azhar, Stephen (PM), Adam

Almost decided on one of the PM´s this week, for my prediction, but I don´t have the balls for that kind of prediction (so far, the simplest solution proves to be the correct one).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Week 1 London Zoo

Oops I'll have to apologise to my mum as I forgot Katie went out to the zoo on that task
    Forum Member
    I also recognise that street in Edinburgh that she's on (and it's not the Grassmarket).

I have looked it up:

Gorgie Road - Team Karren Brady (Jenna? see intro clip)
    Grassmarket - Team Nick Hewer (Katie? based on forum info)

Also, the Gorgie Road team is the most tactical team, as apparentely it´s very close to one of the football stadiums (it was shot on a Sunday according to the forums). Perhaps Laura is on that team?
  • TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right everyone! I've just seen the episode and You're Fired and I have a lot to get through. I apologise in advance if any of this has already been covered.

Firstly, Intro Clips:

Three New Clips were shown:
    Ricky looking like he was boxing, with Laura, Jenna and Nick (the aide) in the background. (From next week, it must be)

Jenna and Stephen in the car. (I have no bloody idea. This clip has really put a spanner in the works, but it means that Jenna will survive for a while yet)

Jenna in kitchenwear on the streets (This has to be the Scotland Food Task, it has to be. I think this is Week 7 and it is her in the Light Clip, which looks to be in a kitchen)

The main thing that all three of these clips has established is that, all of a sudden, it seems that Jenna will stay for a while, embarking on what seems to be a Zoe-style arc.

Next Week

Duane is skating on thin ice in terms of spoilers, seeing as the car argument clip is next week. He still isn't seen in any more intro clips and all five of his team-mates are in the Light Clip, meaning that if Sterling lose in the next two weeks, he's fired.

It is difficult, as we know virtually nothing about Phoenix beyond next week, but Katie is definitely on board by the Scotland Food task, as per a customer report. Adam is PM at some stage (I think this must be Week 6 - does anyone know what the task is for that btw?) Stephen is also safe due to his clip with Jenna.

So to sum up, safe are:

Phoenix

Katie (Scotland Food Task)
    Stephen (Jenna car clip)
    Adam (PM clip)

Sterling

Nick (Light Clip)
    Gabrielle (Light Clip)
    Jenna (Light Clip, Scotland Task and Stephen Car Clip)
    Ricky (Light Clip)
    Laura (Light Clip)

Leaving eligible for firing:

Duane (Sterling)
    Tom (Phoenix)
    Jade (Phoenix)
    Azhar (Phoenix)

I see no reason to change my original prediction of Phoenix losing and Azhar getting fired. With the terrible edit he's received so far, it would make perfect sense.

I just have no idea where that Stephen/Jenna clip fits in!

I would guess that it would make more sense for Stephen to go to Sterling than Jenna to Phoenix (as Jenna and Katie seem to be on different teams for Scotland Task) so I think that that clip must be from Week 8 (Due to the evidence of the Light Clip in Week 7) meaning both Jenna and Stephen survive a while.

I think:

Azhar (Week 5)
    Adam (Week 6)
    Gabrielle (Week 7)
    Laura? (Week 7?)

Leaving a potential final 8 of:
    Phoenix

Katie
    Jade
    Duane
    Tom

Sterling

Stephen
    Ricky
    Jenna
    Nick

But we shall see, its all speculation until more intro clips arise.

That's my analysis done for now!

Will work out my theory in the next few days, also when task 6 is known, as the duo of Stephen and Jenna (scavenger hunt task??) makes it a lot more complicated.

Oh I do hope so, I love that task! What is it that Stephen actually says in the clip?

I think the Tom YF boardroom clip is inconclusive, but I still am sure that Phoenix lose next week as I simply cannot see Duane getting fired this early (Before Adam, Azhar, Stephen, Jenna?!)
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh ok, I thought I'd read something on here that that was the way they were doing it but apparently not :)
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    (I think this must be Week 6 - does anyone know what the task is for that btw?)

Will have the info up in the morning (nothing yet on the radiotimes site).

Leaving a potential final 8 of:
    Phoenix

Katie
    Jade
    Duane
    Tom

Sterling

Stephen
    Ricky
    Jenna
    Nick

Could be, but there was a recent report that Ricky, Stephen and Katie/Laura were spotted on a task together (3 days after the Scotland task).

Oh I do hope so, I love that task! What is it that Stephen actually says in the clip?

He says how that is thinking ´way outside of the box´. Don´t think either of them is the PM on the task (or at least not Jenna). Speaking of Jenna, it is obvious that her new intro clip(the one in the apron on the street) is connected to the light clip, as in both clips it seems like she the PM on that task.

I think the Tom YF boardroom clip is inconclusive, but I still am sure that Phoenix lose next week as I simply cannot see Duane getting fired this early (Before Adam, Azhar, Stephen, Jenna?!)

Not my idea that Duane might be fired.

Personally, I will be watching Katie´s new boardroom clip very carefully (it´s not from episode 1 where her hair was differentely styled, could also be from next week...who knows?).

Also, Laura´s smug boardroom clip has not been shown yet (unless I missed it this week). Looked to me like a losing boardroom rather then final 3 boardroom.
  • TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will have the info up in the morning (nothing yet on the radiotimes site).

OK, this is the first one we're not really sure about. We could finally find out whether this will be the Food Task. I think not, I still think that Week 7 is the Food Task. However, what would the Week 6 task be and who would be PM?
    Could be, but there was a recent report that Ricky, Stephen and Katie/Laura were spotted on a task together (3 days after the Scotland task).

Ahh, forgot about Laura/Katie being on that team. I was trying to base my Week 8 prediction on that. OK, scratch that.
    Fired:

Week 5 (Azhar)
    Week 6 (Adam)
    Week 7 (Laura & Gabrielle)

Leading to a complete reshuffle of the teams in Week 8, leaving them looking like:

Sterling

Stephen
    Jenna
    Ricky
    Katie

Phoenix

Duane
    Jade
    Tom
    Nick

The only problem with this is that Gabrielle's edit tonight indicates she makes it further. Plus, we have no way of knowing who loses Task 7, as well as if/when the Double Firing will occur.
    He says how that is thinking ´way outside of the box´. Don´t think either of them is the PM on the task (or at least not Jenna). Speaking of Jenna, it is obvious that her new intro clip(the one in the apron on the street) is connected to the light clip, as in both clips it seems like she the PM on that task.

Which is why I think it could be from Week 6. By Week 6, she'll be the only Sterling team member that hasn't PMed. Although with Gabrielle and Duane's previous keenness to PM again, so soon after PMing in the past, it would make sense for Jenna to dodge responsibility and PM in Week 7 instead. I agree though; I'm sure she's PM on that task now as she's seen leading the way in the Light Clip and she seems to be rallying the troops in the preview clip.
    Not my idea that Duane might be fired.

Personally, I will be watching Katie´s new boardroom clip very carefully (it´s not from episode 1 where her hair was differentely styled, could also be from next week...who knows?).

Also, Laura´s smug boardroom clip has not been shown yet (unless I missed it this week). Looked to me like a losing boardroom rather then final 3 boardroom.

The BR preview clips are:

Stephen in PM chair with Jade behind him (Must be next week as Jade is standing behind him for the results boardroom)
    Gabrielle standing up, looking gutted (Could be from absolutely anywhere, bar the first task)
    Katie looking disappointed (Looks like a Losing Team boardroom, but again, no way of telling where its from)
    Azhar in PM chair with a bloke behind him (Almost definitely from Week 2)
    Duane sitting down with no-one behind him (Must be a losing Team BR or a task with 4 or less people in the team - IT ISN'T FROM YESTERDAY as in the clip he has a man sitting next to the right of him, whilst yesterday, he was sitting next to the left of Jane, iirc - this one is v interesting)
    Adam in a losing boardroom (No idea, no idea)
    Jane in a losing boardroom (From yesterday, where she was speechless)
    Jade looking worried in a losing boardroom (Dunno, could have already happened)
    Ricky as PM with Gabrielle behind him (Definitely next week's results boardroom)
    Laura in a losing boardroom (I think it was yesterday)
    Stephen looking disappointed with Jade behind him (Next Week's results boardroom)

Can't see the Adam PM clip, but I'll check on previous episodes tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenna and Stephen in the car. (I have no bloody idea. This clip has really put a spanner in the works, but it means that Jenna will survive for a while yet)

Hmmm, let me throw in a potential curveball...

The last task of the series is traditionally the two finalists, helped by contestants who have already been fired.

What if this is a clip from the final episode - that would mean that either Jenna or Stephen could be a finalist and the other is just helping out having already been fired earlier in the series. That way they wouldn't have to be in the same team for a normal challenge, just together at the very end.

Also, can we please find some hope for Duane? He's my favourite and I don't want him to go!

Kudos to everyone who tries to figure out spoilers from the clips, I always enjoy them. :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, let me throw in a potential curveball...

The last task of the series is traditionally the two finalists, helped by contestants who have already been fired.

What if this is a clip from the final episode - that would mean that either Jenna or Stephen could be a finalist and the other is just helping out having already been fired earlier in the series. That way they wouldn't have to be in the same team for a normal challenge, just together at the very end.

Also, can we please find some hope for Duane? He's my favourite and I don't want him to go!

Kudos to everyone who tries to figure out spoilers from the clips, I always enjoy them. :-)

Only saying Duane because he is not seen in any of the intro clips to support he makes it further, plus the light clip shows all team members of stering bar Duane, so unless he switches to the other side he must get fired.

Only thing is no idea when the light clip is from, must be in one of the next few episodes after this weeks task. If steriling loses he will be fired, but its difficult to say which team loses; they focused a lot on Stephen's team losing, but the editing might be deceiving.

On a other note, maybe the Katie and Stephen covering their faces might be them just getting emarassed (Sugar might show each other teams fitness video :))
    Forum Member
    Task 6 description (Wednesday 25 April):

6/12. The candidates are challenged to sell gourmet food on the streets of Edinburgh, and after a spot of market research at a London food fair, where they realise there is more to this challenge than serving up burger and chips, the teams head north. One team hopes to tempt the tourists with Scottish stew, while the other opts for Italian meatballs - but mistakes with the produce and pricing mean the lunchtime rush is anything but, and lead to a desperate afternoon as the business brains try to sell what low-cost meals they can before the deadline arrives.
  • BlueSpikeBlueSpike Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Based on the clips, I think the next person to be fired will be
    Duane

Jenna is definitely in the Edinburgh task (red apron clip)

If you're talking about the clip with BHS in the background then that's not Edinburgh. The area looked pedstrianised and the only big BHS in Edinburgh is on Princes St which, as all City of Edinburgh council tax payers know, definitely has a road going through it (and trams, maybe).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Task 6 description (Wednesday 25 April):

6/12. The candidates are challenged to sell gourmet food on the streets of Edinburgh, and after a spot of market research at a London food fair, where they realise there is more to this challenge than serving up burger and chips, the teams head north. One team hopes to tempt the tourists with Scottish stew, while the other opts for Italian meatballs - but mistakes with the produce and pricing mean the lunchtime rush is anything but, and lead to a desperate afternoon as the business brains try to sell what low-cost meals they can before the deadline arrives.

So that means Ricky is transferred back to the other side then transfers back to Sterling for the Light Clip :confused:

Seems a lot of switching sides
    Forum Member
    So that means Ricky is transferred back to the other side then transfers back to Sterling for the Light Clip :confused:

Seems a lot of switching sides

Could be that Duane and Ricky switch sides and that whoever crosses over to team Sterling gets fired in week 6.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think Azhar gets fired then this week. For being a poor PM in week 2 and not really doing much in the tasks.

My final 3 prediction,

Adam, Stephen [PM], Azhar [FIRED]

Next Week I think the PM's might be Adam and Jenna (She must get a win cause why else would LS keep her on the show LOL)

With Adam getting fired.

I think they might not have a double firing this series. Maybe they will do what happened on Young Apprentice, Where on Task 11 the final 6 will compete with the losing team all getting fired and the final 3 make it to Week 12??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueSpike wrote: »
    If you're talking about the clip with BHS in the background then that's not Edinburgh. The area looked pedstrianised and the only big BHS in Edinburgh is on Princes St which, as all City of Edinburgh council tax payers know, definitely has a road going through it (and trams, maybe).

That's definitely Princes Street.
    They were doing tramworks then and the buses/traffic had been redirected to George Street. Looks like Jenna's stall is beside the Royal Scottish Academy.
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Next Week I think the PM's might be Adam and Jenna (She must get a win cause why else would LS keep her on the show LOL)

With Adam getting fired.

Looks like it, though it might depend on how the teams are switched (we will know next week).

Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I think they might not have a double firing this series. Maybe they will do what happened on Young Apprentice, Where on Task 11 the final 6 will compete with the losing team all getting fired and the final 3 make it to Week 12??

Please NO :eek:

From the information a double firing does not seem likely to occur very soon, though I fear it may include Katie if she is brought back into the boardroom (along with the losing PM).

This also means that the sighting of Ricky, Stephen and Katie/Laura is from task 7 or task 8.

The clip with Jenna and Stephen in the car is probably from a task further down the line.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Some of their twitter accounts:
    Adam - https://twitter.com/#!/TheAdamCorbally
    Tom - https://twitter.com/#!/Thomas_Gearing
    Laura - https://twitter.com/#!/laura_reece
    Jade - https://twitter.com/#!/TheRealJadeNash

I'm guessing they've changed the rules about tweeting this year? I remember last year, none of the candidates twitters were touched until after they'd been fired. Doesn't seem to be the case this year.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Task 4 (Wednesday 11 April):

4/12. The contestants open second-hand shops in London's East End, home to a thriving market in retro and refurbished household goods. Buying their stock from junk parlours, car-boot sales and auctions - and even rifling through rubbish bins - one team choose quality over quantity, seeking out a few choice items, while the other fill their shop with bric-a-brac which they hope to spruce up later. But when they open their doors to the public, it soon becomes clear that mistakes have been made on both sides.

This means that Jade doesn´t have any direct proof of surviving into week 5 (though there are a few boardroom clips which could be her in the background).

Could it be Jade who switches to the (mainly) boys team? Probably, as that would explain the female figure in the boardroom behind Stephen and Ricky on different occasions.

And the fitness video task will probably follow this task, though I hope for some new intro clips next week.

Based on the information so far, the following candidates seem like good bets to fall before episode 7 (and therefore not making it into the final 10, bar a double firing):

Michael
    Jenna
    Duane
    Azhar

(the first 2 are certainties, the other 2 are guesses, will all depend on the intro clips used in next week´s task)

If any of the candidates had even half the amount of brainpower and analytical ability demonstrated on this thread, they'd walk it.