Claire Balding to replace Aled Jones on Good Morning Sunday

1235»

Comments

• HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He might need the gig back soon as the guy who is covering him on Daybreak this week is a thousand times more watchable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TUC wrote: »
    Claire Balding who was busy using four letter words on BBC1 last night. Clearly she"s perfect for the job. Well, she is a currently fashionable gay, female television presenter which in the BBC's eyes hits all the right boxes. The question of any declared interest in spiritual matters doesn't appear to be one of the boxes.

Saw the Pilot of 'Britain's Brightest' being filmed last week prior to full recording over the next few weeks.

Typical dumb but with a twist Saturday fare.

Turned into a hostage situation as they took so long rejigging the set for each round.

Clare Balding was the presenter and was OK - she had been awake for 21hours as well.

It would seem then that she is a currently fashionable female television presenter. Gay has nothing to do with it - from what I heard she did a great job at the Olympics.

She's a good presenter - she does a hiking talking/walking show on radio 4 and is very good on that.

She's also got quite a nice bum from what I saw...:o.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I was listening to Clare this morning and she said she was live from bbc bristol. Is this where she always presents from?
  • simes188simes188 Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Hayden wrote: »
    He might need the gig back soon as the guy who is covering him on Daybreak this week is a thousand times more watchable.

He's been presenting a show on Classic FM on Sunday mornings for a couple of months, so doubt that he would want the gig back.
  • Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to anagram man John Hughes from this and other memorable threads?

I miss him! ;)