Options

Arrested at 2:30 this morning

HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭
when will she be released on bail, today o tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    entirely dependent on what she did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she had a warrant out for her arrest, im assuming for a court fine she has not been paying.... nothing serious
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Why arrest her in the early hours of Sunday morning, if she hasn't committed a serious offence? I would have thought Saturday night/Sunday morning were pretty busy for the average police station.
  • Options
    Corkhead.Corkhead. Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Am I missing something here..? Is there something on this thread that I can't see..?

Who, exactly, has been arrested and for what..?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why arrest her in the early hours of Sunday morning, if she hasn't committed a serious offence? I would have thought Saturday night/Sunday morning were pretty busy for the average police station.

we split up, i wouldnt leave her alone just wanted to talk.... she didnt want too, she rang the police on me like 5 times and they took about 2hrs to come out due to no violence or anything major happening..... when they eventually arrived she was carted off to the police station so it kinda backfired in a way!
  • Options
    ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    she had a warrant out for her arrest, im assuming for a court fine she has not been paying.... nothing serious

It depends really. I know someone who was arrested for the same and got 4 weeks in prison.

They might wait until Monday and put her before the magistrates then?
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corkhead. wrote: »
    Am I missing something here..? Is there something on this thread that I can't see..?

Who, exactly, has been arrested and for what..?

This. Seems like the op started halfway through the 4th episode of something :confused:
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    This. Seems like the op started halfway through the 4th episode of something :confused:

:confused: Yes :(
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    Sounds like could be a warrant without bail, so will be kept in till monday then taken before magistrate court monday morning for non payment of fine
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »

sorry i've only had 2 hours sleep and cant stop worrying......

as for keeping her in until monday, this is an option but was hoping someone has experience of an early sunday morning arrest and getting bail same day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim59 wrote: »
    Sounds like could be a warrant without bail, so will be kept in till monday then taken before magistrate court monday morning for non payment of fine

a warrant without bail i've had one before and they still arrest u and take u to the cells if its with or without bail
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sorry i've only had 2 hours sleep and cant stop worrying......

as for keeping her in until monday, this is an option but was hoping someone has experience of an early sunday morning arrest and getting bail same day
    Depends if the warrant is with or without bail, sat night police stations busy would not want someone in a cell for non payment of fine if they did not have to keep them there .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends if the warrant is with or without bail

well that wont be known until later on today or tomorrow!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well that wont be known until later on today or tomorrow!

Was she drunk or sober at the time of arrest because that can make a differance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends if the warrant is with or without bail, sat night police stations busy would not want someone in a cell for non payment of fine if they did not have to keep them there .

true very good point, but its nearly 8am and she isnt home yet!

also theres a chance she could be shipped to another police police station as the warrent is with a different police force not sure how they work them like
  • Options
    Forum Member
    true very good point, but its nearly 8am and she isnt home yet!

also theres a chance she could be shipped to another police police station as the warrent is with a different police force not sure how they work them like

Very could chance its a warrant without bail, and she will be shipped to the town or city were the warrant was issued
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was she drunk or sober at the time of arrest because that can make a differance

she had been drinking but not drunk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very could chance its a warrant without bail, and she will be shipped to the town or city were the warrant was issued

this is what im thinking hope not as she no money

`
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    most likely they`ll keep her in until she goes to court, probably today.

edit: i just saw you were harassing her, personally i think they arrested the wrong person and you should be thoroughly shamed by it, if she`s any sense she won`t touch you with a barge pole, that`s a bigger backfire on you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    we split up, i wouldnt leave her alone just wanted to talk.... she didnt want too, she rang the police on me like 5 times and they took about 2hrs to come out due to no violence or anything major happening..... when they eventually arrived she was carted off to the police station so it kinda backfired in a way!
    So she called the police because you were harassing her? But because she had an outstanding fine, she was the one arrested? And now you're fretting about when she will be released?

I doubt very much if she'll have any interest in seeing you after this incident, and it could be she's home already, and didn't let you know. You've split up, she's not interested in talking to you, and I think perhaps you should move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she called the police because you were harassing her? But because she had an outstanding fine, she was the one arrested? And now you're fretting about when she will be released?

I doubt very much if she'll have any interest in seeing you after this incident, and it could be she's home already, and didn't let you know. You've split up, she's not interested in talking to you, and I think perhaps you should move on.

she isnt home yet as im here... we live together and have a joint tenancy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im fretting due to the fact i love her and she has nowhere to live if she doesnt wanna come back here her mum wont let her stay at hers shes made that quite clear many times!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    add that to the fact that she has no money if she was to moved to another town then released so yea im worried
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im fretting due to the fact i love her and she has nowhere to live if she doesnt wanna come back here her mum wont let her stay at hers shes made that quite clear many times!
    add that to the fact that she has no money if she was to moved to another town then released so yea im worried

Have you tried phoning the police station and asking what is happening with her? If she's having to stay there until a court appearance tomorrow, ask if you can take her a change of clothes and some toiletries.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried phoning the police station and asking what is happening with her? If she's having to stay there until a court appearance tomorrow, ask if you can take her a change of clothes and some toiletries.

I've no credit on my phone and just tried 101 but thats not free hmmm