Options

How about classic and modern versions of the monsters appearing?

TLC1098TLC1098 Posts: 1,780
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A lot of us would like a multi Doctor episode but how about classic and modern versions of the monsters teaming up?

You could have the old and new Cybermen, the old and new Silurians, the old and new Daleks and the old and new Davros.

I think it would be something quite interesting and I would love to see the classic crazy, quick talking Davros teaming with the spine chilling one from Journeys end and the classic and RTD Daleks teaming up to destroy the Paradigm ones.

Comments

• Options
    Stever7Stever7 Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to see old and new versions of Cybermen and Daleks as they do have actual plot differences, but the others? No. Especially not keen on two Davros...es...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TLC1098 wrote: »
    A lot of us would like a multi Doctor episode but how about classic and modern versions of the monsters teaming up?

You could have the old and new Cybermen, the old and new Silurians, the old and new Daleks and the old and new Davros.

I think it would be something quite interesting and I would love to see the classic crazy, quick talking Davros teaming with the spine chilling one from Journeys end and the classic and RTD Daleks teaming up to destroy the Paradigm ones.

Have you seen the previews for Series 7, episode 1? All the Daleks!

I suppose various forms of Cyberman might be feasible in the same episode, but I'm not so sure about Silurians and Davroses.
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason they updated the look of those characters is because the originals would look ridiculous in the show now. You couldn't use the original Silurians without them looking totally and utterly fake and rubbish. Okay, the modern cybermen look crap, but that's a design problem.