Options

EE - It seems that Kat will remain being cold and miserable

fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Spoilers everywhere suggests she attacks Roxy, fires her and chucks her out of the Vic in her second episode back, after Alfie tells her that Roxy has feelings for him :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    ''Get out of my pub'',, how many times is that been said lol.only Peggy says is good :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame.

Still with any luck, something big and heavy might land on her and kill her off.;..
  • Options
    Kat's StilettosKat's Stilettos Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Spoilers say she makes it clear Roxy isn't welcome at the Vic, not that she chucks her out.

And anyway, after Alfie kept Roxy staying there a secret, she has the right to, seeing as it's her home.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does Roxy go back to living with Phil?
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does this mean she will be sad and miserable, the main problem with Kat has been how she treats Alfie like a piece of shit. Kat has always had a fiesty side to her and spoilers seem to be indicating this and she has every right to chuck Roxy out considering she wants to make a move on her husband and the history they have with each other and with confronting Michael, what he is doing to Jean is horrible so of course Kat is going to stick up for Jean, some of Kat's best scenes have been with Jean. Lets not judge until we see her back on screen.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat in staying miserable shock, whatever next, Phil will stay angry? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm actually looking forward to this. Kat has been missing her fiery, "Kat Slater" side for over ayear now and instead is miserable and bitchy, instead of fiesty. This actually sounds very in character.

How she acts with Alfie is all I'm worried about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    How does this mean she will be sad and miserable, the main problem with Kat has been how she treats Alfie like a piece of shit. Kat has always had a fiesty side to her and spoilers seem to be indicating this and she has every right to chuck Roxy out considering she wants to make a move on her husband and the history they have with each other and with confronting Michael, what he is doing to Jean is horrible so of course Kat is going to stick up for Jean, some of Kat's best scenes have been with Jean. Lets not judge until we see her back on screen.

Exactly.... Did people even watch kat's original stint? This is exactly the type of thing she would've done.
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilers say she makes it clear Roxy isn't welcome at the Vic, not that she chucks her out.

And anyway, after Alfie kept Roxy staying there a secret, she has the right to, seeing as it's her home.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a382128/kat-kicks-roxy-out-of-the-vic.html

Kat does chuck Roxy out of the Vic. Look at the link. Yep Kat does have the right to chuck Roxy out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a382128/kat-kicks-roxy-out-of-the-vic.html

Kat does chuck Roxy out of the Vic. Look at the link. Yep Kat does have the right to chuck Roxy out.

I meant physically chucks her out, like the way the OP says Kat "attacks" Roxy. I know she throws her out of the Vic.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    An angry Kat is not cold and miserable, quite the opposite. Fiery and triumphant. Go Kat...and welcome back.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    An angry Kat is not cold and miserable, quite the opposite. Fiery and triumphant. Go Kat...and welcome back.:D

This is what I have been trying to get at. Exactly right.

I for one cannot wait for Kat v Michael.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope the feistiness keeps up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Well even after she chucks Roxy out of The Vic, Alfie is still talking about Roxy to other people (check the scripts on Eastenders BBC for the 14th June) which means that this carries on after all this, which i a, happy about. Hope Alfie leaves Kat for Roxy! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Used to be a bit iffy about Rolfie in a relationship but now I'd prefer then to Kalfie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well even after she chucks Roxy out of The Vic, Alfie is still talking about Roxy to other people (check the scripts on Eastenders BBC for the 14th June) which means that this carries on after all this, which i a, happy about. Hope Alfie leaves Kat for Roxy! :)

A love triangle is a far better s/l for Kat an Alfie than all the baby angst, and although I'm on Kat's side I won't be falling out with you over it 'cos I do like Roxy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A love triangle is a far better s/l for Kat an Alfie than all the baby angst, and although I'm on Kat's side I won't be falling out with you over it 'cos I do like Roxy :)

That's why this will be a good storyline. It's not angsty and there isn't a bad guy. It's like Molfie, but better planned out and realistic :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

I used to love Kat/Alfie until they brought them back and they just werent the same which is a shame :/

I think Roxy gets a lot of negative things said about her on these forums which I think is unfair as she has changed alot as a character
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's why this will be a good storyline. It's not angsty and there isn't a bad guy. It's like Molfie, but better planned out and realistic :p

Big Mo and Alfie?!:eek::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I used to love Kat/Alfie until they brought them back and they just werent the same which is a shame :/

I think Roxy gets a lot of negative things said about her on these forums which I think is unfair as she has changed alot as a character

They both do. Infact the only characters that are exempt are Abi and Jay :D
    I apologize in advance for all the slagging off I give Roxy in the coming weeks.....but all's fair in love etc :p
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Spoilers everywhere suggests she attacks Roxy, fires her and chucks her out of the Vic in her second episode back, after Alfie tells her that Roxy has feelings for him :p

Did you expect Kat to give Roxy a pat on the back and become her best friend? Of course she's going to get rid of her, Roxy's been trying to eff her husband.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Big Mo and Alfie?!:eek::p

Yeah, that love triangle with Fat Elvis was award worthy. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They both do. Infact the only characters that are exempt are Abi and Jay :D
    I apologize in advance for all the slagging off I give Roxy in the coming weeks.....but all's fair in love etc :p

As you apologized in advance, il take it lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Someone just slap her cold miserable face with a fish :D
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder when she kicks roxy out if alfie stands up to her
    'im not taking your shit anymore you horrible miserable cow
    'what d'ya say?
    'you heard what i said, from now on things are gonna change, and if you want to be with me you'll have to change'