13»

Comments

• grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    The Where's Gary episode is sad :cry:
    I like the Good Neigbours and Selling Out (Krabby O' Mondays) episodes :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I love Spongebob,its an amzing show and it always makes me laugh. My fave character has to be Patrick because he's so stupid and he always makes me laugh.x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love SpongeBob! I saw the movie as a present for Mother's Day, and the gift shop bit put a huge lump in my throat.
    I love Band Geeks-- and Sailor Mouth is quite possibly the finest bit of comedy ever written/commited to celluloid. My son is like a human SpongeBob-- wide eyed, silly, but very sweet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    nerak g wrote: »
    I love Spongebob, its one of those cartoons that any age can enjoy. :) I have a Spongebob Mug. :o

I also have a spongebob mug, but I feel no need for a blushing smiley as I am proud to flaunt my spongebob mug.
    Forum Member
    Watching the end of Season 4 :)
    The Krusty Towers episode (where Mr. Krabs turns the KK into a posh hotel) is hilarious, I also liked "Driven To Tears" and "Best Frenemies"- Plankton and Mr Krabs love each other really :p
    Forum Member
    Gotta love the "Best Day Ever" song :D
  • Xadlei XemnasXadlei Xemnas Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Because I'm unemployed right now, I watch spongebob everyday! It certainly keeps you going.

Patrick is brilliant. Most of the characters are in their own way.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    I think the show has decreased in quality unfortunately.
    Forum Member
    Just been watching more Spongebob :p I love the episode where Plankton and Mr. Krabs swap places, the Camping episode and the Krabby Land one :D
    Gotta love the Campire Song song :D
    The movie was fun too, though the bit in the gift shop brought a lump to my throat with Patrick and Spongebob singing the Goofy Goober song together :cry:
    Forum Member
    From "As Seen on TV" from S3:

(Spongebob has just been featured - for about 2 seconds in an ad for the Krusty Krab on TV).
    Paraphrased :o

Old Guy: I saw you on TV last night!
    Spongebob: Wow really?
    (The Old Guy is seen watching a commercial for Bran Flakes that come in a yellow box).
    Spongebob: Wow, it is nice to be recognised! (something like that).
    Old Guy: Yup, see you later Bran Flakes.

:D:D
    Forum Member
    I just finished watching S2 - gotta love "Sailor Mouth" :D:p One of the finest Spongebob episodes ever. :D
    Apparently - in this episode during the Escalators/Eels game, Spongebob was meant to say "(Dolphin Noise) you!" and Patrick responds "(Dolphin Noise) you too!" This was cut for being too inappropriate.

This WHOLE EPISODE isnt for kids! :p Its full of adult humour, the intention is there :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO4D-PEcHz0
  • pinkteddyx64pinkteddyx64 Posts: 2,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE watching SpongeBob SquarePants and there is only the odd one or two episodes I dislike! My parents always said I remind them of Squidward! :p

I've got some of the series on DVD, and I have got a bowl and mug with SpongeBob's face on it! :D
    Forum Member
    Has anyone got Spongebob Season 5?
    The 'Krusty Sponge' episode is brilliant! :D I also really like 'Spy Buddies', 'Friend or Foe' and 'To Love a Patty' :)