Options

Another fake eviction

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
Forum Member
✭✭
How many times has this 'twist' been trotted out now? The 'evictees' are put into a bolt hole for 2 days, watch the action in the main house and then return armed with evidence of people being nasty about them resulting in a big bust up......YAWN

Am I the only one who doesn't actually care which housemates get evicted or what happens on their return?

Comments

• Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're over using it.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talk about deja vu. Repetitive and predictable. Presumably any of the celebs who watch the normal series will soon suss it out.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angelsbaby wrote: »
    How many times has this 'twist' been trotted out now? The 'evictees' are put into a bolt hole for 2 days, watch the action in the main house and then return armed with evidence of people being nasty about them resulting in a big bust up......YAWN

Am I the only one who doesn't actually care which housemates get evicted or what happens on their return?

Is that what is going to rock the house on Friday? Do they think the public are stupid?
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very boring :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many times are they going to recycle the same ideas over and over?
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I have to say I rolled my eyes when I saw the words "FAKE EVICTION" on the screen.

The only vaguely good thing about this particular twist is that it should be quite believable to the other housemates that any of the pairs would go. Also because it's the first eviction, they may not suspect that they'd bring in a twist so early. Of course, it could all horrendously flop too.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of stuff on this show is recycled, but as others have said, I guess they don't want to lose anyone so early on. Perhaps better not doing an eviction if that's the case.

They should just ''secretly'' tell the people up for eviction it's a fake eviction and then watch their faces when they walk out the door and realise it's a real one.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's like an eastenders script boring and predictable yawn
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I say IS THIS...:kitty:^_^

Where have the decent smileys gone?
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about?

It's a massive, house-rocking BOMBSHELL! ... Just like it was the other 50000 times they did this twist. :)
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about?

It's a massive, house-rocking BOMBSHELL! ... Just like it was the other 50000 times they did this twist. :)

I wish they would just get on with it, these stupid twists.

Twist, twist.twist.