Options

Multiroom/screen

ktla5ktla5 Posts: 1,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi, I have just had Multiroom added it is a Sky+ HD box DRX890WL-Z Is it possible to view what is recorded on the main box on this box? sure I recall reading somewhere on here that there was talk if this? or was I just dreaming ! LOL Thnx :-)

Comments

• Options
    CTD101CTD101 Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ktla5 wrote: »
    Hi, I have just had Multiroom added it is a Sky+ HD box DRX890WL-Z Is it possible to view what is recorded on the main box on this box? sure I recall reading somewhere on here that there was talk if this? or was I just dreaming ! LOL Thnx :-)

There was talk, it was even trialled by Sky staff, however it was withdrawn last year and shelved.
  • Options
    Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member
    CTD101 wrote: »
    There was talk, it was even trialled by Sky staff, however it was withdrawn last year and shelved.

Sky have indicated the project Ethan revamp will allow personal recordings to be viewable on any device connected to the internet - finally, so a little wait but it looks as if it's going to happen this time.
  • Options
    ktla5ktla5 Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Guys, thought there was at least talk of it, glad I was not 'dreaming' LOL so will obviously wait until the release :-)
  • Options
    CTD101CTD101 Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deacon1972 wrote: »
    Sky have indicated the project Ethan revamp will allow personal recordings to be viewable on any device connected to the internet - finally, so a little wait but it looks as if it's going to happen this time.

Dont think that will be the only improvements either