2»

Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    bootyache wrote: »
    Oh dear.

Definite history there then.

So, it must have been awkward for Perez when the incident with the dressing gown by Jeremy happened.

If this story is true, wonder why BB invited Jeremy on BB?

in the hope that exactly that sort of incident would happen i imagine.
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever actually went on re Perez and Alexander it's perfectly noticeable from what we did see that Alexander's behaviour was at least bordering on psychosis. It was certainly beyond anything viable for sharing the same spaces and beyond being any longer rational.
    I got no sense that Alexander would have been able to pull himself back from that and I imagine the producers felt the same and did some kind of face saving deal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK.

(evfirst hand reports on the Finale it all sounds as if something kicked off in the Green Room.

My thoughts.

Alex left the show. I think he was under the impression that he was always gonna leave early - he had gigs booked - he wasn't in it to win it. His anger got the better of him and BB said - OK you can leave now - thanks for your contribution and not kicking off about leaving. I'm sure it was a mutual thing and he was assured that he could come back for the finale and perform.

I would think that BB had told Perez that he had left because of his unacceptable behaviour and anger issues. Perez was placated and persuaded to stay. BB looked to Perez to be behaving in his interests even though it was always in the remit that Alex was gonna go early.

In the house Alex had become a kind of 'sacred cow' - all the negativity and bad feeling that was bubbling was all blamed on this incident and Perez was blamed for this throughout. It became a valid reason to behave appalingly towards Perez.

Imagine the scene in the Green Room. Perez assumes that Alex was removed as punishment for anger issues and there he is being fawned over by The Bash Street Kids. I think (justifiably) he probably had a bit of a tantrum.

All this - minutes before going on air.

That's just my thoughts - sorry for the long post.

makes sense
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    bootyache wrote: »
    I think Alex was already upset and worked up over Ken's comments to him.

IMO Ken was a disgrace to Alex.

From that I think anything could have sparked Alex off. I'm sure he was fuming with Ken and wondered why someone would say such things to him and especially on a TV show. I mean seriously, it was utterly outrageous. Ken should have been removed immediatly and not waiting for him to further make disgusting comments about Lenny Henry.

Three warnings is fine, but Ken's treatment of Alex should have been straight out the door. I'm sure Alex must have wondered over and over in his head why Ken was allowed to stay. Did Alex even know Ken got a warning? If he didn't it must have been very hard for Alex.

So in my view anyone acting the eejit could really have sent Alex over the edge and lose the plot.

:)

I do agree and it makes me consider even more why the HMs think Perez was responsible for all the exists. What Ken did was reprehensible to the degree he could, maybe should have been booted out immediately and yet all he did and to Alex was conveniently swept under the carpet by the HMs to just blame Perez :confused::(
    Dave_62 wrote: »
    Jeremy has been involved in an incident at Paris Hilton's home. Google it, Perez had every reason to think Jeremy was unstable. As I recall Michelle also had similar concerns about Jeremy.

Link: http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2014-07-14-exclusive-paris-hilton-beach-brawl-jeremy-jackson-started-broke-in#.VKnUAMXgHa8

Yes I remember people on here talking about this at the time and I'm sure Perez perhaps indirectly alluded to this with Michelle and she agreed that Jeremy was unstable and possibly dangerous.

Yet again though apparently it was Perez's fault that a HM was removed.

I think what all this tells us more than anything is that the HMs wanted, needed even a target and Perez fitted the bill :(
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I do agree and it makes me consider why the HMs think Perez was responsible for all the exists. What Ken did was reprehensible to the degree he could, maybe should have been booted out immediately andyet all he did and to Alex was conveniently swept under the carpet by thehms to jst bkame Perez :confused::(

Yes I remember people on here talking about this at the time and I'm sure Perez perhaps indirectly alluded to this with Michelle and she agreed that Jeremy was unstable and possibly dangerous.

Yet again though it was Perez's fault that a HM was removed.

I think what all this tells us more than anything is the HMs wanted, needed even, a target and Perez fitted the bill :(

it's a very bonding experience for them to join together in dislike of someone.
    think about the few times the forum has been as one? stfu Carole is the main one i remember:D
    steven goode is another...:blush:
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    seems feasible Penny.
    Even if you dismiss the homophobic stuff (which the majority seem very keen to do ),
    let us not forget Alexandra Degale was ejected for miming shooting a gun at an HM and doing the boom boom thing which Alexander did.
    I am very disappointed in Alexander, and i thought the behaviour of Hopkins and her "crew" was an embarrassment for supposed adults, they looked like 14 year olds drunk on white lightening in the park.

Alexander also did call Perez a ****. Other than blow him kisses and sit smiling at Alexander Perez did not do or say anything nasty to Alexander.
    Oh, and he stood near Alexander's bed and coughed at 6 am that morning because BB would not let him out of the bedroom when he asked them to.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ksmiggy wrote: »
    Perez probably played the " I don't feel safe" card

He is now asking for a shrink and expects BB to pay for it. He knows which buttons to press.he still managed to be the centre of attention last night.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    He is now asking for a shrink and expects BB to pay for it. He knows which buttons to press.he still managed to be the centre of attention last night.

How did he do that then? That was all Hopkins doing wasn't it?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    How did he do that then? That was all Hopkins doing wasn't it?

Yeah Katie H castigates him endlessly during her BOTS interview but that is Perez's fault, still managing to be the centre of attention. This kind of logic makes it easier to see why he was in fact to blame for everything including the exit of 3 HMs :D