polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it me, or is it just cringe worthy?

Comments

• Options
    blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Was bound to happen though, with her having been around the block so much and him having a seductive voice. :D
  • Options
    Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was bound to happen though, with her having been around the block so much and him having a seductive voice. :D

55 and still at it at her age eh

if she can do it anyone can.
  • Options
    A CillayA Cillay Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member
    I love Audrey, although shes of that age shes not an icon or a legend of soap shes just a normal character without those kind of cliches that come with the older battleaxe characters.

I cannot believe Ann Kirkbride is only 55, she looks like she could be going on 70, love her though. On the contrary Bill looks great for 78. Theres 23 years between them in real life. :eek: Bill was also older than the late Maggie Jones when you'd always thought they were different generations.
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also can't believe Ann Kirkbride is only 55. I know in real life she had a cancer scare, I watched a documentary about it, and it was down to her smoking (or so they said) but she still looks older than her years.

I thought both her Audrey were a similar age, about 70ish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    chessie__x wrote: »
    Is it me, or is it just cringe worthy?

It is cringeworthy and in my opiniion, a sign of desperate scriptwriters.

As soap charachters (sp), K and D seem basically decent people who by this stage in their lives, would begin to settle down.

Just watch, in two years time an MP will get caught out again, and off will go Corrie with these two again.
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this Lewis/ Deirdre/Audrey triangle, as I just love Nigel Havers. I love storylines that involve the older characters, and will make a change from this Graeme/Tina carry on, which doesn't interest me at all. Although after reading the TV Mags for next week, I see it,s more teen storylines for next week.:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this storyline. Loving Graeme and Tina too.