Options

Conor - "two complete losers !! Must be shite knowing I stroked 50g of them.."

PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
Forum Member
edited the tweets to remove sender and recipients names

@ConorMcOfficial did BeneDICK show up last night? He has blocked me as well as Lydia hahaha #feckinglosers

Conor McIntyre ‏@ConorMcOfficial
@xxxxxx two complete losers !! Must be shite knowing I stroked 50g of them.. #GREAT #whoarethey

Conor on twitter referring to Benedict and Lydia...charming isn't he

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I'd be so ashamed to related to him or to be his poor girlfriend. He's so nasty. He needs to grow up.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not another Conor thread.Who won the show again.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Are we only allowed to discuss Luke A now? :rolleyes:

As for Conor - he is truly an atrocious individual. I would definitely be ashamed to be related to him.
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's relishing the notoriety.

His 15 minutes will be up soon, as will all of them.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member

It's not required reading
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    50k is a nice amount but not life changing
    the fact he's talking like its 500,000 says a lot.
    Before BB lost its sparkle it was nothing for HM's to make a lot of money hence why the showmances spawned.

By the time a few Holidays.maybe a new car some clothes that would make a massive dent in 50k.that guy isnt going to make anymore money from this and the more he talks like that is just sealing the deal.The more he talks like this just shines a lovely big torch on why Endemol/C5 didnt fling the muppet out !! so carry on Conor let the world know why a lot of fans reacted the way they did.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be so ashamed to related to him or to be his poor girlfriend. He's so nasty. He needs to grow up.

People here have been just as nasty if not nastier about him and his g/f/family..
    Is there one rule for us and another for him.
    Why is ok for us to post vitriol here and insult him and other HM's looks, character etc but not for him on his Twitter.
    Both are public forums.:confused:
    Why are people who hate him reading his twitter and showing intense interest in him. Its a conundrum.:confused:
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Something tells me he won't be booked for BOTS in future.
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol he could at least wait until the cheque clears...
  • Options
    heva__xheva__x Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    People here have been just as nasty if not nastier about him and his g/f/family..
    Why is ok for us to post vitriol here and insult him and other HM's looks, character etc but not for him on his Twitter.
    Why are people who hate him reading his twitter and showing intense interest in him. Its a conundrum.:confused:

Yes but people on here aren't possible influences to thousands of people, he is.
  • Options
    Liam_MainLiam_Main Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benedicts house is worth 500k. He looks even more the fool.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member

Sorry, can you say that a bit louder, please? I can't hear you from way up there on your high horse.

Conor has put himself in the public gallery to be judged. You can't expect someone who has acted as such a disgrace as that to not have things said about him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People here have been just as nasty if not nastier about him and his g/f/family.

Really?

Please explain what anyone has said on here that has been "just as nasty if not nastier" in your opinion about Conor and his g/f/family in comparison to Conor's rant containing detailed sexual and physical abuse references to Deana.

I've seen nothing that comes even remotely close.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it fair for me to say Conor is the most hated and disgusting housemate in the history of Big Brother UK?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »
    He's relishing the notoriety.

His 15 minutes will be up soon, as will all of them.
    In about 24 hrs time when CBB starts,if I had to guess :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Is it fair for me to say Conor is the most hated and disgusting housemate in the history of Big Brother UK?

I don't know...just yet.
    But for sure, the asshole is nudging for top spot.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam_Main wrote: »
    Benedicts house is worth 500k. He looks even more the fool.
    Post of the day,Also who wants to go through life known as a complete scumbag his children will be so proud {if he is allowed to breed}
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but this is just nonsense.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't he realize he is just coming across as nasty? All he is doing is proving people right.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    Doesn't he realize he is just coming across as nasty? All he is doing is proving people right.
    A fool is a fool is a fool. ;)
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #whoareyou? A petty child like babyish thug with nothing going for him other than a few quid that wont last forever

Its laughable that a boy (lets face it he dont act like a man) of his age who acts like this can call someone else a loser? Seriously needs to take a look closer to home before branding anyone else a loser. What an embarrassment.

Does he not realise that hes not getting one over on anyone but himself because hes making himself look a ridiculous fool
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post of the day,Also who wants to go through life known as a complete scumbag his children will be so proud {if he is allowed to breed}

He cant see that now. But he will learn the hard way

Deana was always going on about Karma wasnt she ;) lol
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Conor was in this year's Big Brother so we can talk about him.
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »

I was the first person in this country that knew he was nasty, I said it as soon as he walked through the BB doors...:D
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How old is this creature Conor?