Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    If Rik Mayall were to do it I would insist he went round bopping everyone with a frying pan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    There is absolutely no way Em would go on BB - for a start we would truly see her diet, for another she can't take orders from anybody, she's too lazy to do any tasks, cook or clean, and Phil simply wouldn't allow it that's for sure.

^ ^ ^ This.

There's no way in hell Em would go on BB even if they asked her. She'd have her **** rationed for a start. Fight Night would seem like a fun party night compared with the strop she'd make if she couldn't smoke. And as for participating in challenges!!!

:D Mind, if she ever did I'd start watching again. It would be television gold.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Rick mayell is a bit above celeb bb true couldn't see it Emma throwing a strop wouldn't be good she would look bad. Don't think she can go without her **** for more than an hour. Is she really a celeb? The other names I read seem more likely washed up soap stars pop hasbeens ex sports stars. American movie actors we hardly know. I live in hope we do see Emma I would stay up all night and watch if true. Does anyone know if there is truth in January she appeared on the bb spin off show talking about the celebs with big p hill.
  • Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    gaston8686 wrote: »
    Rick mayell is a bit above celeb bb true couldn't see it Emma throwing a strop wouldn't be good she would look bad. Don't think she can go without her **** for more than an hour. Is she really a celeb? The other names I read seem more likely washed up soap stars pop hasbeens ex sports stars. American movie actors we hardly know. I live in hope we do see Emma I would stay up all night and watch if true. Does anyone know if there is truth in January she appeared on the bb spin off show talking about the celebs with big p hill.

She appeared in several episodes of Big Brother Bit on the Side with the other Chawners last year, but I don't think she was on in January.
    Forum Member
    Sorry maybe it was last year I never saw it but heard about it I will look on YouTube
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She appeared in several episodes of Big Brother Bit on the Side with the other Chawners last year, but I don't think she was on in January.

Not several, Shannon, two. One was filmed at Chawner Towers, the other in the studio. They were meant to be appearing weekly for 13 weeks, but after their second appearance, were unceremoniously dropped. We were never told why. :(
    Forum Member
    Dam so has anyone found anything about Emma and bb as someone said perhaps she's been told to keep quite. Would the lovely Emma make a good house mate?
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Not several, Shannon, two. One was filmed at Chawner Towers, the other in the studio. They were meant to be appearing weekly for 13 weeks, but after their second appearance, were unceremoniously dropped. We were never told why. :(

And Aud was most definitely the star, much to the chagrin of Phil.
    Forum Member
    Ha philthy got pissed of then lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Dam so has anyone found anything about Emma and bb as someone said perhaps she's been told to keep quite. Would the lovely Emma make a good house mate?

...No.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on Phil's FB page yet about how poor brave Em is recovering from the camera down? Don't they get results straight away?

My consultant gave me a running commentary of what he could see whilst feeding the pipe down.
  • koshernostrakoshernostra Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who the heck is Emma Chawner. So many names I see here that I never bother to click on or read, but so many pages? And why do you lot care?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the heck is Emma Chawner. So many names I see here that I never bother to click on or read, but so many pages? And why do you lot care?
    I'd have thought you'd realise that such a long running thread has very little to do with Emma Chawner and everything to do with fun posters and banter.
    As to who she is, have you heard of Google?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    I'd have thought you'd realise that such a long running thread has very little to do with Emma Chawner and everything to do with fun posters and banter.
    As to who she is, have you heard of Google?

Being aware of mediocre wannabes that are discussed on this forum with such fervor, I thought it best to ask instead hoping I'd get a short abridged synopsis. Google? I have a feeling this person isn't worth googling.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Chawner is a member of what is labelled as ' the fattest family in Britain'. She appeared on X-Factor once on her own in a beautiful (not) dress made by her father and once with her sister as 'Sister Act' neither times did they get through, but Emma appeared as on of the worst acts in th final.
    Bio then picked the Family up an Lorraine Kelly said she was going to help them lose weight.After three series and lots of help from Experts they finished the third series as big if not bigger than when they started.if you have a chance, you should watch them.
    We started discussing the Chawners, particularly Emma, at the beginning of this thread and then found a lot of fun in the comments .
    Forum Member
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1597692. This thread will have an explanation in it somewhere.

I googled Emma Chawner who is she and this thread came up from this very forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Being aware of mediocre wannabes that are discussed on this forum with such fervor, I thought it best to ask instead hoping I'd get a short abridged synopsis. Google? I have a feeling this person isn't worth googling.

Ahhhhhhh, I see we caught your attention though. Out of all the people discussed on DS that you are unfamiliar with, you chose us.

Welcome! No, she's not worth googling because you will only get links to old newspaper articles and youtube vids of her murdering a song in front of Simon Cowell. You would have to watch the series to understand fully. I will warn you, it's not to everyone's taste, you'd need to have a strong stomach and a penchant for reality tv.

Here's a taster, just to see if its your "thing" or not.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6oi3iWaRw

I think the title of this thread isn't really accurate. For one, it isn't just about Emma, it's about everyone who appears in the series "Lorraine Kelly's Big Fat Challenge", "Lorraine Kelly's Next Big Fat Challenge" and "Chawners Last Chance". Jade (May She Rest In Peace) was a hard worker, and even though she wasn't academically bright she was business savvy. Emma.......isn't.
    Forum Member
    The thread is called what it is cos the the original poster inexplicably thought Emma and Jade had similarities.

Though OP was a troll :p I still miss Calebolly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    The thread is called what it is cos the the original poster inexplicably thought Emma and Jade had similarities.

Though OP was a troll :p I still miss Calebolly.
    Very true, Simi. Though apparently he's still around cyberland "trolling" :D Though not about his "ahem* medical problems, I hope.

Well done greengran, your summary was short, concise and pithy. But I'm not going to precis ten parts of a thread when someone wonders who she is, it's easy to get an idea from googling the name. As I've said, I doubt hardly anyone has heard of her or her family unless they watch Bio ( some half a million, tops) read this thread or live near them.

It's like the Jodie Marsh thread aeons ago. I never clicked on that, but I expect it was the posters that made the thread not Jodie Marsh! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Emma Chawner is a member of what is labelled as ' the fattest family in Britain'. She appeared on X-Factor once on her own in a beautiful (not) dress made by her father and once with her sister as 'Sister Act' neither times did they get through, but Emma appeared as on of the worst acts in th final.
    Bio then picked the Family up an Lorraine Kelly said she was going to help them lose weight.After three series and lots of help from Experts they finished the third series as big if not bigger than when they started.if you have a chance, you should watch them.
    We started discussing the Chawners, particularly Emma, at the beginning of this thread and then found a lot of fun in the comments .

No kidding. Thanks for taking the time to explain. Never heard of The "Largest Family in Britain" either but if it wasn't for scanning DS and Daily Mail site, I would never hear or know of so many 3rd rate shows and people ;)
    Forum Member
    No kidding. Thanks for taking the time to explain. Never heard of The "Largest Family in Britain" either but if it wasn't for scanning DS and Daily Mail site, I would never hear or know of so many 3rd rate shows and people ;)

I think maybe after all the a-listers, the Chawnz would be a good palate cleanser for you

(I am one of your blog-stalkers ..... totally starstruck)
    Forum Member
    Why was Emma in hospital I hope she's OK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    I think maybe after all the a-listers, the Chawnz would be a good palate cleanser for you

(I am one of your blog-stalkers ..... totally starstruck)

Since my lofty Hollywood days, are over, you'd think I'd step down a peg or two and get with the program in blighty eh ;)

Daily Mail online celeb edition, is my guilty pleasure these days

Hope you enjoy my rants on the blog. I find myself cleaning it up after a good nights sleep sometimes. :D
    Forum Member
    Why was Emma in hospital I hope she's OK

If we were playing Operation, it would be somewhere around the Bread Basket. Someone said it was oesophagitis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    If we were playing Operation, it would be somewhere around the Bread Basket. Someone said it was oesophagitis.

:D LOL That brings back memories. My kids used to bring "Operation" into school when it was the last day of term, though I'm sure some of the operations would be censored now!

If she has got it, the diet wont change, and there'll be more expense for the NHS. I think they enjoy being ill. It makes them feel validated.