Danielle's Slag Comment (SPOILER FROM TONIGHTS SHOW)

124»

Comments

• slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Danielle and Helen are as bad as each other

the only difference is Helen is more vicious
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    She didn't use it in the context Helen's suggesting.
    while stephen may have relayed his perceived version of what she said, the context she used was perfectly clear:
    after just being nominated by her fellow housemates she says “It’s because I’m not f*king talking about this and being a fu*king sl*g…I bet that’s what it’s about.”

what other meaning could there be other than to be accepted and not nominated by them, she'd have to be "f*king talking about this" (sex) and "being a fu*king sl*g" just like them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Helen who decided yet again to take on the task of challenging another hm. As she always does. Whether or not it was Danielle who intimated the other girls were slags, why is it always that Helen the gobby, classless female that has to be the mouth piece of the rest of the group.

Pauline may have voted her into the final so members of the public can see she is a nice girl rather than just a low life home wrecker. However, this has back fired massively and Pauline will pay the price for forcing that oxygen thief on us all series imo.

When her little blonde hench woman is evicted friday ( hopefully) watch the fireworks in that group. It will splinter. power will shift massively to the voiceless hm's eg Ashleigh and Kim. Jale will feel vindicated and Pauline will pooh a brick. As for Helen she will get a metaphorical over due slap in her gobby mouth.

All thanks to a Catholic glamour model who is a bit of t**t. Can't wait for this show to finally begin!!!
  • Gobby mooGobby moo Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Flower Pot wrote: »
    while stephen may have relayed his perceived version of what she said, the context she used was perfectly clear:
    after just being nominated by her fellow housemates she says “It’s because I’m not f*king talking about this and being a fu*king sl*g…I bet that’s what it’s about.”

what other meaning could there be other than to be accepted and not nominated by them, she'd have to be "f*king talking about this" (sex) and "being a fu*king sl*g" just like them?

To be fair not fond of either of them there are about two people I like and that's Toya and Ashliegh. However I agree with you just because she didn't say the words u are a sl×× she meant to imply it then forgot she DID say the word in the first place.

Both of them are not the best adverts for womanhood right now but I will try my best to reserve judgement.
  • kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I hated the way Helen's acolytes surrounded her and was repulsed by Stephen's transparent pleasure at pleasing Helen. Danielle has to stay as she is a great character whatever her flaws.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I think Danielle's reasoning for the blow-up was hypocritical but I'm glad she brought up the laughter and I'm glad she went off on Steven. For the laughter and being a snitch.
    He even said later 'No-one talks to me like that' like he's the big 'I am'.
    What did he think was going to happen going out and telling Helen?

Agreed. The laughing from the guys about the eviction was right out of order. So rude. Why Steven had to involve himself in a conversation that didn't concern him, I can't imagine. He was totally responsible for the stirring and made himself look like an idiot for the second time last night. Then sitting outside going on and on about how pissed off he was about how Danielle spoke to him, on and on and on. Did he go and speak to her about it? Suppose not.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Helen myself, but the obvious glossing over Danielle indirectly calling the hms participating in more sexual-themed conversation slags and her unwarranted aggressive attitude and maliciousness toward Helen before Helen met her with explicit insults is just as fair-weather and dronish as the cattle in the house.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    This is the 'aftermath'

Helen: “Danielle, can I speak to you a second? Is that why you think you’re up? Because you’re the only person that doesn’t act like a sl*g? Do you think everyone else acts like a sl*g apart from you”

Danielle: “Did I say that?”

Helen: “Apparently, that’s what’s been said in the garden.”

Danielle: “No. Sl*g didn’t even come out my word”

Helen: “What did get said? What did get said…and you’re giving everyone your opinion when you…if you leave on Friday?”

Danielle: “Yeah. What are you saying?”

Helen: “Where’ve they just got that from then? Apparently you’re saying that about the girls?”

Danielle: “Saying what about the girls?”

Helen: “Do you want me to go and bring them in and ask them?”

Danielle: “Yeah…bring them in!”

Helen: “Why are you taking the attitude like that with me?”

Danielle: “Don’t come up here and be confrontational with me! Oh fu*k off, you fu*king idiot…Who do you think you’re speaking to? Don’t come up to me…”

Helen: “Have you got any idea how much of a di*k you’ve just made yourself look? Any idea? Did anyone else react the way you did?”

Danielle: “Oh go away…you’re an absolute waste of space…honestly.”

Steven: “I just mentioned, I was talking and I heard you about the sl*g…”

Danielle: “Oh, it was fu*king you, aye…there’s a surprise as well.”

Steven: “You said it; don’t call me a fu*king liar”

Danielle: (To Helen) “I do not want to speak to you”

Helen: “I thought you wore your heart on your sleeve…and you said it like it was…clearly you don’t…fu*king stupid tw*t”

Danielle: “Fu*k off, get some blo*dy class, you weirdo, man”

Helen: “Get a fu*king wash and a hairbrush, you fat bit*h”

Danielle: (To Steven) “What are you getting fu*king bit*hy about? It’s what you fu*king do…you’re just a fu*king bit*h.”

Steven: “I’m not going to rise to your abuse”

Danielle: “Oh, just fu*k off!”

Helen's "already made it to the final" arrogance is going to get worse and worse. Such an annoying presence already.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven the snake.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    JOSWolf wrote: »
    Steven the snake.

Ssssssssssnake! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snakey Steve
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay but Helen has done her fair share of name calling behind their backs. she has jumped on every opportunity to have a go at some of them. She even said she hated Jale (I think it was Jale). She really has let her foul mouth run away with her on several occasions.

Given her attitude to the others talking about penises etc, it does make me smile when she has one of the foulest mouths in there!
  • CalamCalam Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Can we not just hate Helen, Danielle and Steven? Do we always have to be "Team Someone!" in every argument?

Agreed. A blanket hatred for everyone is how I like to enjoy big brother.
    It's much easier.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's great that we can enjoy intelligent conversation this series.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    NO! Why do people put words in other people's mouths to suit themselves? This is exactly what Stephen (is it?) did. He put 'spin' on what Danielle ACTUALLY said to stir things up. I never heard Danielle say ANYONE was a slag last night.

By saying she didn't want to sound like a Slag ,was saying that's just how the others sounded with their talk ,so no spinning from me at all