Options

Steven all over Kimberly last night ewww

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Steven all over Kimberly last night on the highlight show with his arm around her and saying he was attracted to her and im like ewwww and thinking to myself you have no chance with her and she doesnt like you

Comments

• Options
    planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good. If his nomination reaction was any indication, she's going to emotionally destroy that little b*tch once she rejects him. It will be TV gold watching the ego burst into tears of self pity.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's embarrassing. And saying he trusts the public to make the right choice etc. Urgh the lack of self awareness in some people is truly amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimberly needs to tell him where to go that would be tv gold
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberly needs to tell him where to go that would be tv gold

She won't...I'd put money on it.;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she really likes him, she just wants to get to know him and go slow.
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Steven all over Kimberly last night on the highlight show with his arm around her and saying he was attracted to her and im like ewwww and thinking to myself you have no chance with her and she doesnt like you

I see, that's good then.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you may be in for a shock. She pretty much confirmed on another clip that she likes him. Apparently they had their first kiss last night.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    He's embarrassing. And saying he trusts the public to make the right choice etc. Urgh the lack of self awareness in some people is truly amazing.

I wonder why he trusts the public to make the right decision after what happened last Friday.
    Did Steven want Tamara evicted? Did he agree with the crowd Chanting Get Pauline out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not followed big brother closely but this guy steven seems dreadful
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    farlofan wrote: »

Just shows where a vastly over-inflated ego gets ya. He'll wind up as the unintentional comedy character of the series.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like either of them. Kimberly has constant miserable face and Steven is just a moron.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    Just shows where a vastly over-inflated ego gets ya. He'll wind up as the unintentional comedy character of the series.

His parents must be hiding behind the sofa...Jesus, he is a total embarrassment:blush:
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »

Will he be telling her to soar soon?
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    starfoxxx wrote: »
    not followed big brother closely but this guy steven seems dreadful

The guy is completely unaware of what a pure fool he is. I have a feeling he'll regret doing BB when he realises how much of an arse he's made of himself. Tim from BB3 springs to mind.
  • Options
    Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want this romance to go on and on, can you imagine the total bullshine he is going to woo her with? I think she will go along with it for comedy value though and if she plays this right it could become a comedy classic.:D
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Don't like either of them. Kimberly has constant miserable face and Steven is just a moron.

She irritates me to no end. I can not stand her facial expressions or how she acts.. ugh..

Plus, I think she likes him.. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a showmance.. (( yawns ))
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    I think they go well together, and if she believes a word the big fantasist says then she deserves him.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I really hope she doesn't go for him she id still my favourite but if she does this I'll have to find a new one.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »

How can any woman like him? He's slime on legs.
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    I think they go well together, and if she believes a word the big fantasist says then she deserves him.

I don't think they're suited AT ALL.
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you may be in for a shock. She pretty much confirmed on another clip that she likes him. Apparently they had their first kiss last night.

Have you seen the video where they supposed to kiss?

It is not a kiss. This is BB editors trying to make some news.

I think he whispers something. If it is a kiss then it is Steven puttign a kiss on her forehead because she has to twist her head very painful to make it on lips.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    his only chance of getting anywhere close enough to sniff her hair will be if she decides to dabble in a bit of showmance.

she seems very methodical and pragmatic and imo is in there to raise her profile. nothing wrong with that in this day and age on bb but seriously in the real world do you think that sycophantic bellend would get anywhere near her?

it will be horrendous to watch but would definitely provide some great sound bites. Steven crying to Pauline was my biggest hands on face WTF moment of the series thus far.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Steven told Kimberly that he owns a company with a turnover of £1m?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No way :o nooo Kimberly stay away from Steven
  • Options
    kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »

Yes I agree :)
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Has Steven told Kimberly that he owns a company with a turnover of £1m?

Jeez! Give the guy a chance- he's still reeling off the 581 countries he's been to... once he makes them up that is, er, sorry, I mean 'remembers' them. ;-)