The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Shona; we've done exceptionally well for pictures, videos, articles and info for months! Nil desperandum!! :D
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Korky (and Susie.) These are very good.
    An extra and exciting bonus that Pasha (and Anya) were involved in this season's SYTYCD then :D as I thought the tour would be the last we would hear until the cruise next month.

Thanks Shona for the info re the cruise, only few weeks away then. And thanks Korky for bringing those pics over. :)

A surprise music girl? - I like surprises :D Hope we get to see them again :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    oooooo..... Sooooo much excitement.... !! :o:D
    Thanks for the links everyone... :)

Loved the routine & fell in love w/ Bridget's jive ... !!! .... And our main couple & the main man ... !!!! :o .... *swoon* ... :blush:

Such a pleasant treat post tour !!!..... Was happily bopping away to 'Happy' in my head at work today & quite a few times had to catch myself !! ... :blush:

Cruise in two weeks time .... Hopefully a few more pics to just about tide 'me' :p over till Strictly starts ... although can NEVER have enough of Pash !! :o:blush::D
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Yes, Shona; we've done exceptionally well for pictures, videos, articles and info for months! Nil desperandum!! :D

We have indeed Korky.:D
    Could get so use to this!:)
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks Susie for posting the video clip! You are a star!! :);-):)

You have been so amazing over the past few months - 100% dedication to the tour and the fans - looking after everyone and making sure fans had a chance to see the beautiful dancing and meet Pasha and Katya! Thank You!

Are you going on the cruise again this year? :cool:

Thank you to all who post here, it is always lovely to catch up:)

music girl it has been an absolute privilege to follow the tour this year, I have loved every second of all 10 shows. There have been so many highlights from the first night at Camberley....the Pashafest at Hayes where it was so lovely to meet you and so many wonderful Pasha fans, it was magical to see Ambrosia and Maddie's reaction as they saw Pash dance live for the first time...the very special Lyric show:cool .....Jersey;-):D...and of course the finale at Bournemouth where I danced with Pasha on stage:o

Yes I will be going on the cruise from 2-5 Aug, and very much look forward to seeing Pasha, Katya and James dance again......I may fly back out for the last 3 nights to see Ian and Camilla dance too.
    I had a four hour dance lesson with the fabulous Robin this week and that was another strictly wonderful experience.
    Jasmine did kindly send me a video of my dance with Pasha, which I may post.

Looking forward to SCD and another year of Pasha fabulousness
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lucky Pashafan! :):):)
    Forum Member
    After yesterday's excitement, a quiet day on here.
    Lucky you Susie going on the cruise with Pasha and Katya. Have a fantastic time!:)
    Like others, what wonderful memories you have of their tour this year.:)
    Forum Member
    oooooo ...... cuteness overload !!!!! .... :o:o:blush:blush::blush:

http://t.co/DzG4OhJvHy
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »

Thanks Pashulty!! And there we thought it was going to be 'silent month'.......;-):o:)
    Such a good year!!
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thank you to all who post here, it is always lovely to catch up:)

music girl it has been an absolute privilege to follow the tour this year, I have loved every second of all 10 shows. There have been so many highlights from the first night at Camberley....the Pashafest at Hayes where it was so lovely to meet you and so many wonderful Pasha fans, it was magical to see Ambrosia and Maddie's reaction as they saw Pash dance live for the first time...the very special Lyric show:cool .....Jersey;-):D...and of course the finale at Bournemouth where I danced with Pasha on stage:o

Yes I will be going on the cruise from 2-5 Aug, and very much look forward to seeing Pasha, Katya and James dance again......I may fly back out for the last 3 nights to see Ian and Camilla dance too.
    I had a four hour dance lesson with the fabulous Robin this week and that was another strictly wonderful experience.
    Jasmine did kindly send me a video of my dance with Pasha, which I may post.

Looking forward to SCD and another year of Pasha fabulousness

Thanks Susie - such a lovely post! What a treat going on the cruise again - do send some photos if you can! Hope you have a great time and that you will enjoy all the dancing. Wow, I can't believe you took the plunge and actually danced on stage with Pasha! Something you will never forget. You definitely deserve that treat after attending so many shows and all the regular 'chocolate deliveries!! :)
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty!! And there we thought it was going to be 'silent month'.......;-):o:)
    Such a good year!!

Soooooo agree with you music girl ! Its been a great Pasha year ! ;-):D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member

Thanks for the link.
    Lovely interview, another unexpected treat.:D
    Forum Member
    Am hoping we get a pic or two from the cruise, less than a fortnight away now.:)
    After that, Pasha won't have very long until the pros meet for the pro routines to be put together for the new series.
    Hope he has managed some time for a relaxing break.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Echoing your musings, Shona. :) Maybe Pasha's visiting his family.....
    Forum Member
    Echoing your musings, Shona. :) Maybe Pasha's visiting his family.....

Last part, could well be Korky or maybe he has taken them on holiday again.:)
    Forum Member
    Gone quiet again, but that's when past pics and videos come in very handy.:D Thinking R Martin one for starters.:blush::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it is very quiet, but that's Pasha's way. Fortunately there's a wealth of material to view! :)
    Forum Member
    Yes, it is very quiet, but that's Pasha's way. Fortunately there's a wealth of material to view! :)

True Korky, on both counts.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I for one wouldn't like to see him coming out of nightclubs bleary-eyed or promoting or endorsing stuff he may not necessarily believe in.....far better to retain his integrity and keep his private life private, I think. :)
    Forum Member
    Yes, I for one wouldn't like to see him coming out of nightclubs bleary-eyed or promoting or endorsing stuff he may not necessarily believe in.....far better to retain his integrity and keep his private life private, I think. :)

Yes integrity and privacy much more important for sure, though him and Anya being guest choreographers for another SYTYCD episode this season would be very good.;-):) However, shouldn't be greedy I know as we were really lucky with last week's surprise clips.:)
    Forum Member
    Never tire of watching YouTube videos of Pasha and one of the lucky ladies that have danced with him. :)
    Surely they will have paired up pros with pros by now, not that I really mind who he partners. Wonder if the pros in question have been told themselves yet or have to wait until rehearsals begin.
    Forum Member
    Thanks to Fiona for this pic of my gorgeous gap-toothed Russian ... :):blush::blush::blush:<3

https://twitter.com/fionawhytepics/status/492378523550908416/photo/1/large
    Forum Member
    Thanks to Fiona for this pic of my gorgeous gap-toothed Russian ... :):blush::blush::blush:<3

https://twitter.com/fionawhytepics/status/492378523550908416/photo/1/large

Thanks Pashulty and Fiona!
    This is a great picture of Pasha and two of the girls.:) He is looking so good:blush: and they're all looking happy to be on that stage. Love the colour (moreso) of Katya's dress and her jewelled dancing shoes!