Options

It's all too much for Ashleigh [Video]

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    Can anyone post a clip where BB said to Ashleigh that she is immune. I don't remember them using those words. I remember them saying to the whole house, that this week, the power is mighty and there is nowhere to hide; this seemed to suggest that none of them are safe, if you think about it. Very vague and manipulative, I know, but when have any of them really had the power?
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xrx4_bbuk-day-47-tue-22nd-july-2014_shortfilms at around 5:17 "Ashleigh, as the Power Housemate I can now tell you that you are immune from this week's eviction, however you will not be the only Power Housemate ..."
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    It's a 'They were told'.

Helen & Co. aren't smart enough to figure it out for themselves, they wanted drama so they told them.

Whether they were told or if they figured it out for themselves when all said and done they have found out who the power house mates were. Like it or not they have found out stop trying to dress it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    muggins14 beat me to it :D
    :o sorry :cry: (dons sunglasses ;))
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a madam - she's not cocky now, is she?
    Only blubbing cos she's been outed.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    sangreal wrote: »
    It was at the start of tonight's show.
    Iris said she'd be safe this week, or wtte.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xrx4_bbuk-day-47-tue-22nd-july-2014_shortfilms at around 5:17 "Ashleigh, as the Power Housemate I can now tell you that you are immune from this week's eviction, however you will not be the only Power Housemate ..."

Thanks, just caught it elsewhere. I am surprised they stated this and then revoked it. I wonder was the same said to Toya, the week she was PHM.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, just caught it elsewhere. I am surprised they stated this and then revoked it. I wonder was the same said to Toya, the week she was PHM.
    Good question... I don't recall, unfortunately - and I am waaaaay too tired (and not that interested as she's no longer in the house) to bother to look, to be frank :D
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »

I haven't looked for evidence but I remember them saying that those who are picked for the alliance are immune too. Ashleigh repeated it to Chris and Mark. BB are just blatant liars now. It's crazy.

I've always wanted HMs to go against BB. There have been neo uprisings in the past but it never really worked but I definitely think it could work now. In fact it's almost like BB are begging for this to happen.
  • Options
    Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    :D She wasnt crying Monday when she knew she could put anyone up she wanted, she wasnt crying when she picked the people to put up, crocodile tears lol. Well glad it backfired on her yet again. :D

What a load sh*t
    She wasn't crying because she's up for eviction, she started crying when she was remembering the night BB threw her to the pack and Winston was one of the only people who stuck up for her.

She human. That night obviously effected her more than she was prepared to let them know. There's only so much that people can take and not show it before they break. BB should be ashamed of themselves for throwing so much crap at her till she cracked >:(
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all rather irrelevant - as I said 24 hours ago - Mark has already won this show.
  • Options
    Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you ignore people on this.... Getting really tired of the trolls?
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    She's a madam - she's not cocky now, is she?
    Only blubbing cos she's been outed.

She's been dropped right in it! Firstly they have been outed as PHM's - it supposed to be secret? and secondly, she is now up for eviction, after being told she was immune this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I haven't looked for evidence but I remember them saying that those who are picked for the alliance are immune too. Ashleigh repeated it to Chris and Mark. BB are just blatant liars now. It's crazy.

I've always wanted HMs to go against BB. There have been neo uprisings in the past but it never really worked but I definitely think it could work now. In fact it's almost like BB are begging for this to happen.

When the voice of Big Brother said 'Will the power HM stand up', I thought WTF she and the others should have stayed put…after all they were still supposedly powerful:D
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    It's all rather irrelevant - as I said 24 hours ago - Mark has already won this show.

I don't think so after tonight. I really hope not anyway. Shallow, unloyal man that he is.
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member

I'm not sure, but i don't remember it being said. I think they would've assumed they were immune because Pauline was.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It also Seems that everytime Helen and Ashleigh ,start being civil/Friendly to one another that BB throw something in to get them at each others throat again

We have a clip of Ashleigh telling Zoe and Pav ,that she felt awful for Nominating Ash ,as her and Ash had sat down ,sorted things out and had made up and were now Friends so she felt really Two-Faaced having to say his Name

We then had Helen making an Omlette for her ,and being somewhat Friendly so i can sort of see where Helen was coming from when saying Why Ash ,
    but Obviously BB don't want them getting on so threw this in to start all the back biting and nastiness again
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh is upset about when the bitchpack ganged up on her that's all. Winston stood up for her, time to pick off Helen's mob of losers 1 by 1

BB may just have given Ashleigh the win
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Sammi42 wrote: »
    What a load sh*t
    She wasn't crying because she's up for eviction, she started crying when she was remembering the night BB threw her to the pack and Winston was one of the only people who stuck up for her.

She human. That night obviously effected her more than she was prepared to let them know. There's only so much that people can take and not show it before they break. BB should be ashamed of themselves for throwing so much crap at her till she cracked >:(

thumbs up to all of this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

bib - she certainly didn't say that to Ashleigh in that part of the show, I don't recall hearing her say that at all ... but that isn't me saying she didn't say it, just that I don't recall hearing it and didn't see it on the bits I just re-watched :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you ignore people on this.... Getting really tired of the trolls?
    Click on the username (to the left), go to the profile ... you will have options there to add the FM to a buddy list or ignore list.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    I don't think so after tonight. I really hope not anyway. Shallow, unloyal man that he is.

Yes it's all going a bit wrong for Marky boy now isn't it.

As i said in another thread, i hope Ashleigh hears about hia version of events and she may consider him less of a friend.

The only person looking good at the moment in all of this is Christopher and he has done from the start. Every knock he's had he has taken like a man.

Hope he stays away from that little weasel Mark.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark seems hellbent in throwing himself under a bus at the moment.
    dekaf wrote: »
    She's been dropped right in it! Firstly they have been outed as PHM's - it supposed to be secret? and secondly, she is now up for eviction, after being told she was immune this week.

One thing - Big Brother has told her she's up for eviction but hasn't opened the lines yet so it could easily be a bluff and her phone line won't be opened. I'm not holding my breath on it but it's possible.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load sh*t

Very well said!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    That they saved her Friday and she puts them up for eviction. Shows what a nasty little girl she is.

She's not nasty and hasn't came across nasty at any stage. She, along with Chris and Mark, had to make a decision and realistically the only choices were Zoe and Pav. Simple as that.

The amount of balls spouted is absolutely unreal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO the public didnt give her power as 98% of the public didnt even know there was a vote

This ^^^