Options

How on earth........?

FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
Forum Member
✭✭✭
.......can Amy be allowed to KEEP getting away these rule breaks? If it's widely known that she has more forbidden items, why no penalties? I think this show could learn a lot from Big Brother.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit it is sticking in my gut. The producers have obviously been happy for Amy to keep any amount of contraband without repercussions in the hope of stirring up trouble in the camp. Not nice, not fair and not making for a pleasant viewing experience. They really have gone all out for Amy/ Joey 'stories' this year, haven't they? I'm glad other people have made more money out of it.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit it is sticking in my gut. The producers have obviously been happy for Amy to keep any amount of contraband without repercussions in the hope of stirring up trouble in the camp. Not nice, not fair and not making for a pleasant viewing experience. They really have gone all out for Amy/ Joey 'stories' this year, haven't they? I'm glad other people have made more money out of it.

I am inclined to agree .Why else would they have shown the bag last night and make her leave it there .Just to stir things up I am guessing
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I agree. The bag was left in camp with the hope that one of the campmates would delve into it. You could practically hear the groans of frustration in the production tent when the bag was left untouched..hah.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just who on earth is voting to keep the dreadful creature in? I have a horror of her winning but it might just happen.
  • Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Yes, I agree. The bag was left in camp with the hope that one of the campmates would delve into it. You could practically hear the groans of frustration in the production tent when the bag was left untouched..hah.

Well described - what a spectacular fail that was!
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Just who on earth is voting to keep the dreadful creature in? I have a horror of her winning but it might just happen.

She will be promoted to celebrity big brother next...I doubt we have seen the last of her after this. I am highly suspicious of any woman who spends three weeks in the wild like that and manages to look like has stepped out of the salon each day...all day. Its just not natural.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will be promoted to celebrity big brother next...I doubt we have seen the last of her after this. I am highly suspicious of any woman who spends three weeks in the wild like that and manages to look like has stepped out of the salon each day...all day. Its just not natural.

Why? did you not think Rebecca looked equally as beautiful? Rebecca like Amy has lovely skin and hair. Rebecca looked as fresh as a daisy for the vast majority of the time. Her hair always looked lovely and her skin looked really fresh.

Both girls have youth on their side. They both looked lovely imo.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Why? did you not think Rebecca looked equally as beautiful? Rebecca like Amy has lovely skin and hair. Rebecca looked as fresh as a daisy for the vast majority of the time. Her hair always looked lovely and her skin looked really fresh.

I agree with you. It's very easy to stay looking good naturally when you have good hair and skin. Rebecca got more beautiful through out the weeks, her skin was lovely. I'm so pleased they played that song for her best bits, she's a very lovely young lady and I hope now she realises how beautiful she is inside and out, unlike others.
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Facechild wrote: »
    .......can Amy be allowed to KEEP getting away these rule breaks? If it's widely known that she has more forbidden items, why no penalties?
    Two very simple reasons:

1. It creates conflict in camp and therefore, as far as the producers are concerned, makes for what they believe is 'good TV'.

2. It makes viewers like yourself get outraged and subconsciously encourages them to pick up the phone and vote for the people who aren't 'cheating', thus making mnore money.

It's not rocket science...
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you explain how she managed it without her bag when she did her trial?? Maybe She is just naturally more beautiful than the rest>:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    :D Ha ha, yes.
    BlueStreak wrote: »

True. IAC is hard on older people, who show the lack of sleep and make up far more acutely on their faces. I bet Annabel has never looked less beautiful in her life than she did in her week on the show: she looked almost ill with tiredness by the end of it.
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I preferred it back in the day when they called people out on their cheating. IMO they've missed a trick as punishing the whole camp for Amy hiding stuff etc would have stirred up a whole load more trouble.
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I preferred it back in the day when they called people out on their cheating. IMO they've missed a trick as punishing the whole camp for Amy hiding stuff etc would have stirred up a whole load more trouble.

There's still time. Perhaps she'll win, they'll just be about to crown her queen of the jungle, only to say "Ya, bollocks - cheats don't prosper!" and they'll make her spend another week on there with the three ********s from the ITV2 show. Poetic justice :D
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's still time. Perhaps she'll win, they'll just be about to crown her queen of the jungle, only to say "Ya, bollocks - cheats don't prosper!" and they'll make her spend another week on there with the three ********s from the ITV2 show. Poetic justice :D

:D you should get on to itv and sell them that as a concept for a new show.