Dead Island - Riptide

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well this should be dropping through my letterbox on the 26th of April as Ive pre ordered it. Anyone else getting excited?. I was a big fan of the original although it did have its faults. I hope they improve on the graphics this time round and the checkpoints.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one?
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I played Dead Island on PC and loved it! Probably my most favorite zombie game. Will end up playing the Riptide one at some point. :)
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think Tomb Raider will take some beating......
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As with all new games I need to wait until it's cheap, but i'll get it when it is.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Been looking at the 9min video of gameplay and tbh it has not sold it to me yet. It still looks exactly the same with some new side missions. I was hoping for an improvement with the graphics as i think it looked crap on PS3.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Been looking at the 9min video of gameplay and tbh it has not sold it to me yet. It still looks exactly the same with some new side missions. I was hoping for an improvement with the graphics as i think it looked crap on PS3.
    I like the inclusion of defence missions with the gun turretts (I remember you used a turret very briefly in the first game and it was awesome). But I agree about the first games graphics.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I thought the original was such a great game so I'm pretty excited for this one.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the game was pretty beautiful on the PC. :)