Kendra Still In The Camp

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am shocked she is still in but well done I am glad I voted for her but with a double she will be out tomorrow but she has done far better than I expected.

Comments

• SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well spotted, she is indeed still in the camp.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think she's done better than anyone expected. Good on her. Like you said, I'm pretty sure she'll be out tomorrow though....hopefully with Mel!!
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I start to get the feeling the audience have started to 'get' Kendra a bit, there is in my eyes quite a fun snarky character there now that she is getting away from the perennial trialist role.

I have always said though she would have been far better used if she had been on CBB instead.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The producers gave her camera time and gave Vicki none at all.

Vicki would liked to have done a trial tomorrow but Jake would not have let her.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad she's still there, she's one of my favourites, but obviously she'll probably be gone tomorrow with Tinchy :/ Baffled me Vicki made it as far as she did
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I start to get the feeling the audience have started to 'get' Kendra a bit, there is in my eyes quite a fun snarky character there now that she is getting away from the perennial trialist role.

I have always said though she would have been far better used if she had been on CBB instead.

I agree about CBB imagine her Drunk WOW.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad Kendra's made it this far! I thought she was a goner the night Nadia left! I'm more baffled how Jimmy left so early and Vicki made it so far though. Kendra'll be a definite exit tomorrow night, hopefully with Melanie or Tinchy! I think Edwina though sadly :(
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »

Better still if she were not used at all and went back to the waiting arms of America.

Trouble is they might not let her back in - very fussy the Americans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I hope she leaves soon, she's so annoying :mad:
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I didn't like her for the first week but complete opposite now - I really like her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Kendra, she appears to start every sentence with "I" or if she doesn't do that then she turns conversations around to her and her life in some way. I don't like Edwina much but Kendra's reaction to Edwina's comments last week was pathetic (playing into Edwina's hands I'm sure) and showed her up to be quite immature.

I would love to see and Edwina/Kendra eviction tonight get them both out.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gawd she's awful, like like like like, on and on and on none stop drivel. Go away please!
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind Kendra. I would rather Jake left before her. In fact, I would rather Jake had left before any of them. Can't abide him at all.^_^
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I go through waves of detesting her then briefly liking her. I suppose I must find the fact that she stinks, endearing.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I would rather she came out the day before the final

then she would get a bit time in the hotel and have her own interviews

if you are in the final you dont get much unless you are the winner
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    Baffled me Vicki made it as far as she did

Dunno how the heck she survived over Michael
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting. I imagine none of them smell like flowers, but basic hygiene, even in the jungle is surely a given. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather she came out the day before the final

then she would get a bit time in the hotel and have her own interviews

if you are in the final you dont get much unless you are the winner

I agree I want to see her on the ITV2 show and hope she takes Swash apart.
  • MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I am shocked she is still in but well done I am glad I voted for her but with a double she will be out tomorrow but she has done far better than I expected.

Yeah the controversial type camp-mate normally survives till around the top 6 so its pretty likely she'll go out tonight.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I agree I want to see her on the ITV2 show and hope she takes Swash apart.

I hope somebody informs her that Swash has been telling the British public that 'everyfing she does is for der cameras' every night. He's such a turd.

Edit; change to Swash speak.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I hope somebody informs her that Swash has been telling the British public that 'everything she does is for the cameras' every night. He's such a turd.

She should blank him that would kill his ego.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I hope somebody informs her that Swash has been telling the British public that 'everyfing she does is for der cameras' every night. He's such a turd.

Edit; change to Swash speak.

Coming from the ultimate king of playing up to the camera lol.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've warmed to her. At least we've seen all sides of her. Unlike moany Mel. Hope Mel is out tonight
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »
    I've warmed to her. At least we've seen all sides of her. Unlike moany Mel. Hope Mel is out tonight

Oh dear, bye bye Kendra. Well done Mel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Kendra you were great entertainment and lasted far longer than I expected. This forum will now be a lot slower.