Samsung Lcd Tv's

2»

Comments

• call100call100 Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    You might be interested in this, which gives an investigation report into full HD 3D on various sets and Samsung's response to problems with the 6**** series.
    :)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    call100 wrote: »
    You might be interested in this, which gives an investigation report into full HD 3D on various sets and Samsung's response to problems with the 6**** series.
    :)

Yes it confirms that the D6*** series doesn't have full HD 3D.

Thankfully I didn't get the TV for the 3D or even the so called Smart TV options, but mainly because it was thin enough for me to move on my own and had usb recording of freeview.

Personally I think 3D is over rated. I can't watch for long anyway.

Smart TV doesn't add much either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    call100 wrote: »
    They are still buying Samsung because despite your problems others have not suffered.
    I have a 7 year old Samsung LCD still running brilliantly and my newer models are faultless...
    I find that people who have a problem with any particular item/manufacturer, suddenly become evangelists railing against whichever manufacturer upset them. Sweeping statements seem to be the order of the day.

I am just sharing my past experience i had. I am glad to hear that you don’t have any problem with it. The experience that I had was terrible, a particular item? I guess you know it was just a particular item somehow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    think that is the one i just ordered.. from the cat....
    hope mine is ok... when it comes...:cry:

Has your TV arrived yet? Just wondering if you've checked out the sound issue?
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has your TV arrived yet? Just wondering if you've checked out the sound issue?

yes arrived this morning the model is 42LS3400 LG
    HAVE not found a headphone socket!!! can you add any comments thanks..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes arrived this morning the model is 42LS3400 LG
    HAVE not found a headphone socket!!! can you add any comments thanks..

I'm afraid that is a different model to the one I had so can't comment on it.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm afraid that is a different model to the one I had so can't comment on it.

ok thanks .. this model seems to have less connections than the 32 model.