Danni, you CHOKED!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
Forum Member
:mad: :mad: :mad: You can see the disappointment written all over Mary's face.

Comments

• tonyslim99tonyslim99 Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Very dissappointed with Dannii tonight
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii had no choice but to vote Cher.

The judges vote by whatever the x factor producers want. Part of thier contract.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Dannii would do the right thing, but apparently not...
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She wants to keep her job, it's obvious she has to do what that odious creep tells her.
  • ClairebeeClairebee Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gone down in my estimation :mad:

She never liked any of Chers songs, all of a sudden she does???;)
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    LMAO. I love it. Dannii is flawless, has taste, made the correct decision, etc.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Very disappointed.
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    LMAO. I love it. Dannii is flawless, has taste, made the correct decision, etc.

"Dannii always votes on the performance."
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sold out/ :(
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    Oh Dannii!! I do love her, but she completely bottled it tonight. Cher was obviously bottom in the voting :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni was a real Judas tonight - her popularity is going to plummet faster than an anvil thrown off a 50 storey building.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Dannii let Mary down badly, her vote could have taken the decision to the public vote but they knew Cher was in the bottom so they couldn't let it happen. Funny the only time she supported Cher's music was when she was going to be voted off.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    She wants to keep her job, it's obvious she has to do what that odious creep tells her.

But what about her votes every other week then?

Is Dannii the one being rational and sensible, or is she the one who's doing whatever Simon tells her?

It seems whenever she does something people here don't like, it's because "Simon forced her too", and if she does something people here approve of, it's "Oh, Dannii is wonderful! She's the TRUE star of the show. She can think for herself".

Yeah, Saint Dannii can do nothing wrong here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Come on guys, even if it had gone to deadlock, do you really think they would have let Mary through instead of Cher. They are treating the public like idiots.
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This decision is going to backfire on her big time. Cheryl and Simon are going to throw everything behind her next week, Matt will be the next to go if Cowell has his way. This competition is a joke.
  • VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Dannii had no choice but to vote Cher.

The judges vote by whatever the x factor producers want. Part of thier contract.

Yeah that's my belief too. Who can blame them with the money they get for it :D.
  • Spinning_PlateSpinning_Plate Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you people seriously think that Mary is better than Cher?!?! Madness!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Oh come on! Take a look at yourselves!

She has every right to make her choice as she sees fit. Just because you don't agree with it, it's hardly fair to discredit her for it.

I would have much preferred her to have put Mary through than Cher but you know what, that's the way it goes. I believed Dannii's decisions and reasons for it.

Why does everything have to be such a major drama here? It's not like either of them will win it anyway
  • linlamlinlam Posts: 9,023
    Forum Member
    I don't think Dannii bottled it. I think she was true to herself, she did feel Cher had the better sing off....though why, I've no idea. I think her principles are strong enough not to be led by Simon. I hope so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I think Danni based her decision in the way she always has done,. fairly.
    However she should not have been put in a position to decide cos there shouldnt have been a sing off!!!!
  • pinna65pinna65 Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    I think they hear different in the studio anyway.. I think Mary did the better sing off but i guess Cher makes the better finalist
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I think Dannii played a blinder - I think Cher and Rebecca split the Team Cheryl votes just enough for Matt to pick up Mary's and the floating votes and go for the win ahead of One Direction. I think Cher in the final also damages OD's vote figures from teens.

Not the right decision of course, but the correct tactical one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I lost some respect for her tonight.
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KK21 wrote: »
    Oh come on! Take a look at yourselves!

She has every right to make her choice as she sees fit. Just because you don't agree with it, it's hardly fair to discredit her for it.

I would have much preferred her to have put Mary through than Cher but you know what, that's the way it goes. I believed Dannii's decisions and reasons for it.

Why does everything have to be such a major drama here? It's not like either of them will win it anyway

Re the bit in bold: Absobloodylutely! We really don't need another Jayne McDonald!

(ps, just to add I don't agree Mary should have gone through, anyone who Murders an iconic Streisand song like Mary did last night HAS to go!)
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly expected Danni to vote Mary through to the final and Simon would vote Cher and it would go to Deadlock. I wonder did Cher get less votes than Mary? It'll be interesting to see what the voting percentages are, although I'm beginning to think they won't release them this year. There should be no judges vote at this stage anyway. Every other year, the last two weeks before the final are public choice. I wonder if in the final they'll just let the judges pick who wins :rolleyes: