Options

Jordan's new shag - ugliest bloke in England!

Comments

• Options
    yagyag Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like most stories, it is probably all made up
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^Who knows....who really cares?
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yag wrote: »
    Like most stories, it is probably all made up

I doubt it - at the very least, she's been hanging out with (and getting p*ssed with) this bloke for the past week. There's plenty of photographic evidence to back that up! So that makes the story at least partially accurate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The below link is Daily Star story dated 27 July relating to Jordan's 'hat trick', her shag, her first row with Alex Reid and a proposal of marriage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/91073/Jordan-s-hat-trick/
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Mutter wrote: »
    Think that's unkind on Mark Croft, after all he's held the title for a long time. In fact, I find Anthony Lowthers face most disturbing. His mouth is very odd, like he can't quite close his lips over his massive teeth, (as she can't) and his hair is too high. Very odd.

My benchmark for good looking men is Hugh Jackman. handsome, charming and talented.

I hope I'm allowed to tell this story here, if not, I'll soon find out.

Don't even know if it's true that Jordan took the cage fighter back to her place and asked him to wait in the marble hall while she slipped into something more comfortable upstairs.

She removed her hair extensions, then her false nails. washed off the false tan. Cleaned her tooth veneers. Had a quick botox injection unstuck the gaffer tape supporting the silicone bags and shouted to the guy, "OK, I'm ready now."

He called back, "well you've removed everything else, just through it down."

On a serious note, I turned against her when she stood on the staircase of her new home and announced, "You lot watching this have paid for all this" as she flung her arms wide to show it. Nasty, nasty woman.

I am sure she run her hands up and down her body and said 'this body has paid for all this'. I wonder which series and episode it was as it will probably be on youtube.:)
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    I doubt it - at the very least, she's been hanging out with (and getting p*ssed with) this bloke for the past week. There's plenty of photographic evidence to back that up! So that makes the story at least partially accurate.

Very true.

CCTV pics of them in the hotel, all over each other in bars and clubs and in the chippy were a feature of the Sunday redtops this week.

If I were Peter I wouldn't be very happy about her liason with this guy.
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    so much for the toning it down looking after her kids.

what vile stupid woman that she is
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    The below link is Daily Star story dated 27 July relating to Jordan's 'hat trick', her shag, her first row with Alex Reid and a proposal of marriage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/91073/Jordan-s-hat-trick/

What a 'class act'.:):rolleyes:
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    This paragraph just about sums up the pure class surrounding this gruesome pair -

''After tucking into curry and champagne with friends, the pair headed upstairs. They sneaked into the sixth-floor Kop suite, which is adorned with Liverpool FC memorabilia and a king-size four-poster bed.''.

How romantic - a curry, probably followed by the farts and the squits and certainly stinking breath - then bedding down in a room full of naff football rubbish. What with her fake concrete boobs and his squashed hooter, they must have made a lovely couple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    This paragraph just about sums up the pure class surrounding this gruesome pair -

''After tucking into curry and champagne with friends, the pair headed upstairs. They sneaked into the sixth-floor Kop suite, which is adorned with Liverpool FC memorabilia and a king-size four-poster bed.''.

How romantic - a curry, probably followed by the farts and the squits and certainly stinking breath - then bedding down in a room full of naff football rubbish. What with her fake concrete boobs and his squashed hooter, they must have made a lovely couple.

I'm gonna have nightmares now
  • Options
    y0david6y0david6 Posts: 4,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am i the only one that fancies him?
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    Yeah, I think she's found her very own Mark Croft. :D

I was just thinking the same!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    The front page of the NOTW was quite worrying.

"Jordan beds a boxer"

I thought she'd taken being called a dog to heart.
    Phew my dog has just breathed a sigh of relief.:D
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    y0david6 wrote: »

I would imagine so. :sleep:
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    y0david6 wrote: »
    I doubt even Jordan fancies him. He is nothing more than a toy to prove to the public that she is a desirable woman and that Pete is therefore a loser for letting her get away and she's completely over him because now she's been dumped, she suddenly realises that he is a nothing. And so on and so forth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is a cage fighter?
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    What is a cage fighter?

See here for an idea of what this eejit does for a 'living'.

http://www.wec.tv/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    I doubt even Jordan fancies him. He is nothing more than a toy to prove to the public that she is a desirable woman and that Pete is therefore a loser for letting her get away and she's completely over him because now she's been dumped, she suddenly realises that he is a nothing. And so on and so forth.

Well said. The only thing you left out is that she seems to have to buy the ugly gits affections - reportedly a £4k watch and BMW so far! Shows how very desirable she is for herself and what sort of a bloke he is to take such presents/bribes. :eek:

Mark Croft mark 2! :mad:

What gets me, is that she was always going on about the flash, famous, rich blokes who fancied her when she was married - and now she's reduced to having to buy the "affections" of this low-rent bozo. It's also reported today that he has a long-time girlfriend and is denying having an affair with Jordan! Who can blame him! I'd be ashamed/embarrassed too. :sleep:
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My God, she's looks even more like a fake tanned chavvy minger than she normally does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pmsl - it's very funny.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Ive got a good idea

Let Jordan go off with Mark Croft which will spare us from them both and dont they deserve each other

YUK YUK YUK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed, a perfect partnership.

Although this bloke seems very like Croft - but with fists! :eek:
  • Options
    'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her latest tweet on twitter:

MissKatiePrice: is verrrrrrrrrrry happy an going to bed
    about 11 hours ago from web

Oh yeh we all know why...all the column inches this weekend and all the rumpy pumpy :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No such person. It's that low-life Jordan. :eek: