Options

Big Brother

amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
Forum Member
Not sure it's a good line up this year. I realise the theme is Power Trip so it's dominated by successful career types but they all seem to blend into one! Not enough variation. The women are all glamorous and all with long hair - I guess the eye candy may wear thin pretty quickly.

Matthew & Christopher seem more individual and interesting.
I know the isolation box was a punishment for Matthew but I think he may welcome some time away from that lot! :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    Not sure it's a good line up this year. I realise the theme is Power Trip so it's dominated by successful career types but they all seem to blend into one! Not enough variation. The women are all glamorous and all with long hair - I guess the eye candy may wear thin pretty quickly.

I know the isolation box was a punishment for Matthew but I think he may welcome some time away from that lot! :p

Hi amy, yes I agree. We've only just met them but there are a couple I'd happily spend the night in a box to avoid.
  • Options
    ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I know I'm a newbie, but the Big Brother stuff has it's own forum/thread on the main TV page.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, they've all got long hair?
  • Options
    emily67emily67 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    amyawake wrote: »

i usually like big brother, love it in fact.

but seriously. if i have to spend my summer watching that bunch?

i'm not sure i could emotionally cope!. *coughs*. they are so boring

the idea of pauleen controlling the house will soon get boring anyway, and i think their's a chance it will totally divert from the original (which could be good, could be bad)

i just... can't comment on the housemates. they are dull

too early to tell much though i suppose.

let's see how it progresses
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are discussing every moment on the Big Brother forum:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=45