Arrow Season 3 - UK Pace

Comments

• dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missed something in this thread - Don't read if you don't want to know about a certain character.
    Brandon Routh playing Ray Palmer is The Atom
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It did look rather odd that he was powerful enough to be able to just throw arrows at her to penetrate through her body like that. So it was probably just a dream or his guilty conscience telling him something.
    Wouldn't that strength be a Miraku thing? I took it at face value. Someone, presumably Ra's Al Ghul, got to him and mind-controlled him into doing it.

I noted when it happened that when Sara saw her murderer, she was surprised and not scared, so it was obvious then it wasn't Malcolm. I doubt it was Ra's in person, either.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    Wouldn't that strength be a Miraku thing? I took it at face value. Someone, presumably Ra's Al Ghul, got to him and mind-controlled him into doing it.

I noted when it happened that when Sara saw her murderer, she was surprised and not scared, so it was obvious then it wasn't Malcolm. I doubt it was Ra's in person, either.

In relation to this, I have forgotten, but what happened to Sin? you know the girl that was around Sara & Roy.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was so funny placing the boxing glove on the arrow to knock the guy out. :D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    That was so funny placing the boxing glove on the arrow to knock the guy out. :D

That was a nod to one of his favourite arrows in the comics
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I take it that Cupid killed Sarah then?

But why?

Guess I should of read the comics.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I guessed as much that Roy wasn't Sara's killer because it'd of been such a lukewarm ending to Sara's story. Otherwise, I found this weeks story to be quite boring.

Even though, this show is definitely become one of my favourites!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    jcafcw wrote: »
    So I take it that Cupid killed Sarah then?

But why?

Guess I should of read the comics.

In the comics Cupid is obsessively in love with Arrow and thinks killings his enemy's will impress him (even though he has a do not kill not matter what policy) so if she is Sara's killer it could be jealousy.

But that would mean Sara knows her as she did know her killer.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Yeah I don't think Cupid killed Sara as she knew her killer.It was obvious it wasn't going to be Roy.My bets for her killer are Ra Al Ghul,Slade Wilson or Malcolm Merlyn

Ra Al Ghul makes the most sense though especially as Sara was trained by him so she knows him well

It was an ok episode.It was interesting to see that they set up Ted Grant as already being Wildcat rather than becoming him in the show.Loved the boxing glove bit and the mine is bigger than yours bit

The end with Cupid seemed totally out of place though and very cheesy!

Despite her appearing in the background throughout the episode!
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Not reading topic yet as have not seen*

Not sure if up yet, but the HD On Demand was still not up earlier today. Sloppy work by Sky here. I don't want to go back to watching edited Arrow, put some effort in here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jupiters cock it's Ashur.
    Forum Member
    As a lover of all things Ollicity... tonights episode was one of my favourites! Cutter was a great yet crazy villain. All is not as meets the eye with Ray as I expected after a few episodes, so I'm not surprised for things to seemingly hint at it tonight.

Be interesting to see Oliver and Felicity development next week!
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jupiters cock it's Ashur.

Seems like arrows a landing zone for ex-saparticans

Cupid was a great villain (helps she was hot as hell .. All the crazy ones are )
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like arrows a landing zone for ex-saparticans

Cupid was a great villain (helps she was hot as hell .. All the crazy ones are )

All we need now is Viva Bianca on Arrow :blush:
  • newyorkcitygirlnewyorkcitygirl Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we going to get episode 9 before xmas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we going to get episode 9 before xmas?

Yes there is a double bill on Thursday. Episode 8 followed by episode 9.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sheesh, thanks for the heads up on that, I'll have to check my series link gets it because I didn't know.:)
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that. I was wondering if we would get the mid season finale in.
  • newyorkcitygirlnewyorkcitygirl Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And presumably the mid season finale of The Flash will be on next Tuesday then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And presumably the mid season finale of The Flash will be on next Tuesday then?

Yes. Episode 9 is next Tuesday at 8pm.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coming from someone on US pace... you have a great two episodes coming up :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Coming from someone on US pace... you have a great two episodes coming up :)

Although Ive not watched them, ive seen clips and know what happens.
    They do look awesome. :)
    Forum Member
    Brave and the Bold - Another great episode but honestly. Arrow in The Flash = Exciting. The Flash in Arrow = Annoying. Really shows how much The Flash doesn't belong in Arrow.

The Climb - Exciting mid-season finale! (Is it just me or are these gripping mid-season finales now a "thing" that every show does?) Gotta be honest, I guessed Thea was the killer a few episodes ago, but I expected it to be of her own will (under the influence of Malcolm yes, but still or her own choice). Kind of wanted a Oliver to pull an Arrow reveal to Thea honestly. Loved the Olicity moment (love these two and I never ship fictional characters >.<), it'll be interesting to see where the whole Ray/Felicity thing will go (the working together on this thing, not their relationship).

Holy cow! The fight scene! I expected it to be a little more two sided and not to easy for Raaz, but I suppose it just shows how much of an opponent he is for the future of the series. Of course, we all know Oliver isn't actually going to be dead, but it still was a shocking moment!

Also, unf at naked Oliver again... just another perk of the show I guess! haha.
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the Flash in Arrow. Arrow is more darker but the Flash is more fun. I thought it combined well and was brilliant.

But what a mid season finale, loved it.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People keep saying that they will use the lazarus pit to bring Ollie back.