Danielle Lloyd Twitter

Comments

• Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Woah!

You are equating having sex with half a football team with being a racial minority?

Its not "sexism" to point out the fact that a woman was willingly passed round a football team like a water bottle. Sorry, but it isn't.

She has every right to do what she wants but having done that (extensively) she has to take the consequences.

But why Cantona? So that means every single person is open to abuse because EVERYONE has a past?! So maybe I should publicly abuse the lady down the road from me for getting so drunk one night three years ago I found her lying on my doorstep. I don't know her but what the hell...she did somthing stupid so why not torment her children by broadcasting it.

And YES....sexism is as bad as racism. Have you ANY idea of the kind of abuse women face on a global scale just for being women? And most of it from men? So if you think for one second abuse should be brushed under the carpet just because it does not affect a minority group, then you need to educate yourself.

I am shocked at your persistence that Lloyd deserves abuse. You can talk to the cows come home, but you will never change my mind and thankfully so. I would hate to ever think sexist, vulgar abuse was ever acceptable.
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    But why Cantona? So that means every single person is open to abuse because EVERYONE has a past?! So maybe I should publicly abuse the lady down the road from me for getting so drunk one night three years ago I found her lying on my doorstep. I don't know her but what the hell...she did somthing stupid so why not torment her children by broadcasting it.

And YES....sexism is as bad as racism. Have you ANY idea of the kind of abuse women face on a global scale just for being women? And most of it from men? So if you think for one second abuse should be brushed under the carpet just because it does not affect a minority group, then you need to educate yourself.

I am shocked at your persistence that Lloyd deserves abuse. You can talk to the cows come home, but you will never change my mind and thankfully so. I would hate to ever think sexist, vulgar abuse was ever acceptable.

NO.

Hang on.

I never said she deserved abuse.

She has simply had her past pointed out to her. Its only "abuse" if it isn't true. She is empowered in this situation. If it didn't happen she can say so and take appropriate action.

We all have to cope with this. We just aren't famous.

If you get drunk next weekend and sleep with someone you wouldn't normally go near you will get pelters from your mates, people that know you, colleagues etc on your twitter or Facebook. If its not true you can deny it. If it is you have to deal with it. Trust me, this is not an exclusive womens issue.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not. Threatening to flick your vaginal thrush into someone's dinner is also totally unacceptable like Lloyd did on CBB. No sympathy for Lloyd from me; if you shag the devil and his team you've got to accept the consequences. The men who treat women in this way are disgusing; Lloyd is just as disgusting IMHO; she is a slag, a pig thick racist and a vile excuse of a human being. I'm a woman and I reserve the right to say that about another woman. I don't take these footballers seriously; they've got the combined brain power of an impotent amoeba but Lloyd DID get herself a reputation by dropping her knickers for a lot of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not. Threatening to flick your vaginal thrush into someone's dinner is also totally unacceptable like Lloyd did on CBB. No sympathy for Lloyd from me; if you shag the devil and his team you've got to accept the consequences. The men who treat women in this way are disgusing; Lloyd is just as disgusting IMHO; she is a slag, a pig thick racist and a vile excuse of a human being. I'm a woman and I reserve the right to say that about another woman. I don't take these footballers seriously; they've got the combined brain power of an impotent amoeba but Lloyd DID get herself a reputation by dropping her knickers for a lot of them.

Is this the same Danielle lloyd that had a traumatic birth, baby in icu sold the storey to the papers then fooked off on holiday not long after the baby was born .....alone?
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    Is this the same Danielle lloyd that had a traumatic birth, baby in icu sold the storey to the papers then fooked off on holiday not long after the baby was born .....alone?

that is the Danielle Lloyd indeed.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    What a disgusting pig this Leon person is. Most likely Danielle's husband knows all about her past, there is no need for some immature "man" to tweet the "truth" about it to him. He is only embarrassing himself calling women hoes, when most likely he is even bigger hoe himslef.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »

The very same fragrant creature. After the CBB 'debacle' she mysteriously had a breast cancer scare and now has had her stupid fake tits taken out and expects the world to have sympathy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a disgusting pig this Leon person is. Most likely Danielle's husband knows all about her past, there is no need for some immature "man" to tweet the "truth" about it to him. He is only embarrassing himself calling women hoes, when most likely he is even bigger hoe himslef.

To be fair to Leon Knight, he takes it as well as dishing it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To be fair to Leon Knight, he takes it as well as dishing it out.

I just don't get why he decided to dish out anything. I don't see Danielle or her husband denying her past, so why the need to be the truth teller?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just don't get why he decided to dish out anything. I don't see Danielle or her husband denying her past, so why the need to be the truth teller?

No idea, i think he is a complete helmet tbh. I hope Jamie O'Hara finds him and smashes the living daylights out of him. He wasn't lying though.

Im no fan of Danielle Lloyd and her past is there for all to see but neither Jamie or his wife and family deserve the abuse they have taken from that 50Cent wannabe. Like i say, he can say it because it is true, it doesn't mean he has to say it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No idea, i think he is a complete helmet tbh. I hope Jamie O'Hara finds him and smashes the living daylights out of him. He wasn't lying though.

Im no fan of Danielle Lloyd and her past is there for all to see but neither Jamie or his wife and family deserve the abuse they have taken from that 50Cent wannabe. Like i say, he can say it because it is true, it doesn't mean he has to say it.

Exactly. I had a look at his tweets and it looked like he had a real go, while Danielle's husband just said to come after him if there is some beef, and then said he would go and sleep next to his "hoe" wife. No one was denying anything, just saying, that there was no need to attack her, as she is now a mother of 2, and they don't deserve the abuse.

Also, all three of them could use some grammar lessons, not just Danielle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly. I had a look at his tweets and it looked like he had a real go, while Danielle's husband just said to come after him if there is some beef, and then said he would go and sleep next to his "hoe" wife. No one was denying anything, just saying, that there was no need to attack her, as she is now a mother of 2, and they don't deserve the abuse.

Also, all three of them could use some grammar lessons, not just Danielle

Dont start! I get arsey when someone uses bad grammar when they text me!
  • Options
    MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't doing herself any favours by having her Twitter background as multiple photos of her naked except for a pair of stockings, sitting on her bed!! Classy girl - her boys will be so proud when they grow up! :D:D
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I know very little about this woman, and that which I have read doesn't encourage me to either want to know more or even like her, but when it comes to things like seeping around there is a double standard- no doubt about it.

If a well known couple have an affair and the man is married it's the female who will be invariably labelled the 'homewrecker' and be subject to the most abuse, from other women and men and also be somehow expected to take that abuse. In the case of a woman or women who have a lot of sexual partners there are several derogatory words levelled at them and yet not for similarly behaving men*.

I don't get it, I really don't, it's not only sexist but a depressing indicative of how some women see other women, and it's not going to change any-time soon.

*I read a great (short) essay about the use such words the other day. It was in context of another 'celebrity' but such thinking is fairly widespread. It's here.http://tomatonation.com/culture-and-criticism/a-four-letter-word/ (some erm... adult words)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Is this the woman who was a foul racist in celebrity big brother? If so, she deserves everything thrown at her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not liked her since CBB, she was a right little bitch! But nobody deserves to be harrassed like that. Leon Knight needs to grow up.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify I DO NOT like Danielle Lloyd. I thought she was rotten on CBB and it was sickening how she came out of that almost unscathed. But she did, and there is NO POINT in saying that it is ok to abuse someone NOW for something they did 5/6/7/20 years ago.

And if we all went around abusing people just because we had a personal dislike to them then what would that make us?? Isn't it better to keep counsel?? And Prumeister, excusing abuse by saying the abuser is ignorant or unintelligent isn't right...abuse SHOULD be challenged, wherever and whoever it comes from.

And until I see men being hauled over the coals for sleeping with a lot of women the way women are - the way Lloyd has been - then this is certainly sexism and yes....that IS as bad as racism. Anyone who condones this Knight person's sexist attack on a family who as far as I know did NOTHING to him, is as bad as someone condoning racism.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She said/did that?:eek: Eeewwww, disgusting creature!

The problem with having a dodgy past is that it can come back to haunt you. I have no time for the idiot who chose to tweet abuse to Danielle, but it's hard to have any sympathy for her when she chose to live her life so publically and be nasty to others. As the saying goes, 'What goes around, comes around!'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify I DO NOT like Danielle Lloyd. I thought she was rotten on CBB and it was sickening how she came out of that almost unscathed. But she did, and there is NO POINT in saying that it is ok to abuse someone NOW for something they did 5/6/7/20 years ago.

And if we all went around abusing people just because we had a personal dislike to them then what would that make us?? Isn't it better to keep counsel?? And Prumeister, excusing abuse by saying the abuser is ignorant or unintelligent isn't right...abuse SHOULD be challenged, wherever and whoever it comes from.

And until I see men being hauled over the coals for sleeping with a lot of women the way women are - the way Lloyd has been - then this is certainly sexism and yes....that IS as bad as racism. Anyone who condones this Knight person's sexist attack on a family who as far as I know did NOTHING to him, is as bad as someone condoning racism.

I excused nothing; I said that the footballers concerned were equally as disgusting as Lloyd.

IMHO, Lloyd is a slag - as are the footballers that are intimately acquainted with her. I'm not condoning anything - merely stating an opinion.

& Lloyd's not some innocent who didn't know what she was doing - she dropped her knickers to get noticed - in my opinion anyway.

This footballer who made these comments is an ignorant fool - but Lloyd should have thought twice before being so promiscious - as should any woman - or man - in similar circumstances; that's not sexism, it's common sense.

As to sexism being as bad as racism - possibly, yes - but that doesn't excuse anyone's behaviour in the whole pitiful scenario.
  • Options
    ToffeeDebsToffeeDebs Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    End of discussion.

Why ????
  • Options
    EurovisionDaveEurovisionDave Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    How many footballers has Danielle Lloyd slept with ? , just out of curious morbid interest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    The distinction needs to be made between:
    1) Disagreeing with something/thinking something is not OK and
    2) Disagreeing with something/thinking something is not OK and thinking there should be a law against it.

I suspect nobody thinks Leon Knights behaviour is OK. But the ones who defend him are really the people who fall into category 2. They don't think it is OK but they are defenders of free speech.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I excused nothing; I said that the footballers concerned were equally as disgusting as Lloyd.

IMHO, Lloyd is a slag - as are the footballers that are intimately acquainted with her. I'm not condoning anything - merely stating an opinion.

& Lloyd's not some innocent who didn't know what she was doing - she dropped her knickers to get noticed - in my opinion anyway.

This footballer who made these comments is an ignorant fool - but Lloyd should have thought twice before being so promiscious - as should any woman - or man - in similar circumstances; that's not sexism, it's common sense.

As to sexism being as bad as racism - possibly, yes - but that doesn't excuse anyone's behaviour in the whole pitiful scenario.

I agree Pru.

Many footballers are scum, lower than sewer rats and the fact they are held up as role models actually sickens me. However, DL is no sweet young thing who was lead astray here. She willingly went into relationships with what seems to be half of the premier league in a desperate attempt to become a WAG. She knew what she was doing and was happy to allow herself to be passed around like a parcel in order to get fame and money without actually doing a days work for it.
    Remember how she suddenly developed a taste for sleeping with black and mixed race men after being caught out as a racist on CBB?

Ok, in this case, the footballer making those tweets is a pig ignorant kn*bhead and had no business saying what he said for effect but she's no stranger to making comments about others when it suits her.

As I said in another post, twitter appears to be a breeding ground for morons and gobsh*tes with an IQ in single figures.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree Pru.

Many footballers are scum, lower than sewer rats and the fact they are held up as role models actually sickens me.

Ok, in this case, the footballer making those tweets is a pig ignorant kn*bhead and had no business saying what he said for effect b

As I said in another post, twitter appears to be a breeding ground for morons and gobsh*tes with an IQ in single figures.

delete
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted and confused