Options

Glyn on bots .....yes

Comments

• Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tuned in just to see Glyn. He done good. :)
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    :o

:o. Yes I noticed the head bobbing too :o:blush:

I thought that's what I saw too...I thought both of them vowed that sex in the house was out of the question??!! :blush::o:o
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Correct, she spread them for nowt, classy.

She still avoided the professional **** tag though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helsbels46 wrote: »
    I thought that's what I saw too...I thought both of them vowed that sex in the house was out of the question??!! :blush::o:o

She definatly won't get an invite to tea with his mum now..... :D
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    We had about 3 or 4 storms going on at the same time! If this weather continues, you may get to see a good one in the next couple of weeks - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ;-):)

Can you give me a rough idea where you are - someone else I know told me that they had a few storms going at once but I can't remeber who. My sister maybe .............Kent area.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you give me a rough idea where you are - someone else I know told me that they had a few storms going at once but I can't remeber who. My sister maybe .............Kent area.

Brighton :)
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His comments were brilliant! He had Helen, Ash and Steven all bang to rights. Ash in particular.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Brighton :)

I love Brighton. I have my spare bedroom done in a Brighton theme - so many happy childhood memories of the place. Haven't been for many years - I was planning a trip this year but haven't got round to it yet. I can taste the gritty cockles in vinegar as I type;-)

I have a friend in Hurst Pierpoint - I'm hoping to get down to see her soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Brighton. I have my spare bedroom done in a Brighton theme - so many happy childhood memories of the place. Haven't been for many years - I was planning a trip this year but haven't got round to it yet. I can taste the gritty cockles in vinegar as I type;-)

My daughter goes to school near Hurstpierpoint - I love it there! Brighton is a great place to live - not my home-town as originally from the Lake District, but been here now for 24 years so it feels like home now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My daughter goes to school near Hurstpierpoint - I love it there! Brighton is a great place to live - not my home-town as originally from the Lake District, but been here now for 24 years so it feels like home now!

OMG - I lived down South quite close to Brighton but moved up North 26 years ago - we did the opposite.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    ....:D....
    And Me :D:D
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    old housemates are so welcomed no matter how they have messed up their careers.. they are cheap..
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Glyn a homosexual?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    Is Glyn a homosexual?

I don't think so.
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Glyn a homosexual?

are you straight? I have my doubts
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh Penny do they do gritty Mussels as well licking my lips as I type :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG - I lived down South quite close to Brighton but moved up North 26 years ago - we did the opposite.

How funny!!! I do enjoy being here but will always be a northerner at heart!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Glyn a homosexual?

Not sure....I think he had a girlfriend but who knows
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    Oh Penny do they do gritty Mussels as well licking my lips as I type :D

They do *cockles and mussels alive aliveo*

And whelks but I prefer not to remember those:D
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    humbug333 wrote: »
    are you straight? I have my doubts

Why, just because I asked a simple question?

I am indeed a straight male.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Pretzel wrote: »
    I thought Glynn was quite funny tonight. His views were his views-not necessarily right or fair, I slightly disagree with his thoughts on Helen but but he's entitled to them.

I feel like he was going by his instinctive reactions to the HMs, like when he said 'just look at his face' talking about Steven and I dunno - maybe it's because that's how I think about the whole thing sometimes.

Anyway, it's not Newsnight so he's allowed to be a bit OTT and he didn't say anything that hasn't been said elsewhere.
    | thought he didnt do himself any favours he was acting like a cheap version of John McCirrick
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I personally thought he was fantastic and very entertaining.

If you're one of the 5 Helen fans in the country then you're bound not to like what he had to say.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    His comments were brilliant! He had Helen, Ash and Steven all bang to rights. Ash in particular.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you're one of the 5 Helen fans in the country then you're bound not to like what he had to say.

Oh please stop being a drama queen will you :o.......it's only 3 ...,FFS......:D
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member

Got nothing to do with being a Helen, Ash, Steven or Chris fan (those were the HMs he slagged off)

more to do with him just being a twazzock, always has been always will be

he seems to have become popular tonight because he loves Ashleigh