Here's hoping Mel keeps Jake at arms length

One toyboy disaster is enough. I hope Jake doesn't see her as a sure thing and flirts with her just to gain more fame and if he does, I hope Mel is sensible enough to see through it. I like Mel and hope she wins but if she succumbs to Jakes flirtations she will just look desperate and won't do herself any favours.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One toyboy disaster is enough. I hope Jake doesn't see her as a sure thing and flirts with her just to gain more fame and if he does, I hope Mel is sensible enough to see through it. I like Mel and hope she wins but if she succumbs to Jakes flirtations she will just look desperate and won't do herself any favours.

I should imagine she wants to be with someone with a bit of intelligence.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    cj1234 wrote: »

Like Jack Cockings? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which sadly for Jake Quickenden, must rule him out of the running :-)
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Mel, I too hope she keeps Jake away. He's just gone in on showmance mode and sadly Mel is one of his targets... Don't want her screentime filled with Jake and romance crap, especially not a love triangle.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talk about any port in a storm.. these daft females falling over themselves and stripping off for someone who adores himself, and cant stop flaunting his assets to impress... once hes told the titles of all his tattoos and did all the pressups he can.. he ll have to find something interesting to talk about... and join wee Tinchy. Give the he man a few crocodiles to wrestle and leave Mel alone...
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their going to be friends.

Why does everyone assume that everytime a boy talks to a girl that they will start a romance. Is this primary school?
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why :confused: she's hardly a mastermind ;-)
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Their going to be friends.

Why does everyone assume that everytime a boy talks to a girl that they will start a romance. Is this primary school?

If it is primary school then you need to attend. "They're" not "their".
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I'd actually like to see Jake and Mel get together as at least it has a glimmer of realism unlike Jake and Nadia which just reeks of scripted. There could be some intriguing drama and amusement from a Mel / Jake pairing.
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so for his sake. Do yourself a favour and get away from that violent b!tch asap.