Options

Hollyoaks Houses

13»

Comments

• Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I love this thread- great idea! :D

I also love how Sienna is now a resident of the school! How on earth has she not been discovered yet? And surely Jason could tell Patrick was lying when he said he was filing things? He's seen creepy box as well, hasn't he?

The Cameron set-up is so weird; I've never seen him talk to any of his roomies.

Interesting to compare with your first one; lots of changes. Nice to see an empty house for the new arrivals; will that be Lachlan's house then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the comments!

Everything changes so often that I just realised I missed a few things:

Nico's a student at the school; Blessing works at the club now, not the Emporium; and Mercedes also lived at the Roscoes for a few days, which I completely forgot. People seem to move house every week in Oaks! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks Houses - Update September/October 2014

Here is my sixth update! (Changes are in bold.)

Oakdale Drive

2 - Owned by Leela Lomax
    Residents - Leela, Ste, Tegan, Peri and Rose

3 - Owned by Trevor Royle
    Residents - Trevor and Grace

4 - Owned by Tony Hutchinson
    Residents - Tony, Diane, Sinead, Anthony and Dee Dee
    Sinead has returned to support Diane through the trial.

Price Slice
    Employees - Cindy (Currently incarcerated)

Savage's Emporium - Owned by Ste Hay, Rented by Dennis and Dirk Savage
    Employees - Dennis, Dirk, Dodger and Maxine
    Maxine has started helping out at the Emporium.

The Hutch - Owned by Tony Hutchinson and Ste Hay
    Employees - Tony, Ste, Diane and Cameron

Florist - Owned by Grace Black/Trevor Royle
    Employees - Trevor

The Loft - Owned by Grace Black, Freddie Roscoe and Mercedes McQueen
    Employees - Grace, Freddie, Mercedes, Trevor, Rick and Blessing
    Rick has been hired as a bouncer and Blessing as bar staff.

5 (Flat 1) - Owned by Patrick Blake
    Residents - Patrick, Sienna and Nico
    Sienna escaped from Hollyoaks High and "forgave" Patrick, but is really planning to destroy Patrick and Maxine's lives.

5 (Flat 2) - Owned by Cindy Cunningham
    Residents - Dirk, Holly and Hilton

5 (Flat 3) - Owned by Darren Osborne (Paul Browning?)
    Residents - None
    The writers seemed to forget that Darren now owns this flat, making out that the McQueens were holed up at Browning's old flat, when none of them would have the keys (unless Mercy kept a pair for emergencies.)

Other Residences

The Dog in the Pond - Owned by Darren and The Osbornes
    Residents - Darren, Nancy, Jack, Frankie, Esther, Tom, Charlie and Oscar

65 Christleton Terrace - Owned by The Osbornes, Rented by Joe Roscoe
    Residents - Joe, Lindsey, Freddie, Ziggy, Jason and Robbie with Rick and Kim
    It's been confirmed that Kim will be staying with the Roscoes, at least to begin with.

26 Leigh Road - Owned by Grace Black, Rented by Nana McQueen
    Residents - Nana, Myra, Mercedes, Carmel, John Paul, Phoebe, Kathleen-Angel and Matthew
    Carmel and Kathleen-Angel returned to live with the family after Sonny's apparent "death".

The Boat House - Owned by Dirk Savage
    Residents - Dodger and Maxine

Share House - Owned by Dennis Savage
    Residents - Dennis, Blessing and Cameron

George has left the village to live with Vincent in London. Sonny, Carmel and Kathleen Angel briefly stayed here, but Sonny is now MIA, while Carmel and KA have returned to live with the McQueens.

Other Businesses

Employees - Darren, Jack, Frankie and Nancy

Roscoe Brothers Motor Maintenance - Owned by The Roscoes
    Employees - Joe, Ziggy, Robbie and Jason

Joe reopened the garage, adding the "Brothers" to the name. George has left the village, but both twins now help out at the garage.

Esther's Magic Bean - Owned by Grace Black
    Employees - Esther and Phoebe

Esther signed over the rights to the cafe to Grace so as to wipe her debt, but Grace has forced Esther to pay back her debt by working for her.

Miscellaneous

Dee Valley Police Station
    Employees - None

Sonny is currently MIA, and will doubtfully return to his job, even if he returns to the village.

Dee Valley Hospital
    Employees - Dr Grey, Dr S'avage and Kim

Dr Grey appears to have been promoted to recurring character status, unless she's killed in the hostage situation next week. Lindsey and Tegan are soon to join the hospital, as will Celine McQueen when she arrives.

Hollyoaks High School
    Employees - Patrick, Nancy and Dirk
    Students - Holly, Tom, Peri, Nico and ???

Sienna escaped from the boiler room. Phoebe seems to have left college. Whatever the result of the trial, Finn will surely not return to the school. A new, regular student will be arriving in the near future.

Notes

Cindy is currently in a psychiatric ward at the hospital.

Theresa is currently in jail.

Finn is currently in young offenders. Not jail.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Jason is a student as well now I think as he agreed to repeat the year.

These flats; are they in the same block?
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why you put (Paul Browning?) as if he wOils own the flat, he's dead! He can no longer own it, after he died it would go to his next of kin - Mercedes unless he made a will that said it goes to someone other then Mercy.

Darren has been it it since so it's safe to say no one owns that flat it's just been rented.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ I'm quite aware that Browning no longer owns the flat, but as mentioned, the Hollyoaks' writers are not.

I'm pretty sure it was announced Darren bought the flat for himself, Sienna and the kids last year after he fell out with Jack over his parentage. Nancy then moved into the flat when she returned from the mental unit, so surely Darren owns the flat, unless he was subletting it. Besides, it was never mentioned whether Mercedes or Browning's family received the flat in his will. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    Jason is a student as well now I think as he agreed to repeat the year.

These flats; are they in the same block?

Flats 1-3 Oakdale Drive are all above Price Slice, accessed through the green door next to the Loft, even though the three flats layout' couldn't possibly fit into the shape of the building unless the stairs went all the way round the shop! You occasionally see the hallway outside the flats. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks Houses - Update October 2014

Here is my seventh update! (Changes are in bold.)

Oakdale Drive

2 - Owned by Cheryl Brady, rented by The Lomaxes
    Residents - Leela, Ste, Tegan, Peri and Rose
    According to IAreSam (or Harlowe, as I think he is on here), it's never been mentioned whether the Lomaxes' actually bought the house, so technically they are just renting it from the last known owner, which would be Cheryl.

Price Slice

Savage's Emporium - Owned by Ste Hay, Rented by Dennis and Dirk Savage
    Employees - Dennis, Blessing and Tom
    Dennis seems to run the shop by himself (with occasional help form Blessing & Tom) at the moment, as Dirk, Dodger and Maxine are too preoccupied with their own dramas.

Employees - Tony, Ste, Diane, Cameron and Sinead
    Sinead has been re-hired by Tony now their affair is back on.

Florist - Owned by Trevor Royle
    Employees - Trevor

Employees - Grace, Freddie, Mercedes, Trevor, Rick and Blessing

Residents - Sienna and Nico
    Patrick is currently in hospital, recovering from being run over by Sienna.

5 (Flat 2) - Owned by Mr Brinsley, rented by Cindy Cunningham
    Again, according to IAreSam, a Mr Brinsley owns Cindy's flat, but I never remember random off-screen landlords.

5 (Flat 3) - Owned by Darren Osborne
    Residents - None
    The writers seem to forget that Darren now owns this flat, making out that it is still owned by the deceased Browning.

Other Residences

Residents - Nancy, Jack, Frankie, Esther, Tom, Charlie and Oscar

Darren was thrown out of (his) pub by Nancy when she discovered his ONS with Sienna. For some reason Jack and Frankie don't seem to have had anything to say about it!

Residents - Joe, Lindsey, Freddie, Ziggy, Jason and Robbie with Darren and Rick
    Darren was last seen staying over with his half-brothers after Nancy kicked him out (of his family's pub!) although he is technically owner/Landlord of the house. Kim doesn't appear to be living permanently with her sister, as i originally thought.

Residents - Nana, Myra, Mercedes, Carmel, John Paul, Theresa, Phoebe, Kathleen-Angel, Matthew and Myra-Pocahontas
    Theresa has been released from jail and brought with her the newly-born Myra-Pocahontas.

Residents - None (temporarily)
    Dodger will soon leave the village for a few weeks and Maxine is currently in jail for the attempted murder of Patrick.

Residents - Dennis, Blessing and Cameron

Other Businesses

Employees - Darren, Jack, Frankie and Nancy

Roscoe Bros Motor Maintenance - Owned by The Roscoes
    Employees - Joe, Ziggy, Robbie and Phoebe
    I think the addition to the garage title is "Bros" not "Brothers" as I said in the last update. Jason is back at school resitting his final year. Robbie appears to be slacking to help Freddie, so Phoebe has been employed by Joe to help out (even though she's never shown any interest in mechanics before?!)

Employees - Esther
    I assume Phoebe works at the garage now.

Miscellaneous

Employees - None

Dee Valley University Hospital
    Employees - Dr Grey, Dr S'avage and Kim
    Lindsey and Tegan are soon to join the hospital, as will Celine McQueen when she arrives. The Hospital is now referred to as a "University Hospital, presumably because it replaced the HCC sets.

Hollyoaks High School
    Students - Jason, Holly, Tom, Peri, Nico and ???
    I was reminded that Jason is resitting his final year. A new, regular student will be arriving in the near future.

Notes

Kim and Charles currently live outside the village.

• Options
    Forum Member
    I haven't posted in a while. I'm going to update in full next week after the train crash, so I can remove whoever dies, and add the 5 newbies. :)
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is fun
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks Houses - Update Late November 2014

Here is my eighth update! (Changes are in bold, details in italics.)

Oakdale Drive

2 - Owned by The Lomaxes
    Residents - Leela, Cameron, Tegan, Peri and Rose (and Ste)
    Cameron moved in to help Leela raise their daughter. Ste is currently in rehab.
    The Lomaxes' are going to put their house on the market this week, so I assume they bought the house from Cheryl off-screen.

Price Slice

Savage's Emporium - Owned by Ste Hay, Rented by Dirk Savage
    Employees - Dirk

Dennis and Blessing have both left the village, presumably leaving the Emporium in Dirk's hands.

Employees - Tony, Ste, Diane, Cameron and Sinead

Employees - Trevor

Employees - Grace, Freddie and Trevor

Mercedes is "dead", Blessing has left the village, and Rick hasn't worked at the club for over a month, so presumably he no longer works there. I don't think it's been revealed whether Mercedes sold her share to either Grace or Freddie, so for now, she continues to co-own it.

Residents - Patrick, Sienna, Nico and Minnie
    Patrick briefly moved back into the flat with Maxine, but has now brought home newborn Minnie.

5 (Flat 3) - Owned by Darren Osborne
    Residents - None
    The writers seem to forget that Darren now owns this flat, making out that it is still owned by the deceased Browning.

Other Residences

Residents - Nancy, Jack, Frankie, Esther, Tom, Charlie and Oscar

The VW Caravan - Owned by Darren
    Residents - Darren

According to the "Tom's Life" spinoff, Darren currently resides in the VW caravan parked in The Dog car park.

Residents - Joe, Lindsey, Freddie, Ziggy, Jason, Robbie and Joe Jr with Rick and Kim
    Darren appears to have only stayed with his brothers temporarily, even though he owns the fully furnished house (?) Kim is indeed staying with the Roscoes for the foreseeable. Newborn Joe Jr has been welcomed into his families' home.

Residents - Nana, Myra, John Paul, Theresa, Phoebe, Porsche, Lockie, Celine, Kathleen-Angel, Matthew and Myra-Pocahontas
    Both Carmel and Mercedes have died, but newlyweds Lockie and Porsche, and her sister Celine, have all been invited to move in.

Residents - Dodger
    Dodger returned to the boat after the train crash, and the shocking revelations that followed. Maxine is currently in jail (again) for the attempted murder of Patrick.

Residents - None (Currently)

Cameron moved in with his teenage daughter at 2 Oakdale Drive, while both Dennis and Blessing have left the village. I assume either Charles or the new family will buy the currently empty house.

Other Businesses

Employees - Darren, Jack, Frankie, Nancy and Esther
    For some reason, I'd forgotten that Esther frequently helps out at The Dog.

Employees - Esther

Miscellaneous

Employees - None

Employees - Dr S'avage, Lindsey, Kim, Celine and Tegan
    Lindsey has returned to the hospital as a doctor, Celine has been hired as a nurse, and Tegan is currently a trainee nurse (while also battling cancer in the hospital.)

Hollyoaks High School
    Students - Jason, Holly, Tom, Peri, and Nico

Harry, Cleo, Dylan, and Zack will all join the school or sixth form next year.

Notes

Charles currently live outside the village.

• Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks Houses - Update January 2015

I've not updated for a while, but this is the full, up-to-date list of homes and businesses in Hollyoaks, as far as I can tell. Here is my first update of 2015! (Changes are in bold, details in italics.)

Oakdale Drive

2 - Owned by Unknown, Rented by The Lomaxes
    Residents - Leela, Tegan, Peri and Rose (and Ste)

As Reo mentions below, the Lomaxes don't actually own the house and were trying to find the money to buy it before it is sold. No doubt this story has been forgotten. >:( Cameron has left the village for the foreseeable future, after his killer secret was discovered by Leela. Ste now lives with the McQueens, but occasionally stays over after one of his many fights with JP.

Residents - Trevor, Grace and Dylan
    Dylan has moved to the village, and now lives with his "Dad", Trevor.

4 - Owned by Tony Hutchinson and Diane O'Connor
    Residents - Diane, Sinead, Anthony and Dee Dee

Diane must have been given half of Tony's estate just before the wedding, as she know owns half the flat, using this to kick both Tony and Sinead out after their affair was revealed, but she allowed Sinead to return after her Christmas baby scare.

Price Slice
    Employees - Cindy

Employees - Dirk

The Hutch - Owned by Tony Hutchinson, Ste Hay and Diane O'Connor
    Employees - Ste, Diane, Sinead and Lockie

As with the flat, Diane seems to now own a large share of the restaurant, which she used to fire both Tony and Sinead, but invited Sinead back so as to care for her and Ste's baby. Cameron has left the village for the foreseeable future, but brother Lockie seems to have a part time job as a waiter.

Employees - Trevor

The Loft - Owned by Freddie Roscoe and Grace Black
    Employees - Grace, Freddie, Trevor, Porsche and Nana

We now know that Freddie has Mercedes' share of the club, meaning he has 66.5% (or thereabouts) majority ownership. Nana has worked as a cleaner for the past couple of months, while Porsche has become the Loft's usual token barmaid.

Residents - Patrick

Maxine now has custody of Minnie, while Sienna has readmitted herself to hospital and Nico is staying with Max and the Osbornes.

Residents - Cindy, Dirk, Holly and Hilton

Cindy is now on medication for her bipolar, and has returned home. Lindsey briefly stayed here after she was kicked out by Joe, but now lives next door with Freddie.

5 (Flat 3) - Owned by Darren Osborne, rented by Freddie Roscoe
    Residents - Freddie, Lindsey and JJ

Freddie is now renting this flat for himself, Lindsey and JJ, following Joe's discovery of their affair. The writers seem to forget that Darren now owns this flat, making out that it is still owned by the deceased Browning.

Other Residences

Residents - Jack, Frankie, Nancy, Maxine, Esther, Tom, Nico, Charlie, Oscar and Minnie

Maxine, Nico and Minnie have moved in with the Osbornes after Dodger's traumatic departure, and the boat's destruction b Will.

Residents - Darren, Joe, Ziggy, (Jason) and Robbie

Darren appears to be staying with his half brothers, while Freddie and Lindsey were both kicked out by Joe, taking JJ with them, Rick has died, Kim was asked to leave, and Jason is currently at an eating disorder clinic. Joe is currently in Canada with Sandy, but will return this week.

Residents - Nana, John Paul, Ste, Porsche, Lockie, Celine, Theresa, Phoebe, Cleo, Kathleen-Angel, Matthew and Myra-Pocahontas

Myra has returned to Alicante, Ste has moved in with hubbie John Paul, and Cleo has joined her sisters, meaning the house is overflowing once again.

Residents - N/A
    The Boathouse has been destroyed by Will as part of Dodger's leaving story. It remains to be seen whether it will be rebuilt.

Residents - Tony
    Tony and Sinead moved into the Share House after Diane chucked them out, but Sinead was later invited back to the flat by Diane, meaning Tony currently lives here alone.

Other Businesses

Employees - Jack, Frankie, Darren, Nancy and Esther
    Darren is now focusing on his new venture "Daz Cabs".

Employees - Esther

Miscellaneous

Employees - None

Notable Patients - Will

Hollyoaks High School
    Students - Jason, Holly, Cleo, Dylan, Tom, Peri, and Nico
    Harry and Zack will also join the school or sixth form this year.

Notes

Charles currently live outside the village, and I'm unsure where Kim lives.

Sienna is currently staying in the psychiatric ward.

Cameron has left the village for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    Do the Lomax's actually own the house? They were going to use Cameron's money to help them buy the house, but that was lost. Cameron was threatened because Lockie stole that money and then as far as I remember, neither the house being sold or the guy threatening Cameron have been mentioned again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    Do the Lomax's actually own the house? They were going to use Cameron's money to help them buy the house, but that was lost. Cameron was threatened because Lockie stole that money and then as far as I remember, neither the house being sold or the guy threatening Cameron have been mentioned again.

Yes, thanks for that, it's been corrected. :)
  • Options
    eaststreetlovereaststreetlover Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darren and Tony fell out over Daz Cabs, but after making up, Darren said they shall be new partners throughout life and he moved in with Tony.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Darren and Tony fell out over Daz Cabs, but after making up, Darren said they shall be new partners throughout life and he moved in with Tony.

Thanks, I missed that episode. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks Houses - Update April 26th 2015

I've not updated for a long while, mainly because I expected we'd have seen the Lovedays house by now, but with so many changes going on ATM I thought I'd do it anyway.

Oakdale Drive

Residents - Leela, Tegan, Peri and Rose (and Ste)
    Ste now lives with the O'Connors, but occasionally stays over after one of his many fights with JP.

Residents - Trevor, Esther and Dylan

Esther moved in with her baby's parents, shortly followed by crazy girlfriend Kim. Grace is currently in jail and will soon be joined by Kim.

Residents - Diane, Sinead, Ste, John Paul, Scott, Leah, Lucas, Matthew, Anthony and Dee Dee with Tony and Lockie

Diane briefly let Tony return during the baby swap debacle but ousted him after he helped Tegan, with Lockie frequently staying the night atm to con her for Porsche.
    Sinead invited Ste and his kids to move in before their daughter's impending birth, with John Paul and Matthew joining them, alongside newcomer Scott who looks set to try and get one or both off the married couple ejected.

Price Slice
    Employees - Simone and Zack

Simone replaced Cindy as Store manager, before hiring and firing Theresa within a day. Zack frequently helps out.

Employees - Dirk and Cindy
    Cindy joined Dirk after being fired form Price Slice.

Employees - Diane, Ste, Sinead, Cameron and Lockie with Tony
    Cameron has returned to his job, while Tony still helps out Diane whenever he can.

Employees - Trevor

Employees - Grace, Freddie, Trevor, and Nana
    For reasons I do not know , Porsche stopped working here almost as soon as she was hired.

Residents - Patrick, Sienna and Nico with Minnie

Theresa spent all her waking hours with the Blakes until Sienna's meddling, and will presumably soon move in permanently until Patrick's death.
    Sienna returned after being released from the psychiatric unit by blackmailing her step-uncle but has already been thrown out by Patrick.

5 (Flat 3) - Owned by Darren Osborne, rented by Freddie Roscoe
    Residents - Freddie, Lindsey and JJ

Other Residences

Residents - Jack, Frankie, Nancy, Tom, Charlie, and Oscar
    Esther moved in with Trevor and Grace. Maxine and Minnie moved in with Darren an the Share House, while Nico lives once again with Patrick.

Residents - Joe, Ziggy and Jason with JJ
    Robbie is currently in jail.

Residents - Porsche, Celine, Phoebe and Cleo

Nana is currently taking a break with Myra in Alicante.
    Ste, John Paul and Matthew currently live with the O'Connors, while Lockie is currently at the Share House after his fling with Diane.
    Theresa and her girls have temporarily moved out due to Sienna's meddling.
    Both Mercedes and Reenie are soon to rejoin the family again.

Residents - N/A
    The Boathouse has been destroyed by Will as part of Dodger's leaving story. It remains to be seen whether it will be repaired.

Residents - Tony, Darren, Maxine, Cameron, Harry and Minnie

Darren, Maxine, Minnie and Harry have all joined Tony while Cameron returned after his exile was (temporarily) lifted.

Other Businesses

Employees - Jack, Frankie, Darren and Nancy

Employees - Joe, Ziggy and Phoebe
    Robbie is currently in jail.

Employees - Esther

Miscellaneous

Employees - DS Thorpe
    DS Thorpe has become a semi-regular in the Freddie/Grace war, and will presumably appear once again when Mercedes returns.

Both Lindsey and Kim lost their jobs before getting them back shortly after.

Hollyoaks High School
    Employees - Patrick, Louis, Nancy, John Paul and Scott
    Students - Holly, Cleo, Harry, Zack, Dylan, Tom, Peri, and Nico with Aiden and Kyle

Dirk doesn't seem to work here anymore, while John Paul got his job back and Theresa became Patrick's PA, now replaced by Scott.
    Harry and Zack have joined the sixth form, while Jason has decided to move straight into training with the police. Dylan's bullies brothers Aiden and Kyle are currently students as well.

Notes

S'avage and The Lovedays currently live outside the village. Theresa, KA and MP's whereabouts are currently unknown.

Robbie, Reenie, Grace and Kim are all in jail.

Mercedes is in Nice, soon to return to the village.

Nana and Myra are currently taking an extended holiday in Alicante, but will presumably both return for Reenie and Porsche's story, and Mercy's return.
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Surely Ziggy lives with the Lomax's now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks Houses - Update 23 June 2015

LOADS of changes in the past couple of months.

Oakdale Drive

Residents - Leela, Ziggy Tegan, Peri and Rose (and Ste)

Residents - Trevor, Grace and Dylan

Kim has moved in with Lindsey while Esther has moved back to The Dog.

Residents - Diane, Sinead, Ste, Anthony, Dee Dee and Hannah

JP moved back to the McQueens with Matthew after his and Ste's breakup. Newborn Hannah has joined her loved-up parents but it remains to be seen whether Scott will join his family when the trio return to the flat.

Price Slice Local
    Employees - Simone and Zack
    Price Slice has been renovated and re-branded as Price Slice Local.

Employees - Dirk and Cindy

Employees - Diane, Ste and Sinead
    Lockie was fired after his con of Diane was revealed, while Ste fired Cameron to save face.

Employees - Trevor

Employees - Grace, Freddie, Trevor, and Nana
    The Loft is currently being renovated.

Residents - Patrick, Sienna and Nico with Minnie

5 (Flat 2) - Owned by Mr Brinsley, rented by Cindy Savage

5 (Flat 3) - Owned by Louis and Simone Loveday
    Residents -Louis, Simone, Zack and Lisa?

The Lovedays have bought the flat from the previous owner (technically Darren) and will presumably be joined by Lisa, while Frindsey have returned to the Roscoes.

Other Residences

Residents - Jack, Frankie, Nancy, Esther, Tom, Charlie, and Oscar
    Esther returned to live with her family after the Kim/Grace fling.

65 Christleton Terrace - Owned by The Osbornes, Rented by Freddie Roscoe?
    Residents - Freddie, Lindsey, Kim, Jason, Robbie and JJ

Joe moved out to allow newly homeless Freddie and Lindsey space to look after JJ, with Lindsey letting crazy Kim move in too, while Ziggy appears to now live permanently with Leela.

Residents - Nana, Mercedes, John Paul, Reenie, Pete, Porsche, Lockie, Celine, Cleo and Matthew

Myra is currently in Alicante. John Paul and Matthew returned from the O'Connors after his break-up with Ste. Mercedes returned to the village, Reenie and Pete both moved in with Porsche moving out. However Porsche and Lockie have agreed to return, following Phoebe's tragic death. :cry:

Residents - N/A

Residents - Tony, Darren, Maxine, Cameron, Joe, Ste, Sinead, Scott, Harry and Hannah

Lockie was briefly joined by Porsche before they returned to the McQueens'; Joe moved in after Frindsey returned to the Roscoes'; and Ste, Sinead and Scott moved in with baby Hannah after Scott flooded Diane's flat.

Other Businesses

Employees - Jack, Frankie, Darren and Nancy

Employees - Joe, Ziggy and Robbie

Employees - Esther

Miscellaneous

Employees - DS Thorpe, Ben and Jason

Ben and Jason have both joined the local force, while DS Thorpe is definitely a semi-regular, returning for Rose's abduction.

Hollyoaks High School
    Employees - Patrick, Louis, Nancy, John Paul and Theresa
    Students - Holly, Cleo, Harry, Zack, Dylan, Tom, Peri, and Nico with Aiden and Kyle
    Theresa will presumably return as Patrick's PA following Scott's sacking, while the bully brothers will return for Holly's new storyline.

Notes

S'avage currently lives outside the village. Theresa, KA and MP's live either with the McQueens or at Patrick's, I'm not sure.

Myra is currently taking an extended holiday in Alicante.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Employees - Esther

Grace doesn't own The Bean, Esther does

Esther found money which belonged to Grace to buy the shop however Grace did at first force Esther to sign it over to Grace, however Grace left it to Esther as part of the deal for the surrogacy, while Im 100 percent sure of this it should also be noted that Grace has never once assorted any authority in the shop or gave us any idea or impression that it belongs to her :)
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myra's holiday has been ridiculous she's obviously not a series regular and just came back for Carmel and Mercedes exit stories.