BB Australia is back

1353637383941»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exclusive BBAU‏ @ExclusiveBBAU
    Layla from Big Brother AU 2012 has been announced to star in the third season of Celebrity Apprentice, 2013.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Layla from Big Brother AU 2012 has been announced to star in the third season of Celebrity Apprentice, 2013.
    Crikey :eek:
    She must be quite something down under. :o
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Crikey :eek:
    She must be quite something down under. :o

never got why she was so popular, she seemed to overplay the "common" thing a bit.
    people seem to love and adore the more common person for some reason.

i was definitely team michael, that guy is really funny and talented.
    toward the end he did get a bit off his game but he provided some epic moments.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully there is no cereal based task. :(
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    I guess she won't be over-playing the thickness on that show then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    I've seen series 7 and 8 and I think both had more good housemates. This series got better when most of the boring ones had been evicted (vote to save helped that).

But Series 7 and Series 8 had the option of voting to save as well as voting to evict. To be honest, I preferred the merging system, because as much as villainous housemates are entertaining, you can only handle them so much before you want to rid them, and that's where the vote to evict system comes into play. However, you don't want the so-called "boring" housemates left, and that's where the vote to save comes into play. Not to mention it does sound a bit odd to be evicted because you had the least votes to save as opposed to the most votes to evict.