Options

Gaming DVR - Gimmick or Genius

2»

Comments

• Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    One of the main advantages that Xbox One had over PS4 was TwitchTV.

Not anymore. There's nothing Xbox One has over PS4 now. Apart from maybe the controller. GG!
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    They were wondering last night on the IGN post PS4 conference wether the share would allow voice commentary as well, I'm assuming as standard not, but there may be a option to allow it for people who like to upload reviews etc to You Tube.

Haven't I read that the new Xbox won't allow capture devices, something to do with the TV rights and illegal copying.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were wondering last night on the IGN post PS4 conference wether the share would allow voice commentary as well, I'm assuming as standard not, but there may be a option to allow it for people who like to upload reviews etc to You Tube.

Haven't I read that the new Xbox won't allow capture devices, something to do with the TV rights and illegal copying.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/163212-xbox-one-will-capture-720p-video-as-you-play
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^ No thats not answering my point, I said "devices" I know it will capture game play much like the PS4, someone else posted about using a "capture device"!!
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you click the link halfway down the page? HDMI vid cap devices will be supported.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did you click the link halfway down the page? HDMI vid cap devices will be supported.

I assume then, they will have a way to disable them when using the TV function.