Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Jose needs this:D
  • Options
    thefoxmistressthefoxmistress Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    Somehow I don't think John would want anything more to do with BB. I could be wrong, but I'd love to see how Josie reacts if he is on CBB, which has been rumoured.

No kidding? :p:D That's *H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S* :D

It might break the internet, but it'd be sooooo worth it :D
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Never mind Josies reaction, I shall be livid if either of them turn up on it, those two plonkers ruined what was meant to be the last one, it would be unforgivable if that were to happen

Would this be a bad time to reveal that I've also been harbouring a secret wish that he showed up on the new BBAus? :o:D
    herejohno wrote: »
    Hey Foxy what labourers do you know that have a hand with property developing. Most labourers are the monkey not the organ grinder, just saying like take it from someone who knows

Sure, most labourers don't, but I know some who have made a VERY nice life for themselves out of it. For some reason the property market here has either been stable or growing; especially at the mid-higher end of it (some of the prices :eek:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Jose needs this:D

Goodness me, they managed to find a flaw in Cheryl Cole! Why, maybe that's why her marriage fell apart & maybe that very cream is why they are currently reuniting :rolleyes:

It's articles like that which lead to people like Josie being championed for not being suckered into every fad ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Josie on OKTV.... Has she had her lips done ? trout pout alert.. look at 1.43ish.2.40ish and 3.26ish :eek:

http://josiegibsonfansite.blogspot.com/2011/07/josie-gibson-ok-tv-episode-21-6th-july.html?spref=tw
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No kidding? :p:D That's *H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S* :D

It might break the internet, but it'd be sooooo worth it :D

Would this be a bad time to reveal that I've also been harbouring a secret wish that he showed up on the new BBAus? :o:D

Sure, most labourers don't, but I know some who have made a VERY nice life for themselves out of it. For some reason the property market here has either been stable or growing; especially at the mid-higher end of it (some of the prices :eek:)

That wont bother me TFM, I only watch the UK version of BB:D
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Josie on OKTV.... Has she had her lips done ? trout pout alert.. look at 1.43ish.2.40ish and 3.26ish :eek:

http://josiegibsonfansite.blogspot.com/2011/07/josie-gibson-ok-tv-episode-21-6th-july.html?spref=tw

Yes, I think I read it upstairs yesterday that she was having her lips done, dont know why though because even though I dont like the woman she is fairly pretty.............if you ignore the obvious of course.:D
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I dislike Josie and everything she stands for, I can't help but feel sad and sorry for her that she has now taken the first step towards physically mutilating herself. She will most likely keep on getting surgery to make her exterior every bit as fake as her interior.

I hate to see anyone destroy themselves. BB could well be one of the worst things ever to happen to her in that she's now getting what she thinks she wanted rather than what she so desperately needs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Yes, I think I read it upstairs yesterday that she was having her lips done, dont know why though because even though I dont like the woman she is fairly pretty.............if you ignore the obvious of course.:D

I thought that there was something but couldnt put my finger on it. I have watched it again and I agree they do look different but could it just be the lipstick.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not against cosmetic surgery per se but I don't understand why you would want to have fish lips :confused: apart from how odd it looks, when it goes wrong it goes very wrong and it isn't something you can cover up :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    loving jjj wrote: »
    I thought that there was something but couldnt put my finger on it. I have watched it again and I agree they do look different but could it just be the lipstick.

If you look above the actual lip you can see why they call it trout pout .
    I truly cannot understand why someone so young would want to do that, especially when she does actually have nice fullish lips anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Much as I dislike Josie and everything she stands for, I can't help but feel sad and sorry for her that she has now taken the first step towards physically mutilating herself. She will most likely keep on getting surgery to make her exterior every bit as fake as her interior.

I hate to see anyone destroy themselves. BB could well be one of the worst things ever to happen to her in that she's now getting what she thinks she wanted rather than what she so desperately needs.

....and John got what he needed rather than what he thought he wanted.
    cobis wrote: »
    I am not against cosmetic surgery per se but I don't understand why you would want to have fish lips :confused: apart from how odd it looks, when it goes wrong it goes very wrong and it isn't something you can cover up :o

Lip surgery especially - even if it doesn't look too bad the first time around, it has to be re-done over time, and it only ever seems to be a matter of "when" it starts going very horribly wrong.....

And someone starting in their twenties - it's not a good path to be taking at any age, but that young :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    » realfreshclinic Fresh Clinics
    @ @JaneCouchMBE Our Pleasure, lovely to see you. See you soon for some treatments xxx Hope Josie likes her lips they look amazing xxx
  • Options
    ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    tooty wrote: »
    @ @JaneCouchMBE Our Pleasure, lovely to see you. See you soon for some treatments xxx Hope Josie likes her lips they look amazing xxx

Why? Josie love, you're a pretty girl despite what I think of you otherwise. No need.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOTICE TO COURT
    Remember to avoid unnecessary references to The Apprentice. ;)
    Have decided 'Lord Sugar' would make a great judge for the court - simply because I'd like to watch his face as Josie hee-haws her way through a a load of contradictory bullshyte, followed by Skippy burbling and then going into a tearful rant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member

OMG she got them done. What a stupid girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loving jjj wrote: »
    OMG she got them done. What a stupid girl.

Whoah - now it is not just the fakeness (or not) of the relationship that is being debated - it is the fakeness (or not) of Josie's lips too ... :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »

Or she could have been punched on the mouth in the fight on Saturday night !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member

was this the reason she missed oktv with no explanation .
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.