'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many of Horror :eek:

Better in another revealed show :sleep:
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Many of Horror :eek:

Better in another revealed show :sleep:

This!

"Christian and Syed - it's not over yet" :p
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww - old Ben - sweet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Each to their own :) I think it's all just a bit of lighthearted fun and love it when Johnny shows off his cheeky side :p

Too True. I know lots of people love the show. I will still be watching tonight. Might have to hide behind a cushion though!!

Then I'll watch it a few times on youtube. I am so sad!

She's hilarious on twitter too :D I love her self confidence, wish I could be as happy with my body as she is with hers!

I still love Johnny whatever he does!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snowflaine wrote: »
    I still love Johnny whatever he does!

When is Celebrity Juice on?

I'll watch it sort of gritting my teeth and praying it's not too bad.

But I love Johnny whatever too.:D
    Forum Member
    Sorry madWorld_NES my reply ended up in your reply. One of these days I will get the hang of this computer lark.

Where was Christian seen/heard. What did I miss.
    Forum Member
    ooooh Christian again :D
    Forum Member
    snowflaine wrote: »
    Sorry madWorld_NES my reply ended up in your reply. One of these days I will get the hang of this computer lark.

Where was Christian seen/heard. What did I miss.

Just a couple of glimpses of him on the EE special on Heather on BBC3 :)
    Forum Member
    ooooh Christian again :D

Are you teasing me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's on at 10:00pm :)
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member

It's on at 10 on ITV2 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    It's on at 10:00pm :)

Thank you:)
    Forum Member
    Sorry Linda but Chryed are the happiest couple on the square :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Sorry Linda but Chryed are the happiest couple on the square :sleep:

You took the words right out of my mouth/keyboard :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone!
    Thought I should at least make one appearance for part 250! :) Have been lurking a bit over the past week when I had a moment and have been enjoying reading all the wonderful memories. Will need a proper catch-up though.

Sorry I disappeared so suddenly last week. Thank you to Susan for passing on the message, and to her and Meg for saying hi from me the other day. Thank you to everyone sending hugs & greetings back, and showing concern - it's been duly passed on to me, and it's very very much appreciated.

So the thing is.... R/L sucks a teeeeeeeny tiny bit - much - at the moment, so I'm finding it hard to concentrate on the light side of life... But I've been missing this place and all of you lovely people sooo much. And so I've decided that I can't keep staying away. I think your company - and that of Chryed - is probably just what I need....:)

There's still lots of r/l stuff to deal with, so won't be around as much as I normally would, but I'll be popping in again when I can.... I've missed you all, and I'm glad I'm back.

Hope you're all well. :)
    Forum Member
    Loved that :) Gonna miss Hev and Cheryl :(

Johnny in an hour :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    Awww poor Linda really going to miss her bezzy mate. I hope Elltridge leave together so neither has to go through that :cry:
    Forum Member
    Revealed shows are always really good!

I hope we get another Chryed/Elltridge one for the wedding. Plenty to cover since the original one

/dont ask for much :sleep:
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww feeling all emotional :( Bless Linda tearing up :(

Hey Zoetjetoch :) Lovely to 'see' you hun :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    Thought I should at least make one appearance for part 250! :) Have been lurking a bit over the past week when I had a moment and have been enjoying reading all the wonderful memories. Will need a proper catch-up though.

Sorry I disappeared so suddenly last week. Thank you to Susan for passing on the message, and to her and Meg for saying hi from me the other day. Thank you to everyone sending hugs & greetings back, and showing concern - it's been duly passed on to me, and it's very very much appreciated.

So the thing is.... R/L sucks a teeeeeeeny tiny bit - much - at the moment, so I'm finding it hard to concentrate on the light side of life... But I've been missing this place and all of you lovely people sooo much. And so I've decided that I can't keep staying away. I think your company - and that of Chryed - is probably just what I need....:)

There's still lots of r/l stuff to deal with, so won't be around as much as I normally would, but I'll be popping in again when I can.... I've missed you all, and I'm glad I'm back.

Hello. I hope that you're ok and things start to get better for you soon. I think you're right, when life does throw us some difficult times then we need a place to escape to, even if it's only for a little while. Hugs to you and take care. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Hiya Zoetje :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww feeling all emotional :( Bless Linda tearing up :(

Hey Zoetjetoch :) Lovely to 'see' you hun :)

Next one's a milestone!!!

xxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Hi, good to see you posting. :) Sorry to hear r/l sucks at the moment xx
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone!

Hey hun :) Hope you're okay :) xx
    Forum Member
    I think the thread should split before 10 pm

/just saying
This discussion has been closed.