Options

As "Death of the Doctor" starred two women in their sixties ...

JohnnyForgetJohnnyForget Posts: 24,061
Forum Member
✭✭✭
... does RTD have a GREY agenda? :D;)

Comments

• Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are just NAUGHTY and there is a step for your sort just over there (and yes, the cocktail cabinet has been locked) :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;):confused:From what I gathered the dr seemed to call in the WI this term of Sja whereas last time it was the kids and Nigel Havers(he werent bad)ax
  • Options
    chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katy Manning doesn't seem very W.I to me ...
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

... Wilf, Sylvia, Annette Crombie (damned she was Moff's), Face of Boe, Captain Jack who is really old, the Doctor is ancient.

I think you might have a point:eek::eek:.
  • Options
    MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Oh, what a wonderful thread. Well done that man!
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And, of course, Bernard Cribbins and all his "Silver Cloak" mates. RTD is certainly not agist.

(Sorry, lach, just noticed you mentioned Wilf in your post. Didn't see it at first read. Eyes going. It's my age)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Derek Jacobi count too!
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And, of course, Bernard Cribbins and all his "Silver Cloak" mates. RTD is certainly not agist.

(Sorry, lach, just noticed you mentioned Wilf in your post. Didn't see it at first read. Eyes going. It's my age)

:eek::eek: Plot thickens, I assume you became a Doctor Who fan because all of these grey eferences, or were you a young whippersnapper before you watched Doctor Who and RTD turned you:eek::eek::eek:.
    Sorry Granny, I didn't mean to be offensive, it was too good an opportunity to let go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek: Plot thickens, I assume you became a Doctor Who fan because all of these grey eferences, or were you a young whippersnapper before you watched Doctor Who and RTD turned you:eek::eek::eek:.

How terrifying! :eek: I have to admit, this is worrying indeed. I myself have become older since I started watching Doctor Who. Clearly RTD is influencing vulnerable viewers and causing them to gain in years. What other explanation could there be? :eek: :p
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I was 5 when I started watching "Doctor Who". I am now almost 38.
  • Options
    TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was 5 when I started watching "Doctor Who". I am now almost 38.

You got off lightly. By my reckoning, watching Doctor Who has made me age 47 years :eek:
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Granny, I didn't mean to be offensive, it was too good an opportunity to let go.

Yes, it's true. I was a mere babe in arms before RTD had his wicked way with me (televisually speaking, of course), and now I'm a white haired old bid whose wrinkly cheeks match her wrinkly stockings. :(

Watching Doctor Who can do you serious harm.:eek:

I put it down to the temporal paradoxes. Or the cracks. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katy Manning doesn't seem very W.I to me ...

She'd pose for the calendar though.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn RTD and his G.I.L.F. agenda....:D