Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

1123124125126127129»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkglue wrote: »
    Josh pinder i love you ..your a real madonna fan :) i see you on madonnarama site comments -

Cheers so very much :)

From what i have picked up along the way and pulled together and discovered FTW baybeh! :D

feel free to add me on FB is "you wanna!" :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, does the !neither your lover nor brother" Bang Bang tease remind you of Id Rather Be Your Lvoer and ehr 1993 VMA speech?? :D

LOVE it! this is VERY much what Madonna would write :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    I have nearly all of them! I started with Celebration deluxe, consumed it completely for a few months then moved onto LaP, I think the first non-single Madonna song I listened to was Promise to Try, its so beautiful, I adore the almost husky-like quality she had for LaP and BA world tour, I know she had a few throat problems during that era but it really worked well.

I havent really explored much of her stage productions, I did buy The Confessions Tour a few weeks ago though - it's completely brilliant, Erotica is almost dreamlike, Live to Tell powerful, Music Inferno so cool and Future Lovers so epic! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    piggin26 wrote: »
    I have nearly all of them! I started with Celebration deluxe, consumed it completely for a few months then moved onto LaP, I think the first non-single Madonna song I listened to was Promise to Try, its so beautiful, I adore the almost husky-like quality she had for LaP and BA world tour, I know she had a few throat problems during that era but it really worked well.

I havent really explored much of her stage productions, I did buy The Confessions Tour a few weeks ago though - it's completely brilliant, Erotica is almost dreamlike, Live to Tell powerful, Music Inferno so cool and Future Lovers so epic! :p

SWEET AS!

ANd i love ehr husky, gravelly style 1989 - 1993 :cool:

VOCAL MANIPULATION!!! thats what ilove about ehr too, she uses her vocals in different ways and its so very HER! you know love it :)

I NEED Blonde Ambition on DVD! :cool::(
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently 'Girls Gone Wild' is a title fo sho, and also 'Bang Bang' :confused:

Big bang huh

Still sticking to my end of the world theory
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off with there heads!:D

The Royal Household is not amused... allegedly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15672254
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leosw4 wrote: »
    Off with there heads!:D

The Royal Household is not amused... allegedly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15672254

I want another "What do you think you are doing..." moment like she did with American Life. :cool:

and i cannot wait for Bang Bang! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big bang huh

Still sticking to my end of the world theory

Bang Bang dahling ;)

But still could be positively chaotic and apocalyptic :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ALso in Rihanna news.....Talk That Talk is said to be the "dirties record since Erotica"

Source: MTV :cool:

I cannot wait for it, and i KNEW it from the B&W covers etc she really is influenced by that vibe! Canny wait!

Only difference Madonna had - House/Underground/Jazz/Dance Pop blend

Riri will be very Dancehall/Electro/Trancey/Urban in style!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    I love it / J'adore 48.86% (752 votes)

I don't like it / Je n'aime pas 31.06% (478 votes)

I'm not sure yet... / J'ai encore des doutes... 20.08% (309 votes)

^ Those are how the current poll stands on Madonnarama about GMAYL Demo. I think the site is pretty close to Madonna right? It seems to have info that no one else has. The results so far aren't very positive, nearly a third of people that've voted don't like the song - and I'd guess that most of these are her fans. I believe that it was an intentional leak to see reaction, and that it's been a success for her - she's got that reaction and loads of publicity.
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Until you shared your... secret with me!!!
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,851
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 3)
This discussion has been closed.