Options

What magazines do you buy to read on holiday.

13»

Comments

• Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take my kindle but if I end up reading a lot it's been pretty pointless paying to get away when I could have stayed at home and done the same. I normally read less on holidays than normal not more.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    Yeah we do. But we have a lot of friends over there so we spend a lot of time with them out to lunch, out for the day somewhere etc. I have to say the only reading I've done on holiday was this forum when the Mrs fell asleep one night and I wasnt tired! Only did that once!

We had a real lazy one when we went over - was over last month.

Lots of reading round the pool, I even managed to read a book (quite a feat with a toddler)

I don't use internet on holiday though, only used my phone to tell the time. We didn't watch any TV - barring one England game - so reading was a nice way to pass some very rare spare time.

We adored Kefalonia though, I had been before. Was even better than I remembered.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    Stiggles wrote: »
    I see no point personally. I get as much sun walking about than I do if I sunbathed. I lice in Scotland where we can see weeks without sun and I still don't do it on holiday!!

I find it very strange you can't understand people like to do different things on holiday.