Options

*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    I know which site it is, and the meltdowns are just ridiculous. A lot of it is down to a person who shall remain nameless.

What site is it just out of curiousity??? :confused: Hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    What site is it just out of curiousity??? :confused: Hehe! :p;):):D

ATRL.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh right hehe...thought as much lol! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Oh right hehe...thought as much lol! :p;):):D

Yeah, they're a bit of a mess on there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    "This is why no one gives a shit when a liddo monster commits suicide and whatnot. Shitty ass monsters"

Wow...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "This is why no one gives a shit when a liddo monster commits suicide and whatnot. Shitty ass monsters"

Wow...

Where did you read that?!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't get me wrong, I still love ATRL, but the meltdown last night was too much. So many of the users base all of their opinions on Nicole. It is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me wrong, I still love ATRL, but the meltdown last night was too much. So many of the users base all of their opinions on Nicole. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Exactly. And what makes me laugh is that she's continuously having a go at GaGa and says she doesn't even stan for her any more, yet she posts voting links on Twitter a lot, judging from the retweets I see on my TL. She's a strange one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, they're a bit of a mess on there.

Tell me about it hehe! :rolleyes: :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. And what makes me laugh is that she's continuously having a go at GaGa and says she doesn't even stan for her any more, yet she posts voting links on Twitter a lot, judging from the retweets I see on my TL. She's a strange one.

I've had a few disagreements with her in the past, and she no longer responds to me when I send her a message, despite them usually being nice (I don't like disagreements in threads to affect how I get on with people in general).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a few disagreements with her in the past, and she no longer responds to me when I send her a message, despite them usually being nice (I don't like disagreements in threads to affect how I get on with people in general).

The notoriety she's gotten has totally gone to her head, which is ironic,because she's always going on about GaGa having an ego.
  • Options
    gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so excited for The Monster Ball Tour DVD. I think the special features are announced today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    I am so excited for The Monster Ball Tour DVD. I think the special features are announced today.

Me too hehe...yay lol! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They've already started posting some clips on YouTube. I might get it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The notoriety she's gotten has totally gone to her head, which is ironic,because she's always going on about GaGa having an ego.

I agree. She is obsessed with success. If Gaga isn't the #1 popstar in the world, she assumes that she is doing something wrong. She dislikes when her music isn't commercial enough for digital domination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They've already started posting some clips on YouTube. I might get it.

That's cool hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone should get The Monster Ball Tour DVD, it was one of the best selling tours (not ever but definably ranked up there) and I haven't seen one bad review of that concert. It was excellent on HBO also. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think everyone should get The Monster Ball Tour DVD, it was one of the best selling tours (not ever but definably ranked up there) and I haven't seen one bad review of that concert. It was excellent on HBO also. :)

I agree hehe...well said lol! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. She is obsessed with success. If Gaga isn't the #1 popstar in the world, she assumes that she is doing something wrong. She dislikes when her music isn't commercial enough for digital domination.

I understand the frustrations about how the era's been handled, but Nicole needs to realise that commercial doesn't necessarily mean good quality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand the frustrations about how the era's been handled, but Nicole needs to realise that commercial doesn't necessarily mean good quality.

She probably never will. Next era, when Gaga returns to a less preachy, more commercial sound, she'll be back on board.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who on earth is Nicole? That nutty fan?

Or Scherzinger? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She probably never will. Next era, when Gaga returns to a less preachy, more commercial sound, she'll be back on board.

Yeah,you're probably right. Oh well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who on earth is Nicole? That nutty fan?

Or Scherzinger? :p

Lol. It's the nutty fan!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. It's the nutty fan!:D

I thought as much! I've seen some very strange videos of her on YouTube (I think it's her) and she waits for Gaga and DEMANDS! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought as much! I've seen some very strange videos of her on YouTube (I think it's her) and she waits for Gaga and DEMANDS! :p

Oh, that's Katie! Nicole is another person who used to stan for GaGa, and bitches about her on Twitter.
This discussion has been closed.