A vote for Jale is a vote against Helen

2»

Comments

• yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    How pathetic, vote a housemate out to get at another. Do you honestly believe Helen would be bothered? The only one that she would be bothered about is Ash.

I'm voting to evict Ashleigh because she's the one I dislike the most out of those up for eviction, not that it would please Helen or get at another housemate.

and that is your choice but it is a game and the fans are entitled to play games too.
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Jale with a heavy heart because I do like her but I like the other three HM's that are up for eviction more.

Such a shame that no one else is up as I would have voted for anyone else if I could.
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't see how "sacrificing" Jale is a good idea, like Ashleigh is going to pipe up anytime soon, she couldn't even defend herself when she was caught out by Helen (And admit it, she was!) Ashleigh does things on the sly. For as vile as Helen is, she lets you know she has a problem with you.

As for Jale, she has always been true to herself, she's not up anyone's arse and has always been an individual, she and Helen buried their hatchet.

Oh and if Ashleigh walks after being saved, you'll have all wasted your money, so good luck with that, lol! :roll eyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven will be the Smug one if Ashleigh goes, in fact he will be smug whoever goes, unless he hears chants of " get Steven out " he will either cry or keep on & on & on about it
  • Jen_PageJen_Page Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    craton wrote: »
    That sounds like Jale fan propaganda.

Jale is scared of Helen and would never jeopardize her position with Helen or the rights it affords her to boss the runts of the house like Christopher and Marlon, a right she exercises on an almost daily basis now.

This sounds like anti Helen propaganda.

I like Jale and I think it'd be a shame to see her lose her place when she really wants to be there just to spite another housemate. I suppose all of Helen's so-called 'minions' will continue to be faulted for every reason under the sun from now on. Jeezum Crow....I give up. :confused:
  • Jen_PageJen_Page Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Mixstar wrote: »
    I honestly don't see how "sacrificing" Jale is a good idea, like Ashleigh is going to pipe up anytime soon, she couldn't even defend herself when she was caught out by Helen (And admit it, she was!) Ashleigh does things on the sly. For as vile as Helen is, she lets you know she has a problem with you.

As for Jale, she has always been true to herself, she's not up anyone's arse and has always been an individual, she and Helen buried their hatchet.

Oh and if Ashleigh walks after being saved, you'll have all wasted your money, so good luck with that, lol! :roll eyes:

Expressed very well. :)
  • Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    craton wrote: »
    That sounds like Jale fan propaganda.

Jale is scared of Helen and would never jeopardize her position with Helen or the rights it affords her to boss the runts of the house like Christopher and Marlon, a right she exercises on an almost daily basis now.

I'm no fan of Jale but I'm not that shallow as to let her be sacrificed in the pretence it somehow is anti Helen.

People cannot accept the fact they, viewers and housemates, cannot actually do much about Helen until that immunity has gone.
    The rest of this "against Helen" tactical voting is just pointless raging against the machine that is BB. Not forgetting the smoke and mirrors in an attempt to save Ashleigh.
    it does not undermine Helen, she can do/has done that all by herself. Helen won't care.

Find a real target and don't pick on the one person who will take on all the housemates.if needs be. She has already shown she can handle it and has seen off the most vicious nasty ones already. All good reasons to keep Jale in.

As for Christopher Chris and Marlon, she probably helped Marlon see how he might stand a chance of saving himself.
    She's no angel, she is a very good game player, Chris is the other good one.
    Christopher might just spot this before it's too late, unless she can keep him wrong footed.