Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 19)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iyaz, Jason Derulo, Jay Sean, JLS all sound the same to me :(

Sorry, I'm just watching music channels.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen this parody of Leona's tweet from earlier:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    susanne fansusanne fan Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the best radio station to catch IGY on?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,129
    Forum Member
    Whats the best radio station to catch IGY on?

Capital FM:)
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think i'm right in thinking that the Radio 1 playlist will update this evening?

What do people think will happen? Or is this going to provoke negativity? :p

I think B-List is the most likely. A-List is too much without a video and C-List would piss me off big time.
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you torturing yourself, SonipiO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    I think i'm right in thinking that the Radio 1 playlist will update this evening?

What do people think will happen? Or is this going to provoke negativity? :p

I think B-List is the most likely. A-List is too much without a video and C-List would piss me off big time.

C-List would be a disaster, B-List is most likely I think and A-List well extremely doubtful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sazaleeno wrote: »
    Capital FM:)

I'm listening to it now, such a load of rubbish on here, Sean Paul, JLS, Cheryl Cole, Alexandra Burke, Iyaz, JLS

I'm only listening because my local station seems to think Forgive Me is Leona's new song, its on all the time when I listen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    snoinipO wrote: »
    Iyaz, Jason Derulo, Jay Sean, JLS all sound the same to me :(

Sorry, I'm just watching music channels.

Likewise, it's like all their songs are just made by the same machine or something. Same structure, same sounds, everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend thought it was...

Go to heaven and there you'll die, i'll be alright...

HA!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    I'm listening to it now, such a load of rubbish on here, Sean Paul, JLS, Cheryl Cole, Alexandra Burke, Iyaz, JLS

I'm only listening because my local station seems to think Forgive Me is Leona's new song, its on all the time when I listen

I am actually in my FM phase right now! LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bentab123 wrote: »
    My friend thought it was...

Go to heaven and there you'll die, i'll be alright...

HA!

LOL! Hahahaha, imagine if they were the actual lyrics.

I've given up hope on getting the video today btw :cry:

Can't sit through 'One Shot' again, lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gosmileyes wrote: »
    I am actually in my FM phase right now! LOL

I'm in the My Hands phase, absolutely love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow I love the Heartbeat preview, ace b-side. (Sorry, yes I'm a slow noris :p). On the phase topic, Mine at the moment, well it has been for a while is Broken... my favourite of the album :cry::D. I'm also loving Angel now, My local Morrisons keep blasting it out. And to think I've skipped it for the past year :o:(

(btw thanks to all frequent posters here, I lerk here everyday, it's great to be up-to-date with LL news:))
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    new tweet
    leonalewismusic

In the car heading north, big day of radio tomorrow in manchester and leeds so listen out! Birmingham c u friday! X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in my Don't Let Me Down phase. :cool:

I think the lyrics in the first verse are underrated. They just flow so well.
  • Options
    If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LI0N wrote: »
    wow I love the Heartbeat preview, ace b-side. (Sorry, yes I'm a slow noris :p). On the phase topic, Mine at the moment, well it has been for a while is Broken... my favourite of the album :cry::D. I'm also loving Angel now, My local Morrisons keep blasting it out. And to think I've skipped it for the past year :o:(

(btw thanks to all frequent posters here, I lerk here everyday, it's great to be up-to-date with LL news:))

Heya, welcome to the mad house that is the LLAT!!!

Apparently Leona and the team have just passed a Twister near St Albans, wherever those guys go the drama just loves to follow them!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From RyanJL's twitter:
    "Were still hoping for it to go out today." - Woo. More hours of refeshing coming up.

There's still hope!

I don't get how they don't know for sure though :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well if the Sun have stills from the video, it must be ready surely? I'm hoping for either today or tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be out either Saturday or before:D
  • Options
    If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we'll see it on the music channels today but maybe it'll appear on the OS this evening...I don't know!!!
  • Options
    deedee1962deedee1962 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Leona going to be in Leeds in person at Radio Aire tomorrow night? just looked on the web site for Radio Aire and it says Leona on live with them on In Demand show, I might try and wait for her coming out if so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sense that the video will premier on her official site/youtube in around an hour. Just a feeling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly O/T from all the video speculating, but on spotify earlier I discovered a band called the baseballs, sort of like a male version of puppini sisters, and on their album they have a cover of bleeding love. Its ten kinds of awesome. I don't know if its been posted here before but I couldn't find it anywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McO2ckRO4AY
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't understand how they don't know when the video is coming. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.