Options

am i the only one that has liked Konnie throughout the whole series?

Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
Forum Member
She really isn't as bad as people make her out to be on this forum imo shes quite funny when she does something awkward and she does come across as a sweet girl.

She isn't as good as Holly but truthfully i don't think anybody will top Holly she was amazing.

Comments

• Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her too :D
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    She's shit.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her but she does need to stop talking over people she interview.

I think she kept getting misunderstood and I felt sorry for her sometimes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, Kieran DS liked her as well. But you are the only two :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tbh this year we had no Dannii, guest judges, Chery gets maleria and loads of controversy with Gamu and Shirlena so it must've been hard for Konnie to get close with the other judges but shes been doing a decent job considering her setbacks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    think she's funny, i like her
  • Options
    riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i find her annoying when she talks over people and dismisses viewers comments when they criticise cheryl or simon.
  • Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I just couldn't warm to her but Holly was always going to be a tough act to follow!

I might be wrong but i got the feeling that Dannii and Cheryl don't like her!
  • Options
    ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've grown to like her over the weeks. If dermot ever does go to x factor US I wouldn't actually mind her replacing him to be honest
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Konnie! Hope she is back next year.
  • Options
    lets go gemma!lets go gemma! Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love her
  • Options
    nick1austinnick1austin Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I think she's done OK too. She has her faults bit it just takes a bit of time to get used to a change.

Earlier today ITV 2 repeated some of the earlier episodes of Xtra Factor. Usually you can tell when Konnie is on TV because Twitter goes into metldown with hate messages but this afternoon hardly any hate at all. She even got some compliments, so I think a lot of it is down to the fact that she is completely different from Holly.
  • Options
    darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    more intelligent that willoughby and more gorgeous
    willoughby looks like a blow up doll-
    Konnie deserves better
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started of disliking her but then she made me laugh with her "Konnieisms". Don't think she'll be back next year though.

I LOVED her when she was interviewing Simon, you could tell he was annoyed at her but she just didn't stop, she probably knows she won't be back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I started of disliking her but then she made me laugh with her "Konnieisms". Don't think she'll be back next year though.

I LOVED her when she was interviewing Simon, you could tell he was annoyed at her but she just didn't stop, she probably knows she won't be back.

this is why i love her :D
  • Options
    maringarmaringar Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    I Like her too, think she was well able to handle awkward situations, and great sense of humour :)
  • Options
    GrianneGrianne Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Shes too intelligent for the average X factor viewers, get someone gorgeous who doesn't say much, cue Cheryl.
  • Options
    ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    I have liked her, she was the only fresh format thing about this year, and in a show that had become extremely predictable and felt entirely scripted it was good to have someone a bit maverick involved. I hope she'll be back next year.

The problem at DS is this forum has long been a 'Team Minogue' enclave, and because Dannii has not taken to Konnie, bizarrely misreading what she means several times on live television, so by association there has been a lot of dislike for Konnie in this particular forum.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like her, she's natural and down to earth.

I liked Holly but she seemed a bit too perfect, whereas as Konnie is human and makes mistakes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    with all the craze, hype and controversy the X-Factor normally brings i do agree that Konnie brings a bit of normality to the X-Factor
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her because it's like one of us doing the show.