Options

CS: what ever happened to Faye's bully

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
Forum Member
Remember that girl that was meant to be mates with Faye at school but was really leading her astray and bullying her, what ever happened to this story it just seems to have been dropped (probs with good reason as it was rubbish) It seems to have been unresolved and I hate when they don't tie up loose ends in storylines, especially when they meant to be portraying peoples lives. Things don't just drop from people's lives without a conclusion.

Comments

• Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Nothing happened to her. Her mum thought she was an angel.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They realised it was a s**t storyline and just dropped it.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace...

Obnoxious little brat with boots two sizes too small for her feet...

Only good thing she did was dress Curly up as a pantomime dame...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    They realised it was a s**t storyline and just dropped it.

Probs true but I hate when soaps do this and don't give an explanation. It's one minute Faye was nervous, hated school etc then nxt morning 'oh bye mum I'm off to school I'm so happy' bye'. At least that crap story they had years ago with Michelle Connor tracking down her real son they explained it and gave it an ending when they decided to drop it
  • Options
    MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should bring Grace back tbh. I thought she was hilarious :D
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcusjll wrote: »
    I think they should bring Grace back tbh. I thought she was hilarious :D

Nooooo the scenes with Grace, Faye and Simon were just brat overload
  • Options
    immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grace was the best brat of all the brats!

That whole storyline was so stupid. All of a sudden Faye was meant to be Simon's friend. Then all of a sudden she was bullying him. Then all of a sudden she stopped having any interaction whatsoever with him. What was the point of it all???
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was hideous
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    Was she bullied by someone else before Grace?
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,175
    Forum Member
    Grace...

Obnoxious little brat with boots two sizes too small for her feet...

Only good thing she did was dress Curly up as a pantomime dame...

You had me pondering then, I thought "When did Curly Watts come back to the street"...... until I realised you meant Curly Simon :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    this little madam should come back..she looked like a St trinion, with her freckled face and being naughty girl haha...anything to get Faye in trouble again
  • Options
    CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faye did get bullied before she meant Grace.

I think what the OP meant is the bulling storyline they dropped.

It ran for two episodes with the outcome being that the bullys apologised to faye.

I think they could have elaborated more but then they bought in grace.

Faye hasn't been very lucky has she.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace was hilarious and she made the lives of the Street's Brat Pack unbearable. Makes her something a legend as far as I'm concerned. Not quite up there alongside King Phelan, but not far behind.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember that girl that was meant to be mates with Faye at school but was really leading her astray and bullying her, what ever happened to this story it just seems to have been dropped (probs with good reason as it was rubbish) It seems to have been unresolved and I hate when they don't tie up loose ends in storylines, especially when they meant to be portraying peoples lives. Things don't just drop from people's lives without a conclusion.

You mean the one with the granny on the board of governors or similar? Like the Grace SL, it ended very abruptly. SL over. Never mentioned again. Rolleyes.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised Grace wasn't up for villain of the year at the BSAs this year! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Grace was Groce hahaha
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace was deliciously evil. Bring her back please Corrie.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately some storylines drift with loose ends that are never tied ... such as this one, and Audrey's damp walls and plenty of others I am sure.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Grace was hilarious and she made the lives of the Street's Brat Pack unbearable. Makes her something a legend as far as I'm concerned. Not quite up there alongside King Phelan, but not far behind.

Maybe grace was phelan's secret love child
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually would've liked to see something come of this storyline. Bullying is a big problem for kids Faye's age and just because she's young doesn't mean it couldn't have been done right and made an impact. The Windasses would've been a good family unit to deal with it as well (before Phelan came along and Faye conveniently turned into an ange, that isl).

The whole drinking thing was just weird. Is she still meant to be in primary school?
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone would dare bully Faye any more with two proper hardcases like Gary and Owen to look after her. I reckon the two them could take Grace in a fight anyday. Especially if Gary has that plank of wood with him.
  • Options
    hatpeghatpeg Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    Unfortunately some storylines drift with loose ends that are never tied ... such as this one, and Audrey's damp walls and plenty of others I am sure.

and Michelle's real son.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Did she never get her comeuppance?

She was evil.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually would've liked to see something come of this storyline. Bullying is a big problem for kids Faye's age and just because she's young doesn't mean it couldn't have been done right and made an impact. The Windasses would've been a good family unit to deal with it as well (before Phelan came along and Faye conveniently turned into an ange, that isl).

The whole drinking thing was just weird. Is she still meant to be in primary school?
    She's 12 so she must be in high school now.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I don't think anyone would dare bully Faye any more with two proper hardcases like Gary and Owen to look after her. I reckon the two them could take Grace in a fight anyday. Especially if Gary has that plank of wood with him.

I agree. I think Gary and Owen could probably take Grace in a fight, especially if it was the two of them against her and they brought weapons. Yep, I think the could probably take her. Probably.