Options

Corrie : Why is Stella being so mean?

NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why is Stella being so mean to Jason all of a sudden?. They were getting on really well before the fire and while she might be grateful to Karl for saving her, there's no need for her feelings to change towards Jason.....he was distraught when he thought she was in the pub! What a cow she is!

Comments

• Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another sudden character lobotomy. For some reasons Jason is always getting screwed over by women who suddenly decide they want something better; Tina, Rosie, Maria, & now Stella!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Jason left leaving her with a few good final thoughts!
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it would never have lasted anyway..Stella will be going through the change soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »

Hahahahahahaa!! :D
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I'd like to Screw Over Jason... :D sorry, my bad...:o

Stella is looking well rough.. she doesn't deserve him... and when Karl is revealed as the 'arsonist'.. let her wallow.. again :D
  • Options
    Corrie2010Corrie2010 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sick of stella coz she will end up with that loser karl again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Why is Stella being so mean to Jason all of a sudden?. They were getting on really well before the fire and while she might be grateful to Karl for saving her, there's no need for her feelings to change towards Jason.....he was distraught when he thought she was in the pub! What a cow she is!

I agree, she's being awful to him and seems to think SHE has a right to be annoyed at him. Really don't like it.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well to be fair there's a huge age gap between Jason and Stella,. Like she said she can't give him the commitment he wants and ever since Karl saved her life or attempted to save her life (we know ewhen it came to the crunch that Paul saved her) her feelings for Karl have reignited. It wouldn't be fair to string Jason along if that's the case and even when she and Karl were seperated she cared enough about Karl to be friends with him for a while and even to get him a job when he lost his. Stella wasn't really unkind to Jason. She just has to be true to herself and what she wants and remember Stella does not know what we know and though Jason has suspicions about Karl he has no evidence.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be brilliant when Karl is finally found out and she'll undoubtedly try and get back with our Jase:D
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie2010 wrote: »
    Im sick of stella coz she will end up with that loser karl again

Until he ends up being banged up with that other twisted firestarter out of the news this week :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another sudden character lobotomy. For some reasons Jason is always getting screwed over by women who suddenly decide they want something better; Tina, Rosie, Maria, & now Stella!

Sarah and Violet too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well to be fair there's a huge age gap between Jason and Stella,. Like she said she can't give him the commitment he wants and ever since Karl saved her life or attempted to save her life (we know ewhen it came to the crunch that Paul saved her) her feelings for Karl have reignited. It wouldn't be fair to string Jason along if that's the case and even when she and Karl were seperated she cared enough about Karl to be friends with him for a while and even to get him a job when he lost his. Stella wasn't really unkind to Jason. She just has to be true to herself and what she wants and remember Stella does not know what we know and though Jason has suspicions about Karl he has no evidence.

I take your point, but Stella did cheat on him. Which, after everything with Karl, is a bit unfair.
  • Options
    marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    I liked Stella and Jason together, although I do agree, long term I guess it wouldnt have worked, but like everyone else stella's treatment of Jason is really annoying!! He has been really good to her, and seriously throwing him out of bed for Karl....:eek::D
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Stella is being horrible to Jason, and wants the serial cheater Karl back. I guess some women like men, who treat them badly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And Becky who left him for Steve. I really want Jason to meet a nice girlfriend and settle down. He's a lovely lad.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That stuff about tippex and pencil case was ott.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    She's become a right old cow since the fire. :mad:
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually like Stella but her attitude towards Jason uncalled for he may sometimes throw 'tantrums' but usually for the right reason (Karl being a d***).
    Smoked must have clogged up her brain, to choose Karl (a cheating gambler who stole money from her) instead if Jason, can't wait till she finds out and looks like a fool hopefully Jason lready found someone good, he deserve happiness and love.
  • Options
    RuebeneRuebene Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    I agree. Stella is being a real cow. She had just asked Jason to move in with her before the fire. She has been through a traumatic event which may have changed her perspective but she could have been honest with Jason instead of treating him so cruelly. Even if she doesn't see a future with Jason why go back to Karl? You're right about the lobotomy.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rossy22 wrote: »
    I take your point, but Stella did cheat on him. Which, after everything with Karl, is a bit unfair.

Well I suppose it was only a kiss (which shouldn't have happened of course) whereas Karl had a full blown affair with Sunita behind Stella's back. I guess Stella is only human. It was still wrong though I agree.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »

What change? Stella is in her sexual prime
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    So which lucky lady is Jason going to start up with next ?.will he stick with the more mature ladies maybe dreary or is it time for Gail to find romance again?
  • Options
    BloodRayneBloodRayne Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    itsmytime wrote: »
    So which lucky lady is Jason going to start up with next ?.will he stick with the more mature ladies maybe dreary or is it time for Gail to find romance again?

Oh please no. My eyes couldn't take it :D
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh at the scenes in the ginnell yesterday. Handsome young Jason begging very old looking close up personality-less Stella and fighting with Karl over her? What has this woman got? A joke.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good Grief, accept that the woman is being vile to him playing the age card, fact is the lad has shown more maturity during this storyline than Stella, her dreadful mother, Eva and Karl put together.
    Stella knows what Karls like and how he's used and abused her more than once over the time since they arrived in the street.