Options

T-mobile Question

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 808
Forum Member
✭✭
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have just changed over from pay as you go to contract on T-Mobile. I did this today at 4pm. I was told in the email phone would be delivered in 2 working days.
Now here's the thing I still had money on my pay as you go, about £10, however i have dialed 150 tonight to find out exactly how much i had left to make sure i would have enough till my new phone turned up and it would appear that i have moved to contract already. Have i lost what was left on my pay as you go.
Also when do you get the first bill?

Thanks i hope that made sence.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all fairness, shouldn't you have asked these questions before taking the contract?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well in all fairness, you would think 2 working days for phone to be delivered, wouldn't mean start your contract now.Hence i have the weekend to get through, so i would have asumed i would still be on my pay as you go till the phone was signed for. You wouldn't expect them to start the contract right away. They made no mention of this on there site or when i signed up this would happen. Which is why it never accured to me, or to ask before.
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,794
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't it better to phone T-Mobile, rather than ask on here and hope someone gives you the right answer?
    Only T-Mobile can tell you what they have done. I hope you are able to get the answers you need.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I changed to contract a week ago like you and they told me any credit left will be taken into acount so i assume they would of taken it off your first bill,funnily enough my remaining credit ran out when i was on the phone to them changing to contract LOL:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks as it turns out my new phone turned up today. They said they didn't deliver at the weekend. So that was a bonus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever credit you have on PAYG is transferred to the billing side, so if you have £5.69 eg, this would be applied as a credit off your first bill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, great thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can i also ask a quick question to anybody on the flex tarrif. I have just done BA to 150 and had this message your unbilled on 11/08/2007 is £0.15 (ex vat and unprocessed charges your current allowence is £179.00 on the flex allowence. Now i know my texts are coming off my allowence but ihave made on phone call today and should be getiing free weekends and evenings. Is the unbilled bit what i will have to pay or is it showing me what i would of had to pay.
    Sorry to ask a stupid question, but this is the first time on a contract and want to make sure i understand properly. I only ask on here as it is easier then ringing them and you are all helpful on here.
    Many Thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbilled is what you pay.

Free calls don't show out of your Flext balance or on any itemised bills.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No problem.

You can also sign up to 'My T-Mobile' on their website and track everything there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks i'm just waiting for the pin to activate. I did something wrong in the online check. It is puzzling me how i have been charged as i have haven't made more then one call and that was in the free bit. I guess i will have to keep an eye on it and what till i can see my bill.