O2 3g

Asian ChannelAsian Channel Posts: 884
Forum Member
✭✭
Why is o2 3g so rubbish vodafone has sky digital and the internet o2 has a stupid slow waste of time o2 active and video calls

O2 sort it out

Comments

• Adam DAdam D Posts: 5,124
    Forum Member
    Why is o2 3g so rubbish vodafone has sky digital and the internet o2 has a stupid slow waste of time o2 active and video calls

O2 sort it out
    Sky Digital?

The internet seems fine of me on 3g o2, Remember you might not have full 3g coverage where you are, Its not a 'full' service so to speak and not every place can receive a signal or have a strong one
  • Orry VerducciOrry Verducci Posts: 2,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam D wrote: »
    Sky Digital?
    I think Asian Channel was referring to the 3G Mobile TV service on Vodafone Live, which has a lot of the channels on Sky, including Sky owned channels such as Sky One and Sky Sports. I'm not sure if Sky operate the service, but it is setup in a similar way to Sky (e.g. mixes that you choose to subscribe to).
  • prkingprking Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    If the OP is on PAYG he will only have access to WAP sites not the full internet. (without some trickery). I think he is correct to say that O2 is missing out on the mobile internet boom.
  • booiebooie Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    Well now we know why the network is called o2 its short for only 2 (textin or callin) :D