The Voice vs Stars in their eyes

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
Forum Member
✭✭
Now that it has been confirmed that "The Voice" returns on the 10th January, it looks set to clash with the return of "Stars in their Eyes", as that is also set to make it's return to television on the same night. I am a lover of both series, so am undecided which I will watch and what I will catch up on.

Comments

• H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that it has been confirmed that "The Voice" returns on the 10th January, it looks set to clash with the return of "Stars in their Eyes", as that is also set to make it's return to television on the same night. I am a lover of both series, so am undecided which I will watch and what I will catch up on.

Well ITV have a +1 service so you could use that, although TVUK runs 1hr 30minutes so it would run over the +1 as well. OR you could record TVUK and skip the filler, OR record SITE and skip the adverts.

Look at it as if which one will you be most annoyed if you watch and are likely to be dissapointed? Which one will be more worth your time?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry Hill is presenting Stars In Their Eyes so that's enough for me to switch off before it's begun. It'll be The Voice for me.
    Just why do itv have this obsession with Harru Hill??
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    Harry Hill is presenting Stars In Their Eyes so that's enough for me to switch off before it's begun. It'll be The Voice for me.

I agree ever since he's left TV burp he's been one desaster after another with him. Plus that's not even taken into account that awful, awful movie he made.
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »

Obsession with Harry Hill. You mean only narrating YBF on the channel since TV Burp finished? Yes I can see what you mean, he's really never off screen on ITV. :confused:
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Voice have got it made for the next 5 weeks.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by reactions to The Harry Hill Show (Stars In Their Eyes) The Voice will win the ratings war (at least till Ant & Dec return where competition will heat up)

Also did ITV axe Splash?
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Judging by reactions to The Harry Hill Show (Stars In Their Eyes) The Voice will win the ratings war (at least till Ant & Dec return where competition will heat up)

Also did ITV axe Splash?

Ratings war? Since when?
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratings war? Since when?

Saturday night? Both shows beginning new series in the same time slot? Sounds like some attempt of a ratings war to me
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Saturday night? Both shows beginning new series in the same time slot? Sounds like some attempt of a ratings war to me

Yep I would have thought itv were hopping for much more for SITE then what it got.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I prefer The Voice by a long shot. :)