Options

Jessie, Kylie or Rita?

lucasade16lucasade16 Posts: 397
Forum Member
I am sorry to say Rita Ora is hideously fake and awful as a judge on The Voice too patronising for my liking, Kylie was good. But Jessie J was the queen in my opinion!

What female star did you prefer as a Coach? 231 votes

Jessie J
20% 48 votes
Kylie Minogue
37% 86 votes
Rita Ora
41% 97 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok wow completely disagree with this.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on what I've seen from the 1 episode so far, I'd say my favourite out of the 3 is Rita.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I loved Jessie, loved Kylie and think Rita will shape up well. It was all new for her tonight, she was fun, she made good comments and seemed kind. Give the girl a chance.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Rita is by far the best, most natural, has warmth, is funny and seemed to fit in naturally.

Kylie was nice, however a bit in her own world.

Jessie lacked warmth and just didn't really come across well for me.

So yeah Rita by a landslide actually
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita. She is sweet, fun and great craic.
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie or Rita, I was ready to hate Rita but tonight I was pleasantly surprised, she came across very well and if all continues like tonight she could become my fav out of the three ladies, still would be cool if Kylie returned
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Rita really surprised me she came across really well tonight so I voted for her. Kylie I found quite dull tbh and I liked Jessie the 1st series but she got irritating the 2nd series.
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted Kylie simply because I've only seen one show with Rita. And didn't like Jessie J.

But did think Rita came across really well tonight. Very sweet and very likeable.
  • Options
    Chief_WahooChief_Wahoo Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Kylie by about a million miles for me.I don't really know anything about Rita Ora,but she reminds me too much of Jessie J already.I just don't have time for drama queens.
  • Options
    EmmgremEmmgrem Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    I respected Jessie J being really honest with her opinions and also credible with regards to her feedback and coaching, but her and Danny together were really fake and attention seeking.
    I've never been a Kylie fan - don't think she can sing at all - so couldn't take her seriously and she seemed to be there only to raise her own profile and promote her new album
    Rita is looking like the best one so far.. she's taking things seriously and seems to fit in well with the rest of the panel. The only annoying thing was her swooning over the fireman in a really over the top way, but I can put up with that
  • Options
    Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have people forgotten how Kylie put through her worst singers and lost early as a result?

Or how about her flirting with male members of her team before dumping them early even though she previously enthused over how fantastic singers they were?

Rita was so sincere and entertaining in comparison to Kylie that I'm shocked how close they are in these polls. I guess some people prefer incompetence and fakery.
  • Options
    via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too early to say about Rita, so too early to vote.

But if Rita continues the way she is, then my answer will be Rita. :)
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unpopular opinion, but I liked Jessie J. She took the show a bit too seriously at times, but I thought her feedback to the contestants was largely spot on. I found Kylie very annoying.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion, but I liked Jessie J. She took the show a bit too seriously at times, but I thought her feedback to the contestants was largely spot on. I found Kylie very annoying.

Agree with all of that.

As for Ora, the jury is still out.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Rita then Jessie. I never liked Kylie.
  • Options
    Toffee_AppleToffee_Apple Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed Rita's guest stint as a judge on the X Factor so I had quite high hopes for her but in my opinion she lived up to them and more. She seems genuinely nice too.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I like them all but since I'm a MASSIVE KYLIE FAN, I'll go for Kylie. :D
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita she came in swinging and she is pretty loveable to watch too!
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Kylie because I prefer her music, and she was just herself. Rita is just trying too hard at the moment.
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too soon to say for Rita. However, Jessie has taken over from Will on The Voice Australia :D
  • Options
    funnierinmyheadfunnierinmyhead Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Jessie is the best.

Kylie can't sing, not credible coach. Rita showed herself up, drooling over a contestant, draping herself over her chair then lying on the floor, getting up and rubbing his shoulders. I was not only cringing but pretty disappointed in that behaviour. Did it make anyone else uncomfortable in a creepy, pervy, sexually inappropriate behaviour way?
  • Options
    Alex_McNameeAlex_McNamee Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated Jessie as a judge. In the blinds, she didn't really do anything other than look like it was a pain to be there until everyone else turned and she turned. Unless they were singing one of her songs, in which case she'd suck up to them.
    She also made lots of empty promises to contestants, promising to support them before eliminating them at the battles, and favouritised her contestants (she loved Ash Morgan).
    Not to mention she came last both years she was on the show...
  • Options
    TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Jessie, Kylie and Rita, and as I continue you know they're getting sweeter.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not Ms J and it is unfair to place Rita above Kylie on the strength of one episode.
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could we have a "None of them" option